EDT 18th April - 22nd April - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Bonne I totally agree with you on Ajit's feelings...His self respect is bruised..He still has high respect for Manav but is disappointed in him for trusting new friend-worker Shibu over Ajit who Manav has known for long..ULM should have given Ajit some BOD over trusting Shibu...I hope Varshu might be help here in sorting this misunderstanding out as she talked to shibu after he had made the diposit...

Agree with you completely, Ajit is not at fault, DB 23 but one thing I didn't really get. Who is ULM? Just curious.

And now ULM going from being Mechanic to unofficial lending of money to export business 😲
CVs dont know which end is up...😳
it was nice to see Arman happy, for once but got ruined by the end. Hope Varsha takes on Dharmu so that Arman can enjoy parenthood 😳
yea very cute epi, hope nothing goes wrong
congratz to ArMan 
Posted: 12 years ago
it was a very very cutee episode.. happy to see ArMan happy.dere scenes were really nicee

so Dharmesh is the culprit and i'm suree he is along wid Jaywant in dis whole fiasco..dis is soo idiotic i mean if Jaywant plans it has some meaning but why Dharmesh as Manav never done anything to him..its vaishu  who found out the truth on her own..wat has he done?ufff

i hope dere atleast dere kid brings loads of happiness to ArMan who deserves it..otherwise dey are always used by dere own ones and never be wid dem wen dey need the most..
Doesn't make sense .. wasn't Shibu already present in PR land before Dharmu's truth came out?
Originally posted by sur_aur_taal

Doesn't make sense .. wasn't Shibu already present in PR land before Dharmu's truth came out?

no shibu was dere ever since vaishali came to know the truth and after K-siblings and satish,Manav returned from some temple he was dere..
It was  an Ok episode ..
I really liked the last scene  , the interaction between savita and Archana ..I thought that was cute ..

Really liked Manav today for sayign that Archu should have listened to vaisahli and also for going  to check on  his sister , for giving his wife and nephew a nice time ...and also for giving his mother that expensive necklace ...He was really very nice today ..

Varsha was also lovely .
Vaishu as well , she was so happy for Archana ....
The only thing I did not agree is him advising Archu not to tell Savs about the pregnancy. Come on her fav son Mannu is going to be a father and what will make Savs more happy!!
Yes Devu , that's one more bad advise from Manv to Archana ...
🤣
This guy should just stick to his work ..In order to save his mother from getting hurt he keeps goofing up all the time ...
I know Tanya Si, when Savs come to know about it she will think Archu hid this news from her because she doesnt want Savs to be happy. Another mis-understanding on the way.