-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Im getting so tired of watching Gopi scrambling to put on her pallu everytime Ahem is around

Her Vachan said that she wouldn't show him her face.

Well by putting on her pallu, it's not really hiding her face. In fact, her pallu frames her face, making you look at her more.

In the begining, she used the pallu to hide her face, but now, it really doesn't do anything

I hate seeing Gopi in her pallu. It's high time she stopped

In the SBS Ahem's birthday videos, during the party when Gopi is awkwardly wishing Ahem, she doesn't have her pallu on. I hope it's not a one-time occurence.
I hope that it stays off now
I'm sick of it

Yuks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You are so right. she did not have it on head .    Hey I thought you had exams   go and study and get a AAAAAAAAAAA
sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
you're right 
i was thinking the same thing that really her pallu more frames her face then hiding it 
and its really annoying too every time she frets over that bloody pallu in front of ahem 

chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am sick of so many things in this serial....THere is not even an ounce of romance that I see in the serial...Which is awesome in all the FF's here....And its almost an year...is it not enough to slowly unwrap the evil stuff and get the good going...THats how things happen in all serials....I seriously dont knw why i am watching this serial...Actually i skipped the episodes last week and i dont regret it now...

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shonu-703

hi just small bit to share. nothing personal pls. but why are u or anyone else for that matter expecting  romance from this serial. there are other serials which play romnace, so why nto enjoy in them
is show mein jo tom and jerry cat rat race chal raha hai that is fantastic. i think probabaly most guju families are that way strict and yes bahar sab social rahege lekin ghar mein to bahut strict hote hain and DILs and MILs are oh godd... and there is one set of bahu such like gopi stupid and disgusting and other set of bahu crafty and digusting.... so i think this is what is required by show and as is in real life.
the only thing that is being to be hated in this show is bad is never revealed or punished..... . i think for romance dont expect gopi and ahem romance, they are good in the way they are and one fine day they will definately bear kids and normal family life without need for romance and if  u ask me jigar and rashi - jigar looks like bachach to rashi, he is too softy softy for me to see him or expect him in manly romance

so i think the show is that way better off with all the pranks and funny cartoon like which is going on, only improvemnet shd be rashi shd be caught red handed and all movements must be shown with speed accelerated, and not just draaag long with even walk or moving necks and heads...

It's high time that Raashi was caught red-handed

Maybe she'll try and humiliate Gopi in some saw in Switzerland, and Koki will catch her there.

I'm tired of this cat-and-mouse game. The story has been stuck at the same point for months. I want it to move forward

Yuks

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
dont worry one day aham will himself remove her pallu
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You're right Yucks.

Indeed the pallu gets irritating. How Gopi leaves whatever she is doing and puts the pallu on her head while it doesn't even make a difference.

CVs have to do something about this!
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Forget about the pallu...Either she has to go in her way or there has to be something done about their so called husband wife relationship...How i wish Gopi gets out and gets a new life for herself...

And its so awful...They are showing only kalakaris and escapism and nothing more to offer....How long are they planning to show thar Rsahi and Urmi will escape?? And what did the sandook track offer? Initially i loved it a lot but they dragged it so much and we only are ending up with Nani's punch dialogues and her reasons...That too to Koki..

..I just hope this switz track atleast shows some movement in the story of unravelling the evil....
binish25 thumbnail
poor Gopi has wasted all her talent in managing the pallu...may be she will learn to wera jeans in Switzerland and leave the pallu there forever
Aashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi! Anyone got the link.....!!! please!