Anyone annoyed with the Archana & Savita issue?

spyers thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Scenario
*Savita abuses Archana
* Manav asks "Archana, why are you allowing my mother to treat you like this?"
* Archana smiling "I'm doing all this for her happiness! I want her to go back to her old self!"

This issue is only becoming more and more annoying. And Archana is just being ridiculous.

First of all, no human can change another. If Savita does not want to be helped, then Archana cannot change her.

And secondly, why would you want Savita to go back to being the woman filled with so much hate towards others? Did she conveniently forget that Savita tried to burn her face? Yet, you want her to go back to being that character?

Thoughts on this.
Edited by spyers - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I completely agree with yo uthat no human can change another ..
it is a ridiculous track and I hope it ends soon ..
ByteMe thumbnail
Originally posted by: spyers

Scenario

First of all, no human can change another. 

Although, I am not a tad bit fond of this track at all, however I have to refute your statement there.

I feel a human can totally change another. In fact, our personality today is based on the external influences we had on us while growing up, so every person we meet and interact has influence on the way we shape up, and depending on the type and amount of influence, a human being can totally change another. Human beings are quite manipulative and assertive, which helps us influence others. It also depends on the level of admiration you have for your influencer. 

Which in this case, Savita has zero admiration for Archana, and thus its becoming impossible for Archana to influence her directly, which is why Archana is trying indirect techniques to influence/change Savita.

LuvKyuMin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really want this track to end soon. I getting fed savita and archana
Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
seriously....me too wnt this dragging track to end..i mean it doesnt even make sense...
hope savita soon realises the real archu and take care of her as she really needs it now...

CV's pls listen to us...
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with u, a damn annoying track n i want it 2 end ASAP n hopefully it isπŸ˜ƒ
But i'd like 2 disagree with u on one point. One person can indeed change a person. I'll go with Byteme.
 External /environmental influences, role models who have great influence on us can defo change our ways of viewing things n our personality 2 certain extent. Wat is very difficult is helping a person who is not ready 2 help himself/herself. Willingness is very important. As 4 Archana, Savita hates her with a passion right now so obviously her mission of changing cum helping Savita is really tough.
But yes the bearing of abuses n generating of hate in Savita really beats me n i still fail 2 understand the logic behind. Anyway when it comes 2 PR, better leave ur brain aside n watch itπŸ˜†
Edited by omshreejaanu - 13 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
actually , i feel whatever li'l bit of "real" and "positive" change that we have seen in savita ever since this track has started is bcuz of manav's behavior towards her and not archana's ..
the detached way in which she has reacted to archu's behavior towards her in some of the past few episodes , just felt like archu is not as "important" to savita as she thinks , for her to really "change her" in any way ..

EDIT : With archu getting pregs , the scenario might change..
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Even I want this pathetic track to end soon... Savita Aai does not care for Archana but Archana is keen on making her normal... She can get back only hatred with all this now..

Today's episode might be a eye opener for Savita Aai.. Just my feeling.. Archana might save Sachu and Savita Aai might melt 😳.. I just hope so...
Red_eyes thumbnail
i think it,s going 2 end soon coz archu iz going 2 have a baby soon
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I agree, I hate that Archana is putting herself through this again. Archana faced enough abuse from Savita but she is willing to put up with more just to get Savita better, it is just too much! Honestly, I am hoping with this upcoming track with Archana being pregnant she leaves from there. I don't want to see Archana going through abuse while she is pregnant, let her enjoy her pregnancy and not face hard times.