Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank You Both. Ok I Write Chapter One Right Away.
SilverBell thumbnail
A New Begining With A New Love.

Chapter 1.

It was 6pm in the In The Morning. Pia begin to dream to someone. she couldn't see his face just his eyes. that so blue she could drown in them. but before she could complete the dream her alarm clock rung. waking her up.

Oh God Its 6am already Misha wake up we are late for our first day college. College no pia we are not late. then panchi started yelling Misha' Pia wake up Now. if you don't I will throw cold water on the bed.

Hearing That Misha said ok pia yeah let's up. and they got dressed and came down for breakfast.

After Eating The Girls Left For College. in Panchi's Car.

Far Away At The Raichand Mansion Abhay was preparing for college. He Sighed. Mom How can I go to a Human College when I Dont AnyBody There. Mrs Raichand Smiled At her Son. Don't Worry Abhay Maithali will Join After She Earnes Her Wings. He Smiled. Really Mom? Mr. Raichand Looked up from his Glass Of Blood Wine. Yes Of Abhay She Will Be There. Now Go Or You Be Late. Abhay Drove To College.

Precap: The Girls Arrived At the College And Misha got into Fight with someone. Abhay Arrives in College and Shocked To See Pia.

Edited by Artemis678 - 13 years ago
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thats awesome dear...

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting and do add me to u'r pm list.
karantakiar thumbnail
Hex dear d cncpt of ur ff iz totally diffrent.
superb dear.
plz plz add me to ur pm list.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon nd dunt 4get to pm me.
luv u
vritika
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Gr8 Concept Dear.. Abhay Piya r not together.. Sumthing new..
Continue soon.. Plz add me to ur pm list.. Lolz..
koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i loved it ppppllllssssssssssssss pm me when u update
SilverBell thumbnail
Thanks So Much. All of You Sure You Three Will Added On My PM List.Edited by Artemis678 - 13 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
New Character is Introducted.

T- Rich and Powerful has her Gang of Girls around her. loves shopping. Her Father Owns Mount College.
SilverBell thumbnail
Chapter 2.

Meetings.

Pia and Misha Arrived at Mount College. Wow Look Misha. We are finally Here. Misha got out the car look at the buliding. great welcome to 4 years of Hell. Now Misha Cheer up. panchi got out of the car. come on girls let's go.

They Went to the office and completed the forms. while Panchi went to meet Kabir. the class president. Hi Kabir. She Ran Up Hugged Him. So My Sweet Panchi how's your new Job? It's Fine. but i haven't met my boss yet.

Just Then Kabir Saw Misha Fighting With T and Pia Trying To Stop Her. Girls No Stop Fighting. Oh Yeah Tell That Cow T to Stop Making Fun of Us. Kabir Trying to stop the Fight Got a Slap from Misha. Which Panchi then stepped in. Misha stop this Now. this is your first day and you want to kicked out? Kicked Out What You mean Birdie? What I mean is T's Father Owns The College. Misha looked Shocked.
T Smiled. So Now Say Sorry To Her Misha Now.
Sorry T. Come on Pia let's go. and the four of them walked off.

But T Wasnt going to forget this. How Dare That Pair Of Loser Sister try and pick a fight with me. I will Show That Pia who's Boss. come on girls let's go.

Abhay entered the College. he went to the office to fill his forms. when he got the shock for his life. he saw pia. thinking that she was Maithali. He Quickly Pulled His Cellphone and Took a Picture Of Pia. and SMS to his mom.
His Mother Texted Him back saying No Abhay that girl is not Maithali. She is a human girl. see you can't see her wings.
Abhay texted his mom. ok thanks mom. I really miss Maithail alot. and he put his phone away. and went back to the office.

NightTime. Pia was in her room when someone knocked on the door. she opened it. T came inside. Iam sorry I acted childish. that's ok T. everything is fine now. Yeah so pia here I wanted to you to have this drink. it's coke. oh thank you. to friendship. She drank it. T Smiled. ( Thinking Soon Miss Pia You Will Be Kicked Out Of This College.) It's late and I better go and study bye pia. she left.
While Pia was feeling Sleepy. No Pia Stay awake. you have to this assignment by tomrrow. But She Couldnt Complete it. So She Went For a walk in the woods to clear her mind.

Precap: Pia Is Going To Get Hit By Car. But Sid Saves Her.Edited by Artemis678 - 13 years ago