Pavitra Rishta

Sushant in P.F. Ms India- Videos on pg 1 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 13

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
ah yes, love his definition of dancing "expressing ur soul thru body movements"
love his definition of acting too " uplift the written word"
love his expressions , his personality , hard work , enthusiasm , energy ,smile , chest , tummy ,  interviews , girlfriend , first crush , .. heck i love everything about him EmbarrassedDay DreamingBlushingLOL
(well , except for his teeth.. Ermm )

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bubbly143shootingstar27Nisha_90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushant in P.F. Ms India- Videos on pg 1 (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nisha_90

IF-Sizzlerz

Nisha_90

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Gene, link of SBB segment has been added to the first page. Have a look.

I really liked sushant's jhalak. He was the only one who was dancing at par with the background dancers from Shiamak's group (sorry to say but Harshad and Gaurav had less energy especially in comparison to the dancers, but I think it would be unfair of me to compare, so yeah, good effort by both guys) . In fact, at some places his movements were better and more energetic than them , like in the step where he moves his hip round and round (in the O- o o o part between the lines.) He does these hip wale steps well, I noticed in Jhalak also, in the Chumma chumma song, Shampa had given him a step like that.

Can't wait to see him dancing again... *dreaming*

niki actually deres no comparision to sush wid other guys though i love HC also but wen it comes to dancing sush just takes the cake wid everything as u guys mentioned..

the best part why everyone adores him is he dances lke deres no tom;row and enjoys each bit of it just like we see him offscreen fun filled guy he is..

cant wait for sunday now Day Dreaming  seeing sush wid shiamak's choreography is just dream come true Embarrassed as i said dis guy always gets the besttt

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bubbly143lunzasuan

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
gene , u saw the sbb segment ? , was the star news segment longer or different?

Edited by lunza - 21 April 2011 at 11:07pm

Nisha_90

IF-Sizzlerz

Nisha_90

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
yeah lunza SBB one was shorter compared to SN one..it was really good mast kiya sushant ne
and it also said Guru-shishya's milan and sush was shiamak's student before he signed Kis desh and shiamak was very happy to choreograph sush's act :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Just one day more! I can't wait to see Sushant dancing again!!!! Star

SushitaLover23

IF-Rockerz

SushitaLover23

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
so psyce to see suahant dance again!!! cant wait till tomorrow!!!

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Courtesy Armu4eva::::

TONIGHT @ 8 ON SONY 

Watch the gorgeous Pantaloons Femina Miss India 2011 finalists vie for the coveted crown amidst live performances by top Bollywood actresses 

Nimisha Tiwari 

Glitz and glam,coupled with beauty and brains,Indias leading beauty pageant Pantaloons Femina Miss India 2011 finale was truly a starstudded ceremony.In a stiff competition amongst 20 finalists from various parts of the country,three girls,Kanishtha Dhankhar,Hasleen Kaur,and Ankita Shorey were crowned the winners of PFMIWorld 2011,PFMI-Earth 2011 and PFMI-International 2011,amidst star performances on the biggest Bollywood hits.

ANUSHKAS HOT MOVES: 

Dressed in a black shimmery number,Anushka Sharma got the band baaja playing when she danced on a medley of tracks including Shah Rukh Khans Dard-e-Disco and Haule Haule.As the tempo rose,she got moving on Dhan Te Nan and her latest hit Ainvayi Ainvayi.She got the crowd swaying to the beats.

SONAKSHIS TRIBUTE: 

The gorgeous Dabangg girl,Sonakshi Sinha paid a tribute to former Miss Indias including Zeenat Aman,Juhi Chawla,Lara Dutta,Priyanka Chopra and Aishwarya Rai with her jhatkas on Chura Liya and Kajra Re.

SIZZLERS: Sonakshi Sinha,Sonu Sood with Malaika Arora Khan and Anushka Sharma 

TITLE HOLDERS: Kanishtha Dhankhar,PFMI-World 2011 flanked by Hasleen Kaur,PFMI-Earth 2011 on the left and Ankita Shorey,PFMI-International 2011 to the right 

Related Articles 

TONIGHT @ 8 ON SONY 

MUNNI KA ZOR: 

Sonu Sood aka Chedi Singh got dancing with Malaika Arora Khan on Munni Badnaam.They regaled the audience with their humourous banter as Malaika confessed how much a mamas girl she is.

TVS BOY BRIGADE: 

Introducing the 20 finalists in groups titled Mamas girls,Defence girls,Small Town girls and Bollywood Dreamers,television industrys biggest actors Gaurav Chopraa,Sushant Singh Rajput,Harshad Chopra and Gaurav Khanna got the competitive spirit soaring in true Chak De! fashion.
Bringing in a fresh wave of excitement were performers Hard Kaur and Sunidhi Chauhan,who sang their latest numbers and were an instant hit with the audience.The show was hosted by Manish Paul and Sonu Sood.Jury panel included Sajid Nadiadwala,Fardeen Khan,Kangna Ranaut,Prachi Desai,Shiamak Davar,Ritu Kumar,Leander Paes,Dino Moreo and Tarun Mansukhani.

DANCE WITH ME: Sushant Singh Rajput 

SINGH IS KING: Gaurav Chopraa 

SHAKE A LEG: Gaurav Khanna 

HEY YOU: Hard Kaur 

ON A SONG: Sunidhi Chauhan 

Harshad Chopra 

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

This pic is looking so funny, I think it would be fun to take caps of a dance performance cos when all the steps are done together they make sense but a single frame taken from the same dance sometimes looks weird. :-D

Gaurav ki pic bhi ajeeb si aai hai... hehehhe...

Edited by nikitagmc - 23 April 2011 at 8:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilsahai

Post Reply New Post

Go to top