Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
^^^ no idea ... does sushant come again in the end ?
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
and lol.. shiamak's reaction to sushant's perf .. was he happy or what .. πŸ˜†
Ashrasaanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow all the three winner are from the group he chose.
Ashrasaanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya sushant was shown on the last he was asking to all three winner how they are feeling after winning the crown
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Asther

ya sushant was shown on the last he was asking to all three winner how they are feeling after winning the crown

aww so nice.actually i havent saw the whole event only caught starting where dese 4guys introduced 5girls each and den Hard kaur's performace mann she is seriously a rockstar,Miss Beauty pageant and den sush's performance dats it
great to know all the three winners are frm his group..dun have any idea on any of the contestants actually πŸ˜†
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Okay people, here's the intro of our hero Sushant Singh Rajput (video courtesy Nisha). Taaliyan bajaiye!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWyVjUR29uw[/YOUTUBE]

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
credit..ctnabilah

😍
Edited by Gene_Nisha - 13 years ago
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG he looks so cool sipping the drink and doing push ups in an army attire 😍 and my heart pounced when I saw him dance on Sajda 😍 thankfully he danced on two songs other than that Marjana song 🀒 πŸ˜†

Edit: OMG the second he danced so freakishly amazing ! His energy was top notch. It looked like he was dancing with all his heart and he seemed to be enjoying himself fully.Only he among the rest of actors there can dance so well even on such a Bleh song 😍
Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Time for my looong analysis. Please note that I'm trying my best to not be biased. And I request fans of other heroes to not take offence.

1.) Sushant Singh Rajput⭐️:::: Hands down, it was the best performance of the four- in terms of choreography, clean movements, expressions and energy. Sushant totally seemed into the performance- he was enjoying a lot. In the Sajda song, the highlight was his lovely expressions and smile, in MArjani, the highlight was his fantastic moves and energy (his energy was more than the other dancers I felt.) 

Personally I liked Marjaani more cos its fast, peppy and just the type of song that gets you tapping your feet just by watching the dance. He looked totally sexy. Best part was the 'o-o-o-o' part when he moved his hips round and round (Can one of you please make an avi of this part??? πŸ˜ƒ )Sajda I liked cos of expressions and cos I like the song itself but steps were like, okay, nice.

Negative points??? Ummm... ummm... umm... entry could have been better than just walking on the stage when no one else is there. And I would ahve been happier if they had taken 'You make me rocking and reeling' rather than Sajda, Sushant would have done it super-sexily. (if that is a word πŸ˜† )but that would have meant change of costume in the mid of the song, whereas Sajda and Marjani mein ek hi costume chal jaata hai. 

2.) Gaurav Khanna: Please don't mind Gaurav fans, but personally I did not like his expressions.😳 I felt they were over the top, especially in the beginning of  Zoobi Doobi song. Rest dance was okay, energy was good. But in some places, he wasn't able to carry out well with Kashmera, like in the step when she placed her hand on his head and went round and round.

All is well was not a good song to be taken cos then the steps had to be given according to the song and there is a lot of scope of going OTT with expressions, and it did happen, especially in 'hontho ko kar ke gol', but certainly much better than Zoobi Doobi. There are better songs that could have been taken- I felt. 

3.) Gaurav Chopra::: TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED BY HIM. He is such a good dancer, I ahve seen him dance so well on Nach Baliye. But here---????😭

Aahun aahun aahun::: Didn't like choreography. In much of the song, he was doing those actions wale steps (signalling to come, signalling using heart, showing attitude, demonstrating lyrics of song etc) and not really actual dancing. Whereas this is such a good song for dancing- actual song had a lot of dance. By the time dancing started, (aahun aahun step and a bit of bhangra before it), the song ended. :-(

Twist ::: When we finally came to dancing wala part, he wasn't moving fully... matlab whole body wasn't moving properly- look carefully in the song- only one body part is moving, rest are stiff at some places. Energy seemed less. He seemed disinterested to me, or unprepared. This si not Gaurav Chopra's level-- he can do MUCH better. Or maybe my expectations from him were higher.

4.) Harshad Chopra:::: Sincere performance and thumbs up from my side.πŸ‘ It was quite clear he had put in lot of effort- in the energy and in trying to get the attitude right. At two-three places, the attitude vanished and he was looking like a bholu sweetu (adorable he is) but that's okay. Good attempt. Peeni hai peeni hai was good. Camera work was best amongst all the four dances. But why were they showing the audience faces so much in the middle of the dance- dusron ke dance mein toh nahi dikhaya tha! Uff.. so frustrating!!! 

There was one difficult step in the extreme beginning, (hip shaking one) just before lyrics of jalwa song started. He messed up that one and that was his biggest negative point for me, cos your beginning should be impressive but he made up for it in the rest of the dance. Overall- good!!!

Overall I liked Sushant and Harshad and Performer of the Day goes to Sushant !!!! πŸ˜†

Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Sushant's performance HQ (courtesy Nisha)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP18Z3MuRKA[/YOUTUBE]