Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

i dunno abt Bella....no guy i know like Bella's character...whereas all girls drool over Rob and Taylor
u can justify Bella....but yes Pia's character is much better, she knows what she wants atleast πŸ˜†
lol how can u say Jake's body is makeup? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....he is cute, like him (in Eclipse more than even Edward πŸ˜›)

Bella - doesn't matter to me much. If somebody likes her or notπŸ˜ƒ. Doesn't matter about Pia alsoπŸ˜ƒ. I like Jake in movie but not in the book but I love Edward from book. 

I don't know about makeup - Kaushi said something about that. I was just rofling 
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
anyone here ..feeling sad ...dontknow whats going here

Ahhh forum seems to be different now ........πŸ˜•
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

anyone here ..feeling sad ...dontknow whats going here

Ahhh forum seems to be different now ........πŸ˜•

I am here. I am sad too. I don't know why people take things so personally. πŸ˜•

Edited --

Don't worry things will be fine with time. Time is a big healer. 

Did anybody read this post by Koyal? Very innovative one.

Edited by Ritzie - 13 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritzie

I am here. I am sad too. I don't know why people take things so personally. πŸ˜•

Edited --

Don't worry things will be fine with time. Time is a big healer. 

Did anybody read this post by Koyal? Very innovative one.

Yes going through now ...

Mahi is leaving ...actually we had lot of friction in kabir post . archi is sad and dont know if she want to come back ..
Edited by abhaylove - 13 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
I really don't know what to say. 

We have tried best to explain our point of view politely & respectfully. But I still feel targetting the posts was not a very good way to post the rules. It felt like we all were villains and gamers were the heroes. This is not fair. 

Well, we can say the same thing, right? That I am leaving to make others feel guilty. But this is not right. I am so upset and I don't feel like stopping them at this point. May be I will write to them at some point when I am little calmed down. 

They can't define "Fun" their own way and bash everybody else's opinions. 

I don't know but I feel sad for Mahi and Sanjana leaving but not guilty. Is that wrong?
-rupa- thumbnail

I really don't know what to say. 

We have tried best to explain our point of view politely & respectfully. But I still feel targetting the posts was not a very good way to post the rules. It felt like we all were villains and gamers were the heroes. This is not fair. 

Well, we can say the same thing, right? That I am leaving to make others feel guilty. But this is not right. I am so upset and I don't feel like stopping them at this point. May be I will write to them at some point when I am little calmed down. 

They can't define "Fun" their own way and bash everybody else's opinions. 

I don't know but I feel sad for Mahi and Sanjana leaving but not guilty. Is that wrong?

Thats what i tried to explain that my comments ..even archi ( her comments are equally funny as nishi)  that are not biased and doesn't mean hatred . Archi felt bad as her post was part of mahi post and got offended ..which was wrong .

this is not first time i had discussion with mahi ..in almost kabir post i have to explain that comments are different but not negative ...still mahi never got it

yes they are leaving and all i know they will held us responsible ...sanju will make it more dramatic for sure
i still wonder once we say something against them ...they really get offended ..what we sould take them .........

do we need to sort out .....they just trying to make us feel guilty now ..
Ritzie thumbnail
Rupa - I understand. I have read those posts and have been part of them too. I remember how much we all enjoyed and we didn't try to hurt anybody. I, myself, have sided against Abhay for fun. This is the reason I thought it was unfair to point out those posts.

Then they targeted my game comments & posts. I said sorry, explained my side of things very politely and told them what is bugging non-gamers. What is wrong in that?

For now, I am giving myself time to calm down and probably then I will think of what to do. Call archi here too. She needs to vent too. That helps.

And where is Nishi? I am sure she is sulking too.
-rupa- thumbnail

Rupa - I understand. I have read those posts and have been part of them too. I remember how much we all enjoyed and we didn't try to hurt anybody. I, myself, have sided against Abhay for fun. This is the reason I thought it was unfair to point out those posts.

Then they targeted my game comments & posts. I said sorry, explained my side of things very politely and told them what is bugging non-gamers. What is wrong in that?

For now, I am giving myself time to calm down and probably then I will think of what to do. Call archi here too. She needs to vent too. That helps.

And where is Nishi? I am sure she is sulking too.

archi got offended and nishi comments was the last i read ....let me pm them
Everyone is saying ..thoes bashers ..that making me now offended ..as if we are bashers for mahi
Edited by abhaylove - 13 years ago
@Rupa, Ritzie :  i know abt the drama going on in the forum....what is it? to gain public sympathy?....i mean yea i do feel bad for them....but they shud understand others feelings also and not only show their own..
Archi is so badly hurt, she pmed me that she wont make any more topics on forums and is leaving the forums (and look she left without creating any scene on forums)....even Farah is hurt...
i spoke on behalf of all of them...now i m sure i m gonna get a good one from Sanjna tonight and there's a bigger drama to look out for πŸ₯±
i think its better for me to leave the forums only....and even i wont create any scene or long post before leaving and will leave quietly...
Edited by Nishi.Singh - 13 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

@Rupa, Ritzie :  i know abt the drama going on in the forum....what is it? to gain public sympathy?....i mean yea i do feel bad for them....but they shud understand others feelings also and not only show their own..

Archi is so badly hurt, she pmed me that she wont make any more topics on forums and is leaving the forums (and look she left without creating any scene on forums)....even Farah is hurt...
i spoke on behave of all of them...now i m sure i m gonna get a good one from Sanjna tonight and there's a bigger drama to look out for πŸ₯±
i think its better for me to leave the forums only....and even i wont create any scene or long post before leaving and will leave quietly...

u hit the right thing ..public sympath by saying we are bashers. U have been part of discussion we had ..dont know why mahi felt we are hating kabir as such
sorry right now i am not feeling bad as now everyone is saying " cuase of thoes bashers" ....which i am not liking it .

Archi is hurt and i have pm her ..she is just like u ..her comments are funny and u wont believe in one post i had to explain sanju and mahi about the comments we both are giving .

her topic on kabir was fine but mahi felt is negative ...she is really offended now .

sanju is def going to make it more dramatic ....

i wanted to create post .." who are the bashers of mahi" and then put out our comments ...