Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjuhi FF:LOVE i*m*POSSIBLE#1-edited (Page 92)

Post Reply New Post

Page 92 of 156

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
CHAPTER:15
SCENE:2

arjun was standng near da window,slowly sipping 4rm hs wine glass.
arjun: hey arohi, come in.
she went inside wid lowerd eyes. she in pink suit,her hair was messd in da struggld whch she was doing 4rm da morning. she stand infrnt of hm wid lowerd eyes,
arjun: tum yahan ? i mean arohi aluwalia. .stubborn. . .smart. . .independnt, mujh se btamizi, mujhe bura bhla kehne k bad, resign krne k bad yahan kya kr rhi hen? mere jese sick , pagal k sath. . .log kya kahen ge ? ?
arohi try 2 hide her tears, she was ready about dis all b4,aftr all he is arjun singhania, whtevr u did,u hv 2 pay. . .
arohi sobbing: daddu. . .
arjun pretendng: kya hua daddu ko ?heart attack? cndtn buht serious he? damn tumhari to famly bhi yahan nhi he, aur sanchit ? sncht kahan he?
arohi: wo,crying, use shetty. . .
arjun: he was involvd in gamblng ? phew. . .shetty is so dangerous. . .hw much money?
arohi: 10 lac, she ws nt able 2 stop hr tears.
arjun restd hs head on hs spining chair: tumhe to loan bhi nhi mila hoga, aur paison ka intzam to aaj rat tk hi hona chahe, warna tumhare daddu aur sancht. . .
arohi cm near 2 hm,hold her hands ,crying " plz arjun, meri help krdo. mujh se galti ho gai , men sare paise wapis krdun gi ,men 24 hour kam krungi.
arjun calmly plyng wid pen : bt tum to resign kr chuki ho, ok agar men tumhe job pr wapis rkh bhi lun, to 6 hour ka rest to lazmi bnta he, left 18 hours only bt tumhari pay se cut krun to 5 yrs to lag jaenge amount puri hone men..tumhe tb tk jhelun. . .
arohi: plz arjun,men wapis krdungi , mere dadu ki zndgi ka sawal he, wo sncht ko mar denge. . .mere hal pr rehem kro...
arjun: ok ok tum rona bnd kro. he made her sit on couch, ye lo pani pyo. tumhe to pta he naa,men aisa busness nhi krta jis men lose ho, he bent hs knees and sit near 2 her, ek rasta he.
arohi: men, kuch bhi krun gi , plz
arjun: men tumhe 10 nhi 30 lac dunga. . .tumhari salary 12 se 40 krdunga,over time ki bhi zrurat nhi. . .zyada nhi,maybe 3 months r enough. . .
arohi was starng hm blankly
arjun: in return. . . .tumm
ds was her worst bad experience of her life. she just wantd 2 cry on her fate. just want 2 kill hm. . .hw dare he ? she raised hr hand in reply bt arjun hold her wrist.
arjun: nt again. . .4 da last one u r still paying,
arohi mv her hand and stood up " mujhe lagta tha,shayd men galt hun, lekin nhi, tum kaminey , ghatya , shetan ho...
arjun coldly: mind ur tongue, other wise u hv 2 pay 4 it.
arohi: u shutup, i just hate u. ..hateee u. . .tumhare jesa cheap aadmi mene apni life men nhi dekha, mujhe tumhari help nhi chahey, men tumhe apni majburi ka fayda uthane nhi dungi. she ran 4rm dere hurriedly, a loud sound brng arohi back 2 present. her eyes open wide by seeing arjun brokn photo frame on floor. . .
sory kya krun, mera sundy zyada busy hota he. wid love, will updt soon. mahi

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Baisali05garvitaaroraRESHMA_89norchidkhadija-kmhdestinyliessilverleavesMsFuzzybear69Sandrav-anzaeram-piamistkmh-all_d_wayprincess_nabzlove.1deeshumad4karanKaranKittu4evachanni_star--priyal--M00NA..anshita..IrikaLovesKMH.vrshn.--Anjali--punam2712Mrs-KaranKundramoonkmh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjuhi FF:LOVE i*m*POSSIBLE#1-edited (Page 92)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
aww...mahi...we are waiting we want more!! sry for being greedy...Disapprove
we all love you mahi for being patient with us! we love your work!!
btw...i hate this heartless monster*arjun*!!

Edited by vrshn - 15 May 2011 at 4:03am

Sandrav

Sandrav

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Oh mahi plz continue... Only waiting for u. Plz continue...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

destinylies

Groupbie

destinylies

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
dono updates bahut acche hai mahi...but I am still confused why does Arjun want to give so much money for getting arohi for 3 months?...agar 3 months ke liye shaadi karni hai toh use toh koi bhi mil jaayegi?...so why her?...aur itni bhi kya zaroorat hai ki woh shaadi kar le?...how is he going to profit from the contract marriage?

.vrshn.

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by destinylies

dono updates bahut acche hai mahi...but I am still confused why does Arjun want to give so much money for getting arohi for 3 months?...agar 3 months ke liye shaadi karni hai toh use toh koi bhi mil jaayegi?...so why her?...aur itni bhi kya zaroorat hai ki woh shaadi kar le?...how is he going to profit from the contract marriage?

i guess he wanted to marry to make dadi happy! maybe, he thought his dadi might like a girl like her and he can also trust her with his secret!

Anupa28

Goldie

Anupa28

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
bahut bahut interesting hote ja rahe hain...eagerly waitinf for the next update..thanks for the PM>>.

.vrshn.

Mrs-KaranKundra

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
...eagerly waitinf for the next update

destinylies

Groupbie

destinylies

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrshn

Originally posted by destinylies

i guess he wanted to marry to make dadi happy! maybe, he thought his dadi might like a girl like her and he can also trust her with his secret!

yes even i thot that initially but really mahi wrote in her update that he hasn't done that for dadi...he is not that nice guy...because of mahi's this statement, i got confused

.vrshn.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top