Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjuhi FF:LOVE i*m*POSSIBLE#1-edited (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 156

sonam002

sonam002

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Awesum as usual yaar..ClapClapClap
ur ff z such a treat for me..i just luv it...HugHug
 no..u can't do this...Cryjust kidding...LOL
i wanted u 2 get wel soon,n also wishing for quick updates...
i know i'm a bit greedy,but kya karu u r such a fab writer....Wink
pls..pm me wen u update next1,i hav already added u 2 my buddy list
i'm just dying 2 read ur next update...try ASAP...

Edited by sonam002 - 20 April 2011 at 7:56am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjuhi FF:LOVE i*m*POSSIBLE#1-edited (Page 6)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princess_nabz

princess_nabz

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
awesome pls put som touch of romance in this

tina_1234

IF-Sizzlerz

tina_1234

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
hey whr is chapter 1 part 1???

Mrs-KaranKundra

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
your that line " i didnt sleep all night, it was my SR"
OMG wow i love it

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina_1234

hey whr is chapter 1 part 1???

part one was a description of the room, which was accidently removed. so ur caught up..

great part! enjoyed reading it and cant wait for more.. hope there is more than REVENGE for the marriage...

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

thnks 4 cments , most of u askng about romantic scene.

it will be dere , bcoz our arjuhi iz so hot, so surely ff ko to hot ho na he na ;-)

** romance widout lv lost its magic , bt i"ll try my best, bcoz its just a start , so u hv 2 wait little , little only , promise hot updates will waitng 4 u. :D

bt realy its nt fair wid me, i me gvng daily updtes , and only few cments... if u like it and want dat i cntinue, so plz promoteeee it. i want more cments :(

** thnks 4 cment sonam, no,no pka i"ll cntinue..:)

**thnks 4 liking mrs. kundra, no,no its nt a revange marriage .... arjuhi ki mariage he to thora spice to hoga na.

**thnks brainy child 4 replyng 2 tina , i realy got tird, all r askng about 1st scene...

whenevr i want add a sentence ,or word, all post iz delete. can any 1 tell me hw to edit? thnk u.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam002Micha1005piamist--Anjali--Arjuhisis

Mrs-KaranKundra

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
i love the FF plz update fast yar

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

pm separately 2 evy1 is difficut, if u want pm add me in ur buddy list.

CHAPTER:4
SCENE:1

arohi was getng ready 4 da reception party,she was wearng electric blue suit, with pearl embroidry. she was lookng stuning as always , while wearing earing ,she heard shoutng...
arjun entrd da room running: nhi, dadi sorry , juti nhi.(closed da door of washroom quickly)

arohi was cnfused , dadi enterd( juti in hand)" kahan he ye ullu ka pttha ? 3 bje call kya tha, aate aate 6 bja dye? sare guest aagay hen. puttar agr ye 10 mnt men bahir na nikle to tu bs aakr mujhe bta dena. theek he? kinni sorin lg rhi he( kiss her forehead) and went.

arohi laughed: wow kya scene tha, arjun aur juti. keep it up dadi, hope 4 more muuah. ye kya? wallclock me 4 bj rhe hen, ye bnd hogai, kahan dekhe the mene cell, milgay . mera hath nhi jayga, ye round stool le leti hun. (stand on it), shit mera hath to ab bhi nhi ja rha.

arjun come out of da washroom , wrapped in maroo towel , wid bare chest. she suddenly lookd at him, and fall . bt she felt strong arms around her. she opened her eyes...
my eyes lost in his deep brown eyes.he was lookng hottt. his wet hairs and drop of water on him made my throat dry. my arms r restng on his wet , bare wide chest and neck. damn he iz so s***.
da fear in her eyes mk them more attractve. her few hairs r on her cheeks, like dew on rose. instead of cloths, i can fell da softness of her body, bcoz i was caryng my arms r restng on thigh , and back. whch mk me realize ,she has a s*** figure.
her shivrng lips mkng me thirstyy, her heart was beatng fast , i can feel it bcoz her body is mvng up and dwn,and collidng wid my chest.. i just wanna stare her...

arjun:a..a...cheen (sneeze on her)
arohi: eww, yuck
dy both come 2 dere senses and arjun drop her on da floor.
arohi: shouted in pain.
she got up. and turned around.
arohi: tumhe shram nhi aati , tumhe pta he yahan men hun aur tum towel men ho...
arjun: i 4got my bathrob, aur u kya chahti ho men ye bhi na pehnu.(raised his eyebrow)

arohi: han, nhi, men is type ki nhi hun.
arjun giggle , she reached out of da room"dadi ko bejh rhi hun" .arjun:hey arohi,no stop!
arohi in da hall thought"hw cud u do dis, hw cud u lose ur self, and 4 dat monster? jo kuch bhi us ne mere sath kya he men nhi bhul skti, no, I HATE HIM.

sorry 4 late, data delt hogya tha. thnks 4 cments. bt hope 4 more;D
LONG COMENT=LONG UPDATE

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889sonam002destinylieskmhalltheway123khadija-kmhhansasma-anzaeram-piamistMicha1005indianamericanMsFuzzybear69love.1kmh-all_d_waychanni_star--priyal--M00NA..anshita..cooljaya11-Awantika-cherry227--Anjali--.vrshn.brainychild92punam2712Arjuhisis

Post Reply New Post

Go to top