Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjuhi FF:LOVE i*m*POSSIBLE#1-edited (Page 153)

Post Reply New Post

Page 153 of 156

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER-1

The room was echoing in laughter of girls. They  all are enjoying teasing new shy bride. Dadi! entered in the room ,which was fully decorated, flower's all around the room , rose petal's on bed ,room filled with candle and many more decoration's , perfect for 1st night. ,the huge room was shining with the golden lights of candles. a smile appeared on dadi face seeing, in da circle of girls, on center of bed ,the most beautiful bride ever ,arjun's bride 

"Mrs.Arohi Arjun Singhania"

"C'mon girl out of this room my daughter in law is tired let her rest"Said Dadi
girls giggle ,And left after wishing her luck.
Dadi kiss her forehead.) and went out, leave her alone,trembling. . ...
arohi lock the door & turn around, the romantic atmosphere of The room create lumps in her throat.She went to the table,pour water in a glass. but the  noise of her bangles irritate her" 1st of all i have to get rid of it" Thought arohi. She went toward dressing.threw her dupatta on bed.   Oh ! mangtika,necklaces,chains,earrings , From where should i start?"!arohi thought!

She started taking  off her jewelry randomly. & take out her heavy chunri. while taking out hr jewelery,she saw herself in mirror, and come to know "she could look stunning"becoz her dress...Her choli is quite short & fit showing her each curve & deep neck. on back only a net of few stripes. baby sleeves. her lehnga is starting from hr hip bone,showng her bare stomach, and ya gold chain on her stomach."Oh this chain is still here! after all being arjun malhotra's wife.what else can i expect." khank thought.Only his name made her blush,But she saw a shadow of some one on curtain of terrace."Room is locked , how can some one enter it! was some one already her ! Oh god he is coming toward's terrace door if he entered in the room" thought arohi. She grab her red dupata, and run toward the fruit basket, grab her favorite weapon knife!Someone entrerd The room, she was about stab The knife, but his good luck, he turned back,hold her wrist at right time."Its me 'arjun' ".Said arjun holding her wrist's
She surprised,but lose her balance and they both fall on bed (arohi on top) and "broke it"Unfortunately, for the help they hold the flowers chain,but broke all. flower rain started.

The warmth of his body and touch of his cheeks made her to get up soon but.. she couldnt. For her help arjun start removing the trap of flowers but accidentally touch her bare back.This act give her a 1000 volt current. with her all energy she kept her hand on his chest , try to get up. but her "neck chain stuck in his button" and she fall again with a great jerk. her hands sliped on his bare chest. their eyes met, and lips only a inch apart so they can feel the breath of each other.
maybe "destiny has something else" in store 4 them.
arohi  got embarrassed, and try to remove the chain 4rm the button, but no use.arjun keep starng at her face.he tried 2 remove da chain, his fingers touched her soft hand. which made her heart beat more fast,due 2 the closeness he can easly feel it. Finally she removed the chain ,he hold her arms ,and help her 2 got up.she got up fast,hairs on her shouldr,snatchng her dupta with one hand,bt she cant move, her dupatta...

"He hold my Dupatta "Thought arohi . she pulled dupattta but didn't succeed ,she turn 2 arjun. Her dupta is stuck under arjun hand,but he didn't realize.becoz of the sight of hr beautiful back .she stared at his hand. he came 2 his senses and get up. she fast cvrd her shoulder with dupata and grab the knife and point  2 arjun.  "U said that ." said arohi but was cut off between arjun.  "Some guest's r staying for tonight there car got punctured so i can't go there u have locked the room i knew that that's i came from back"said arjun 
arjun stared at the  knife,she kept it down, sit on the couch, with teary eyes. 
" Know u have reached so far that u can't turn behind.What i said i have did that,Know it's Ur turn.We have to clear account"Said arjun 
arjun remove his white coat , throw it on the floor, he grab the  bad sheet ,threw it on the floor. pick 1 pillow,blanket lay on the bed showing arohi back.
arohi stood up grab the  pillow, move toward the sofa, which is showing back 2 bed. lay on it ,cover herself with bed sheet.
but both were laying with open eyes, with the flashback of "Past"

arjun opened the door of washroom,entered the room,in white bath rob. with wet hairs. he opened closet ,took out his cloth ..."oh ! arohi, arohi,wake up i have to open the door of room"Said arjun..no response...while cleang his hair wid towel,he went 2 her, about 2 speak but...

arjun's POV:

She was in deep sleep,  ,her one hand(still holding knife) down 4rm the sofa. 1 hand was near the face. her face... hr eyelash arr so dark , he cheek r like petal of rose ,and hr lips , perfect ,ya perfect for kiss . his eyes moves down 2 her neck. within second his eyes,mouth opened wide. arjun( keepng his hand on his eyes and turn back) " men ne nhi deka, kuch nhi dekha,nhi dekha." thought arjun

He take a deep breath ,removed his hand,opened his eyes. pick the glass of water, turn back and throw on her face. arohi shouted "daddu"(Grand father) and fall from the sofa. She gave him a dirty look, she was not able 2 breath. 2 greatest shock of her life "water while sleepng" and "arjun in bathrobe" .  "What are u staring at huh ? I was trying to wake u up from hour's if i have'nt throwed the water yet it've took my whole life to do that , get up i need to open the door! " said arjun .She stood up,covering herself with dupatta ,and rubng her eyes with other hand. she throw pilow on da bed. took her clothes . while entering the washroom,she turnd around and mumered "MONSTER" and quckly close da door." mere kan bajty hen? pta nhi mujhe kya kya sunai deta he. bt wait ,pr hmesha tb hi sunai dete hen,jb ye aas pas hoti he. he stard washroom door in anger." Said arjun! .arjun opened the door of room : driver car nikalo jldi,late ho rha he" he shouted ,He  close his red shirt buttons, heard jay voice
Jay(in da hallway): "yar tu aaj bhi jldi uth gya? teri waja se men jldi utha hun ,tu kbhi ni bdle ga"Said jay loudly!  jay entrd da room, and lost his senses by seeing the massive room ,and the broken bed.his mouth opend wide. while arjun kept on talking: kyn daily men uthta hun,aaj kun nhi? oye jay, kya hay? pagal ho gya hay?."yar ye, mtlb yar ,umm to ne bed tor dya?"Asked jay.
"Haan unbalance hogya tu call kardena" Said arjun while brushing his hair's
"yar, 1st night  mein hi...tu ne..." said jay .arjun glared at him! furniture ko goli mar, kahan he bhabi, naraz hogai? mayke chlegai?" asked jay!

"pagal he kya,washroom men he kyun"?asked jay looking at the mess !
yar tu ne SR mnai he, ya war ki he? mujhe ni pta tha tu itna desparte tha..."Said jay. arjun  blushed of the thought that what the heck Aksh is thinking!. he gave him a tight slap on his back ,"bnd kr behudgiii" said arjun
"acha mein besharam and you, you broke the bed in 1st night" said jay
arjun beating jay ,while jay laughed  but he stopped ,becoz arohi was standing tottaly embarrassed,in her yellow suit.
"gud mrng bhabi." Shouted jay
arjun stopped but, didn't turn. still showing her back. mean while 
dadi came "ufff tu aaj bhi jldi uth gya? aur jay tu..."shouted dadi! 
"nahi dadi main office ja raha hun" Said arjun
Dadi(2 arjun):" tu to aisa hi rhega, tera kuch ni ho"... but dadi stopped by seeing the condition of room.Shanak  got freeze!
Dadi:get out u both " arjun left and jay behind him !
"gud mrng dadi" said arohi!. "gud morng dear"said dadi
"sorry dadi,., umm... men ye sb saaf..."said arohi!
"tu chor is ko,pehle tyar ho,aur ye kya pehna he? aaj shadi ka pehla din he, chal men tujhe tyar krti hunn" Said dadi!...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjuhi FF:LOVE i*m*POSSIBLE#1-edited (Page 153)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-2

arjun and jay was sitting on the dining table,eating their breakfast . Dadi came with arohi, arjun look at her,she was wearng a cherypink colour shafoon sari, wid daimnd earing,hair open. Dadi is still talking to her but she was so disturbed becoz of sari.she was so uncomfortable,maybe she tried it 1st time, bt she should becoz it realy suit her, jay is lookng at arjun ,so he lookd away.
Dadi made her sit next to arjun, and serve her breakfast. at the time "Kumud" jay and natasha mother, and arjun bua came in her night gown, shouting on maid ,asking 4 water..

she came 2 dining table ,greet every 1
"arjun , arohi Yu both waked up so early ?" Said Kumud wid a smirk on her 
face. "The people's who were invited in Ur will be still Asleep and u both waked up so early?" Said madhvi.arjun took his last sip of juice, leave the  chair and stand up ! " No, actually the reason is i did not slept at night i was awaked till morning" He said unaware of what  he said  .because  of his BOLD answer every 1 got embarrassed,including Kumud. Dadi kept his hand on her head. jay covered his face wid newspapr, and arohi slip the  juice from her mouth and coughed.
" R u alright" said Dadi. "C'mon arohi it's getting late for office"said arjun.

" Idiot On the 1st day of marriage no one work's, u go she'll not join yu" said Dadi!
" What is she gonna do in house, people don't work on 1st day because they spend time together, if she will come with me we will get to spend some time and we will do work also " said arjun. 

"We are having reception in evening, jay will bring arohi early"Said dadi.
 jay went t his room , while Shanak left for office.

"See how Ill mannered he is , how did he replied u"Said madhvi ! And left! 

AT OFFICE

In cabin, arohi was struggling with her sari , but becausenof thenstrips blouse,her sari palu is slipping 4rm her silky shoulder.She heard a voice behind her. shefali (arohi friend ,wrkd wid her): gud morning MAM. arohi turned around and throw file on her. "Oh so know i am Ur Mam huh, W8 i'll show u what i am ! " said arohi " What will u tell huh know Ur boss of our Boss "Mrs. arjun malhotra" ". Said shefali.
"ya ya i know ok , oh god this stupid sari, i have never weraed sleeveless in my life , i am feeling so uncomortable" said arohi while sitting on her seat.
"c'mon it's so nice, U r looking perfect!Really after marrigae u r glowing even more U r looking so hawt , ok so know tell na what happen yesterday" Said shefali while sitting near her !. "What" Said arohi. " What happened yesterday"said shefali! What!, Go away i need to concentrate on my work! Said arohi getting up but shefali made her sit again!. " U r changing ! remember we promised in cllege that we will tell each other what happened in our SR C'mon tell na what happened ? From where did it start?What did he said ..." Said shefali ! 

"I won't tell, i was'nt sure that i'll get married b4 u ! and ya there is nothing to tell ok! "Said arohi ! " hay hw romanticc,ok cheater ok tell what did he gave u in "mun dikhai" plzz "Said shefali !"I can't show ! 'How will i show u shefali i dun have nay gift' Don't disturb me"said arohi  . she stood ,while shefali hug her 4rm behind.. " oho what have he given Wow ! U can't even tell can't even show oho i din knewed ur KING KONG mean's kk is soo romantic "said shefali. 
" i also dun knw" she said while rolling her eye's

"Oh ok give a hint i'll guess by myself! idiot he hved singed u a song aur have done a poetry ! U can't even tell this "Said shefali , arjun coughed,both girls stand properly,wid shocking expresn on their face."arohi come to my Cabin"said arjun . "No ,..i am yes , i 'll arrange the meeting.just the paper..."Said arohi but arjun cut off! " except work i can't even talk to my wife"said arjun! arohi gulped ,shefali giggles"Go best of luck "said shefali. "Oh damn this is office ,yaha kam hi hota hai Monster !"said arohi getting angry !  
"Ya ya that's why u n boss have did a love marrigae"said shefali n left!
Me n him love,marrigae, love marriage , "IMPOSSIBLE"thought arohi.

AFTER 2 HOURS, arohi was sitting lonely  in her  locked cabin, and crying continuously.

" smjhta kya hai apne aap ko , jb dekho mujhe dante hi rehta he ...sobbing... insult krne ka koi chance ni chorta... " tarzan..., pagal... monster...
 while wiping hr tears her eyes fall on his name, ya his name which iz written wid dark maroon mehndi on her hand, kese pecha chut skta he, jb men ne khud hi uska nam apni lkerun men likh dya he. kash men us se kbhi mili hi na hoti , kash wo raat meri zindgi men aati hi na , men ne kbhi socha bhi nhi tha, meri ek glti mujhe itni bhari pre gi."said arohi!

FLASHBACK
2 months ago,
arohi was sitting in a office,waiting 4 her turn 4 interview. she was wearing orange frock wid transparent sleeves. "oh God, ye job mujhe mil jay , Dadu  kitne cnfdent the, men apni famly ka bhrosa ni tor skti. han meri family, jise men apni jaan se bi zyada pyar krti hun. mere dadu, mere best friend, retird hen bt ab bhi utne hi active . unke k pyar men kbi realze hi ni hua k mere parents ki death ,mere childhood men ho gai thi.
 chachu, a strng man ,bt sirf chachi se drte hen, aur apne boss se.
 chachi, thori si thiki hen ,bt dil ki buri ni he
 Gauri, meri cousin ,college men he, kyo ki 2 time fail ho chuke he. lekin men us ki best sis hun ,bcoz rat ko late night door men hi kulti hun
Sanchit , my cousin, bt best bro ever.." arohi thought 
she came out of her thought,wen receptn call her,Reception: sir iz callng u..
she was da last candidate, waiting 4rm a lng time.
arohi: sir, may i come in?, A tall, handsome guy was sitting in a cabin. named Abhi gupta 

"yes, come in"Said abhi, arohi  handover him CV,document. "arohi nice name " said abhi! "Thank'z"said arohi, "can u plz gv me glass of watr 4rm dat table"said arohi! "ya sure" said arohi .She stood up, pour water in glass , he was lookng at her, up 2 dwn. she handover him glass , while his hand touchd his soft fingrs. he also stood up. "ye kaam to buht tough he, i mean u itni NAZUK he kese kro gi. mere pas secrtry ki job he..."Said Abhi. " nhi, sir ill try my best. 
 she pick her file and show 2ward him. sir, meri qualifc..."said khank !

He took the  file,4rm her hand, by creasing her hand seductively. "qualities ki waja se to keh rha hun. and kept it on the table. he moved 2ward her ,"mujhe khush krdo,sari umar ash kro gi" and pressed her arms" said Abhi!
 arohi push him, and gave him a tight slap. and she start shouting and saying bad words. all the  office peeps gather dere. 
"Tum ne acha nhi kya, U have 2 pay 4 dis. u dont know me girl."said Abhi
arohi  gave him a dirty look, "go 2 hell",and leaves.! while walking on da road, she thought, "why dese worst people r alive... ghar ja kr sb ko kya kahun gi??" mean while her cell rang...

AT PRESENT
She came out of her thought, becoz of the call 4rm arjun  cabin. she on the  speaker.She went 2ward arjun cabin, jay look 2ward her... and get quite by seeing her sad. while Shaanpretending 2 read file.
"arohi, sweety kya hua"Said jay! " kuch ni, kyon bulaya?" said arohi
"Nhi yar , kisi ne kuch kaha? and he gave arjun a look, while arjun look 4rm his eye corner" said jay , " jaldi bol, men ja rhi hun." said arohi, "Shanak , mera 4rnd dhundu aa rha he ,apni fiance  Archana  k sath. wo tum dono se milna chahte hen . to plz ehsan krdo, acha behave krna." said jay!

"Mujhe us SHAHRUKH k bigre hue nkshe se nhi milna. wo kbutar buht irritated he, last time bhi mujh se maar khai thi" said arjun...," mera 4rnd he wo, aro tu smbhal legi na, acha chal smile kr"said jay !, she lookd away . jay came 2 her ,and whisper in her ear.. she start laughin. dy both wr laughng. arjun looked at her and thnk" damn her smile.,by seeing it ,any1 cud 4get da sorrows. , God knws ,men is ko dekh kr itna wild kun ho jata hun. kun itna gussa aata he mujhe"arjun thought
dhundu,archi  entered in his cabin, they introduce each other. " Hme late ho rha he,shadi ki shopng krni he, bt jay tum ne thek kaha tha,they r such a lvly couple, realy made 4 each other. inhe dekh kr to mujhe fairy tale ka khyal aat a he..." said archi  " han, han "beauty and da beast ka"said dhundu

arjun  get  angry, well all giggle. 2 chng da topic archi  spoke" wow tum log ki lv marig hui he, wo bhi 2 month date k bad, hw romantic.. ye to phir 1st sight of love hoga na?? pehli baar kb mile the? kya gift dya tha? pta he ,pehli mulaqat men , pehle pyar ka pehla tofa to hmesha yad rehta he" said archi. Shanak lost in dere own thoughts, while dhundu  speaking: han pta he hum bus stop pr mile the.. aur men ne archi ko umbrela..."said dhundu! =arjun  remembrd da flashback of slap, he got up" Mujhe kam he,he leave. while arohi. undrstood.arjun  locked da conference room, and said 2 himself  "han yad rehta he, 1st mulaqat bhi, 1st gft bhi"  said arjun

FLASHBACK:-

2 mnths ago,

man: sir, men ne buht koshish ki he, wo nhi maan rhi. mujh se nhi hoga. wo buht zidi he. "Theek he men aata hun." said arjun

He was going upstairs hurriedly,bump wid a girl ,she lost her balance,bt he hold her. aisa lga ek pal k liye dunya ruk gai he. she opnd her eyes. bt  both r nt hvng time 4 thnks, i ran upstair and she dwn stair!v bump in2 echoter, she lost hr balance and i hold her in my arms , she closd hr eyes in fear. dnt knw bt i felt smethng dfrnt,bcoz of da closeness . she stood up, still lookng in my eyes, maybe she also felt da same . bt 4 all dis, v both wr nt hvng time. she ran 2ward dwnstair, and i upstair.
i askd da man(lawyer) whr is she? just den i heard a voice behnd me"  
A+ blod group avalble nhi he,"
doctor: v try, bt i dnt thnk koi faida he, aap khud kahin se arange kro.

I lookd 2ward her, she...da same girl,i met on stairs... was in her own thoughts , starng on her cell, maybe she was hvng no courage 2 tell dis all 2 hr family.

i went 2 her and said: i wanna talk 2 u," she was still lookng dwn ,her face iz pale orange,like her dress, umm...dekho ye accidnt meri car se hua he... she loked 2ward me ,and b4 i cmplet, she gave me a tight ,hard slap, da ever 1st slap of my life.

I got shocked, and da ppl on dat floor of hospital got 4reeze, 
she started" ku** ho, kam*** ho, ghtya aadmi, pehle tum ne mere bhai ka accident kya, aur ab police se bchne k liye us ki zndgi ka soda krna ciahte ho , bt listen 2 me u ****** PAISE SE SB KUCH KHRIDA NHI JASKTA,HAR CHEEZ KI KIMAT NHI HOTI,NA TU KISI K EMOTIONS,FEELINGS, AUR NA HI RISHTE" she grab my collar , doctor came 2 rescue me, she brust out on dem also ,"aur aap ise hosptal kehte hen, patent k liye blood to arange kr nhi skte, agr mere bhai ko kuch hua, to men pure hosptal men aag lga dungi ", while sayng dis she broke dwn and sit on da floor, started crying badly...

I realy feel bad, dnt knw bcoz of da slap,or by seeing hr like dis. I said 2 dr. my blood group  A+ he, men blood dunga. she lookd up at me wid her teary red eyes. after giving  him blood , i went 2 her, give her da bale paprz and pen, she took it and signed , took da paprz , and said 2 her " men ne tumhare bhai ko blood dya, aur tum ne us ki kimat di,tum ne bail k paprz sign kiye , account clear , lekin jo slap tum ne mujhe mara he, us ka account abhi baki he, and trust me I"ll clear it as soon as possible."said arjun , she gave me a dirty look, i left.

I was drivng fast, i hv 2 reachd da police statin, 4 bail of jay,ya jay. my cusn,bro,only 4rnd,jay did da accidnt , i hv 2 bail him fast, bcoz he had 2 reach delhi in da morng, 4 his exam. ye us k career ka sawal tha, mujhe khudi sb kuch smbhalna tha, ghr men btata bhi to kis ko, dadi? my dad? papa,mom(jay parents), no i cudnt.Thought arjun

I bailed him, bt cnt get of my thoughts about her. hw dare she? bt den i came 2 knw ,my lawyer offerd her check, uff dats mean her anger was right.. bt wait she slaped me? hw dare she? she hasss 2 pay.Thought arjun!

AT PRESENT

I was looking out of da window, thought" she was nt wrong, not I, bt after dat all thngs became wrong...worst, i took out my cigaratte,and smoke, maybe destiny has chosed dat path 4 us...

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Chapter-3

arjun ad arohi are working in the same cabin, checking papers , file . for 1 hour, they both were silent, while taking out the files, and walking here to there in tension,embarrassment just then there eyes met, which made the situation more awkward, something is bothering them, but they cant figure out,while taking out file from cabin,arohi broke the silence "Damn this Sari..."
 "So take take it out" said arjun and the realizing.. , arohi gave him a shocking expression, "i,ahem,i mean, So why did wear it?" arjun corrected
"I am not interested  in doing experiment,its dadi who had put me in this horrible prob..."explained arohi. arjun concentrating on  his own work, "You can't face problems..."said arjun
arohi:Huh, Ahan So mr.Malhotra why don't u give this advic to yourself first!"said arohi giving him a smirk.
arjun got angry, because he know, that she know , he is afraid of dadi only. she was struggling with sari and her files fall, she was about to grab them. but arjun strong grap hold her arm tightly ,her sari slipped from her shoulder,
" arjun  leavee my hand"said arohi struggling with her haand
"Neither i face problems nor i solve them, i just finish them"said arjun    
 by saying this, he moved her sari to her shoulder, and open his broach,from his shirt. he moved his fingers, under her blouse strips, 4 fixing the sari. "Aise khtam krte hen prblms" he looked at her face, by seeing her red blushed face, he realized what have he done, his fingers are still under her blouse touching her bare shoulder. they were looking into each other eyes.Her heart beating fast and he became breathless. Suddenly jay entered the cabin...
"yar dadi... oops...wrong timing" Said jay and turned back.
arjun and arohi looked away and turned facing each other back.
"What is the matter jay" asked arjun
"Dadi Have called u both at home" Said jay.
"Tak her i have work to do" Said arjun getting irritate.
"So what was u doing till now?" Giggled jay..
"shutup" Said arjun
"Yah i want to go home"said arohi.
I am waiting at parking lot" Left jay laughing.
 arohi ran toward the door, but she heard a voice, "no, it cant,it impossible...
 they both turn back, and saw arohi sari was stuck in arjun sleeve button, and because of da broach ,it was tore form the mid...
 arjun mouth open wide, while she start crying,and said " Know how will i be going out?  I don't face probs i just finsih them hun, hun my foot" 
he took out his coat, take dis no 1 cud see da tear part.
arohi: itni sari dhup men coat, log pagal smjhenge.
arjun: ek rasta he...
 in da parkng , jay,shefali was laughing, arjun and arohi came, arohi wearing arjun coat, while he wrapped her in his arms.

shefali: arohi are u alryt?
arohi stard arjun..
arjun: I won't be coming with u guys,she would miss me so i gave her my coat so... (looking down)  
shefali: sir ,how romantic
arjun: better v get back 2 work. dy leave,while arohi,jay sat in the car.

jay:arohi U know what i am damn happy !
arohi: Why did u got Malaika arora phone number
jay: o ,Nah,For arjun ,for u both.
 I Still remembered 2 months before, Later on u got to know that i did the accident and u blamed arjun,he was innocent me n ashish were friends i was the only one that brought ashihsh in hospital and remember arjun handled abhi's company abhii the man who misbehaved with u in interview U thought it was arjun...
FLASHBACK

It was her 1st day,rudr introduced dem. dy pretend  that they dint knew eachothr, they shook hand, bt arjun pressed her hand tightly, 4 shwng his anger,it was painful , she want to took out her hand, bt not so..Sunil was busy on his phone.She closed her eyes and wid all her effort , she pressed her nails in his hand, arjun shouted and leave her...
Sunil: wt happen son?
 he still holding his hand bcoz of pain.
arohi:N..nothin
arjun lft, dy both hv 2 share da same cabin, arjun mood was Horrible bad, he was writing, jay entered, and looked his hand, da marks were visible

jay: hey arjun, hey whats that!?
arjun:a..a kuch nhi
 arohi enterd
Akashh:hi arohi , she  pretend to wrk, Shaa push him: Go away lemme concentrate! Its coz of ..a...Table yeah table. 
jay: jhoot na bol, mujhe experence he, k ye kis situatin k hen.
arjun raised his eyebrow:kis situatin ke?
jay: yar mujhe tujh se to ye umeed nhi thi, aesa kya krdya jo nubat yahan tk aagai
 Khaank file droped, 
jay: sory men bhul gya ta tum yahan ho, lekin kya fraq prta he , men to aisa hi hun.tum aadat dal lo. aur as a 4rnd tum btao, grls apne nail press kb krti hen??..

arjun grab his collar 4rm back" Come with me i'll xplain.

AT PRESENT

jay: He hit me soo much that day,lo ghr aagya...
tum dono k bich kuch to he, wo to mujhe pehle hi pta tha, aur ab to mujhe ye bhi pta chal gya ko wo mark kis k the, dekha mujhe sb pta he.

arohi:(2 herself) tumhe ab bhi, kuch nhi pta jay.'..

dedicated to you all  Enjoy ;)
\
arohi was getng ready 4 da reception party,she was wearng electric blue suit, with pearl embroidry. she was lookng stuning as always , while wearing earing ,she heard shoutng...
arjun entrd da room running: nhi, dadi sorry , juti nhi.(closed da door of washroom quickly)

arohi was cnfused , dadi enterd( juti in hand)" kahan he ye ullu ka pttha ? 3 bje call kya tha, aate aate 6 bja gye? sare guest aagay hen. agr ye 10 mnt men bahir na nikle to tu bs akr mujhe bta dena. theek he? 

arohi laughed: wow kya scene tha, arjun aur juti. keep it up dadi, hope 4 more muuah. ye kya? wallclock me 4 bj rhe hen, ye bnd hogai, kahan dekhe the mene cell, milgay . mera hath nhi jayega, ye round stool le leti hun. (stand on it), shit mera hath to ab bhi nhi ja rha. 

arjun come out of da washroom , wrapped in maroon towel , wid bare chest. she suddenly lookd at him, and fall . bt she felt strong arms around her. she opened her eyes...
my eyes lost in his deep brown eyes.he was lookng hottt. his wet hairs and drop of water on him made my throat dry. my arms r restng on his wet , bare wide chest and neck. damn he iz so sexy. 
da fear in her eyes mk them more attractve. her few hairs r on her cheeks, like dew on rose. instead of cloths, i can fell da softness of her body, bcoz my arms r restng on thigh , and back.
her shivrng lips mkng me thirstyy, her heart was beatng fast , i can feel it bcoz her body is mvng up and dwn,and collidng wid my chest.. i just wanna stare her...

arjun: (sneeze on her)
arohi: eww, yuck
dy both come 2 dere senses and arjun drop her on da floor.
arohi: shouted in pain.
she got up. and turned around.
arohi: tumhe shram nhi aati , tumhe pta he yahan men hun aur tum towel men ho...
arjun: i 4got my bathrob, aur u kya chahti ho men ye bhi na pehnu.(raised his eyebrow)

arohi: huh, nhi, men is type ki nhi hun. 
arjun giggle , she reached out of da room"dadi ko bejh rhi hun" .arjun:hey arohi,no stop!
arohi in da hall thought"hw cud u do dis, hw cud u lose ur self, and 4 dat monster? jo kuch bhi us ne mere sath kya he men nhi bhul skti, no, I HATE HIM.
all da guest r greetng Shanak in reception party.same lines are echoing evrywhere "wow mrs.arjun singhania iz realy beautiful , wow beautiful cople, kitna pyar he dono ki aankhon men" . madhvi came wid her 4rnds, "cngrate arjun, realy nice choice , da other 4rnd said" mujhe to pehle hi pta tha, infact sare chandigarh ko pta chlgya tha , k tum dono ka chakar he , agr shadi hi krni thi , to itna tmasha kyon kya tha? (laughed) Shanak both become embaras , he looked at arohi, her eyes r red, and full of tears. she excuse herself, move 4rm dere. only da memory of dat night, made her cry.

jay: arohi, tum yahan corner men kya kr rhi ho?

arohi: nhi, kuch nhi.

jay: men sb smjhta hun, tum meri 4rnd ho. sb theek ho jayega, arjun buht acha he, wo bahir se macho lgta he , bt asal men wo buht emotinal he. jb use dadi k cancer ka pta chla tha , men ne usse khud study me rote hue dekha he , arohi gave her a shocking expression. jay cntnue: ghr me wo sirf dadi se hi to attach he, apne dad se to wo bat bhi nhi krta, jb dadi ne operation k liye us ki shadi ki shrat rkhi, to men ne expect nhi kya tha k wo itni jldi maan jayga . bt men buht khush hun , us ne tumhe choose, some 1 call jay and he leaves,
arohi: dadi ko cancer he? us ne ye baat mujhe to kbhi nhi btai..

arjun came out of da washroom in his night suit and bump in arohi. he took his laptop and sit on his bed. arohi stand near 2 him.

arjun(widout lookng):kya chahey?
arohi: hun... um ... tum se bat krni thi.

arjun: to ab kya kr rhi ho??

arohi: nhi, ye nhi wo wali baat.

arjun raised his eybrow, arohi also sit on da bed. arohi:arjun mujhe sb pta chl gya he.
arjun: kya(in worried)? kese pta chla ?
arohi: jay ne btaya
arjun(made face): jay ne?
arhoi(lookng dwn): han us ne btadya , k dadi ko cancer he, aur tum ne un k liye kya kuch kya... jo kuch bhi hmare...jo us rat ko hua... i just hate u...(she stood up) no... i still hate u...bt nw... she looked at him, his eyes r still stareing her. ... um... gud night, and ran to washroom.

arjun put his hand on his head" men to dar hi gya tha, thnk god isse kuch nhi pta chla... vrna dunya ki koi takat isse chup rehne se nhi rok skti...
arohi screamed in da washroom , arjun hurriedly mv 2 washroom... 
arjun stood up bcoz of hr scream , arohi run hurriedly 4rm da washroom , and climb up da bed and stood on it.
arjun :kya hua?
arohi: ugly... motta... chuhan(mouse)...
arjun: hw cud u dare? tum ne mujhe ugly, motta , chuhan bola? aur mere bed pr slippers se khri ho??(in anger)
arohi: nhi nhi tum nhi ...washroom men chuhan he...
arjun(rolled his eyes and closed da door of washroom): khud hi chla jayrga, utro neche..
arohi: nhi men nhi utrun gi, no use ghr se bahir nikalo..nikalo...
arjun(pulled her hand): washroom me he yahan nhi he, ja kr sojao, wrna subah full water jug dalun ga tumhare upar.
arohi: men itne heavy cloths men nhi so skti,mujhe chnge krna he, tum bahir jao ,.
he throw his cigarrate in dustbin , opend da door , bt again come back and locked da door.
arjun: men kahin nhi ja rha, starts doing his wrk on laptop.
arohi: kyun jao, men ne chnge krna he.
arjun: bahir mom hen.
arohi: unhe bol do men chnge kr rhi hun.
arjun: wo kahin gi , tumhari biwi he, neighbour ki nhi.
arohi: aisa thori hota he, agar men tumhari wo wali wife bhi hoti , to bhi tumhe bahir nikal kr chnge krti..
arjun: bt men to nhi jaata na...
arohi(furious): itne bare pearls hen is par, men in kaproon men nhi so skti
arjun: to yahi chnge krlo.
arohi: hoo, tumhare samne?
arjun: men kam kr rha hun, aur tumhe aisa kyon lgta he, men tumhe dekhun ga?
arohi: tumhe aisa kyun lgta he , k tum mujhe nhi dekho ge...
arjun: aww, shutup , jo chahe kro, i dnt care... bt me kahin jane wala nhi hun

arohi: theek he, men light off kr k kapre chnge krleti hun, tum apna laptop off kro..

arjun: enough, tum ne pehle hi mera buht time waste krdya he, aur agr tum ne ab light off ki na... to men light bhi on krdun ga aur tumhe dekhun ga bhi...

arohi: cme and stand near 2 him..,arjun asked:nw wht? arohi(puppy face): men yahan so jaun...? plzzz
arjun: men sofa pr sone wala nhi hun.
arohi: men tumhare sath so juan?
arjun(wide eyes),
arohi: sofa washroom k pas he, agr rat aagya to. men bilkul corner pr so jaungi , tumhara blanket bhi nhi lungi , raat ko cough bhi nhi krun gi( she coughed bcoz of his cigrat) men ne 4 spoon syrup pi liya he... plz mujhe yahan sone do...mujhe chuhon se buht dar lgta he...plz, plz

arjun: theek he so jao,
arohi: sit on da little place near him, almost touchng him.
arjun: pura bed khali he, yahan kun bethi ho??
arohi: ye side washroom se zyada dur he
arjun:scream , close his laptop and mvd 2 oder side"pagal larki" and lay on da bed.

arohi(lay near 2 corner): arjun mr.gupta leave pr he na?
arjun: hun
arohi: to ab project ka kya hoga?
arjun: pta nhi koi experience milna chahe
arohi: arjun tum michael ko wapis..
arjun(loked at her, cntrol his anger): tumhe equal right he,tum kisi ko bhi rkh skti ho, lekin jo kuch us ne kya, mujhe lga tum us ka face bhi nhi dekho gi.

arohi(sit): us se galti hogai,
arjun(sit): tum ise galti kehti ho?
arohi: jo kuch bhi usne kya , pyar k liye kya, wo pyar men tha, aur pyar men kuch sahi, galat nhi hota.
arjun: to jitne bhi ppl jail men he sb pyar krte hen?
arohi(lay dwn): o ho , tumhe smjh nhi aayga.
arjun:smjhna bhi nhi he , lay dwn and turn 2 other side.
arohi(2 hrself): i knew arjun tumhara gussa jaez he, kash... kash men michael se engage na hoti...
arjun was sleeping in a deep sleep , just he feel a disturbance around him. he wanted 2 turn other side , bt some thing stab him. he took da thng and wid great effort he opened his eye , in a dim light he realized , it was nthng else but arohi kameez.

his eyes opened wide and looked 2ward her. "da bad decision ever"
she was wearing her blue trouser, and sleeveless blue top reachng his half stomach, wid a big deep round neck,infront and back(she was wearing under her kameez).
and wid one hand, she iz grabing a corner of blanket, and pullin it her deep sleep. she is shivering wid cold, arjun just lost in her charm, she is lookng so seductve, her each curve iz visible, arjun loose grip of blanket, she pulled and cvring herself ,bt wait dats nt enough 4 him. 
he again pull da blanket, she mvd her nose, oh god , hw cute she is. anger expression made her more beautiful , she iz mvng her legs bcoz of cold , wid her 1 hand she istrying 2 cvr her other arm. damn she is so hot. she iz mvng her hand on bed 4 blanket, he put his elbow on bed and keep his head on his hand. he left da blanket , she touched it, and about 2 grab bt he again mvd it far. she wid furious mvd closed and closed , he realy enjoying watchng her, he just want 2 spend his whole life by just teasing her like dis . her expressions , her body move , and ya specialy "she was sleeping, so mean no bak bak" made her more ...

she came closed 2 him, he took da blanket and cver her , she instantly keep her arms around him , and her head on his chest.
while wraping blanket his hand touched her bare cold body, his heart skip a beat, ya somethng iz dere about her , whch made her restless . her hairs creasing her cheeks, irritating her , he blow on it, she mvd herself on him , try 2 remove da hairs, he again blow on her ,she again rub her cheeks. hez reached near her about 2 kiss , bt suddenly stopped"shame on u, u cant do dis, move 4rm here, otherwise she will kill u."

he tryd his best, bt she was holding him tight...

arohi rubbed her eyes and want 2 get up, opened her eyes and saw arjun. she was still laying on his chest. she try 2 get up, also arjun. she saw herself and cvrd her wid blanket, both r blushng. arjun got up and went 2 washroom

michael: gud morning sir.
arjun rolled his eyes and went into his cabin. michael sadly lookd away, and saw arohi standing dere .

arohi: gud morning, michael.
michael: gud morning. 
arohi:arjun ne kuch kaha?
michael: nhi,
arohi: dnt worry , men us se bat krun gi 
michael: i m sorry sh... 
arohi kept hr fnger on his lips, "no need , i already 4gv u.
michael hug her tightly" u r such a princess"
arohi: ok nw leave me, itna sara kam he.
michael: ya, thnks arohi , thnk u so much. and he leaves.

arohi: blue print to men ne jay ko dye the, bt wo he kahan?
arohi looked 4 him, and saw he was talking wid shefali by holding her hand.

arohi: jay?? busy ho?

jay( leave hr hand): nhi men to ise bta rha tha...

arohi: kya? k ye kal function men sb se achi lg rhi thi?

jay embarsed , shefali blushed and went 4rm dere.

jay: jldi kam finish kro, hme jana he
arohi: kahan?

jay(in a seductive voice): date pr..

arohi(in a serious tone): tum ne der krdi...

jay(in filmy style): nhii , ye nhi ho skta.,
arohi laughed and beat him , 
jay: tumhe date pr le ja kr mrna he mene , tumhara arjun mujhe soli chra dege, jldi se kam kro, sath men chale ge.

IN EVENING

arjun was on stairs reachng his room , his cell rang

arjun: hmmm jay kya ha?
jay: room men mt jayo

arjun: kyun, rat abhi nikla nhi?

jay: yar rat nhi, teri sherni mere sath he.

arjun(cnfused): sherni??

jay: :\

arjun(curiously): ye sb saman mere room se nikla he??

jay: abe , arohi mere sath he, hum dhundu ki re engagement party men ja rhe hen, tum bhi jldi aajayo.

arjun(furiously): us kabootar ki to engagement last year
U.S men hogai na? us ki ring bhi us ki trhan kabootar thi , jo ur gai ?? 

jay: uri nhi he, wo to tradational party thi na, ye hmare type ki party he , only 4rnds ,drink , music, fun... aur dadi ne bhi bola he tumhe bulane ko 
arjun: k i'll come, cut call.

AT PARTY
jay,dhundu, archi, arohi, arjun standng in dhundu room and talking, still dere r few minutes in da party , waiter came wid drinks glasses , arjun was wearing all black, arohi was wearing white churidar
arjun and dhundu grab da same glass, and all drinks fall, spoiled arohi dress.

jay: shit, tumhari dress to white he, ye saf bhi nhi hogi.

arohi: its ok, arjun driver k sath aaya tha, bahir driver he, men ghr chali jati hun, u guys enjoy...

dhundu: nhi, tum aise kese ja skti ho.,

archi: han arohi, mere pas bilkul new dress he ,men ne aaj hi li he, aur hm tumhe shadi pr koi gift bhi na de ske, ye to tumhe leni hi pre gi,

arohi: no, its ok

jay: wo aesi dress kese pehni g? 
archi grab her hand, kyon jb men ne pehni he? party men sb ne pehni he to ye kyon nhi pehn skti... and drag her out of da room. 
IN HALL
party has started , evry1 is enjoying, drinks , music, dance... arjun, jay ,dhundu drinking while archi came" hey guys enjoying?" dhundu :"arohi kahan he? archi pull her 4rm behind, and 3 got da shock of 1000 watt , arohi was wearing black short dress .
she was lookng dwn , in shy. jay , dhundu , arjun staring her continuously, wid mouth opened wide , archi wave her hand in front of dem" hey 3 idiots, lga na zor ka jhatka?"
they stood properly, jay and dhundu started praising her. bt arjun still nt cm out of da shock. archi pull arohi arm and mk her stand next 2 arjun , "nw perfect , mr. hottie and mrs.hotti , da hottest couple ever" dy 3 admired shanak and left, light wents off , only disco lights r there, evry1 iz dancing in loud music, arjun went 2 da other corner of da hall 4 drink. arohi suddenly saw, arjun was still staring her 4rm far. she blushed, she looked here and dere , and saw again 4rm corner of her eyes, oh he is still staring while sipping his drink. she felt goosebumps on da way his sight is admiring her, her heart bouncing, she just want 2 get rid of dis awkward situation, wid courage she looked in his eyes, to tell her she caught him. arjun embarrased , mv 2 dance floor , soon a girl join him. arohi didnt like it, a boy cm and stand nxt 2 her
viktrant: hi beautiful
arohi: hello
vkrnt: wud u like 2 dance wid me?
arohi(look arjun): ya sure,
dy both reachd da dance floor, arohi: mujhe itna acha dance nhi aata, aap kisi aur ko join kr len.
vkrnt: oh come on, u r...
arjun cme btwn dem, broke da dance
vkrant: xcuse me
arjun: xcuse us, cud i dance wid my wife
jay: wife ,? mk sad fce, and mv.
arohi: kuch kam tha mujh se?
arjun: just look her ,furiously.
she smiled , she just lv 2 see him furious. 
she is about 2 leave, bt arjun stopped him,
arohi: kya?
arjun: wo..(wid wide eyes)
arjun: tum...tumhari zip khul...
arohi: point fnger 2 him, and wid 1 hnd check her back." mujhe aise cheep jokes pasnd nhi... ye to... zip toot gai. she turn herself , her back is cvrng in arjun chest. while arjun lookng here and dere.
arjun: zip ka holder nikal gya hoga, press kro theek ho jayga.
arohi(weeping): mera hath nhi puhnch rha holer tk, men kya krungi ? room men kese jaun stairs pr light he, start crying.
arjun: chup ho jao, kuch krta hun, umm... ek hi rasta he...
arohi : hoo , nhi , log kya khein ge, kuch aur socho,
arjun: acha , aise jao gi to kya khen ge? soch lya, khre rho yahan sari zndgi men ja raha hun.
 she stopped him, they began 2 dance in same position. arjun place his chin on her shoulder, grab her arms 4rm 2 front, 4 shwng evy1 , dt dy r dancing. dey mvd slowly slowly backward leaving da dance floor. he touch her ear wid his lip 4 shwng othr dat he kissed. but it was not so easy, leaving her skin widout kissing, is realy a big deal.. he reached da chair, as he thought, he sat, and make her fall on her lap. most of ppl r busy in dancing, and if some saw dem, so just laughed , wht cud u expect 4rm newly wed couple. 
her back iz collide wit his chest, she was sitting on his lap. she cant bare his body heat so about to slip bt arjun hold her, wrapng his arm around her stomach. 
wid his 2nd hand, he pushed her hair 4rm her back 2 shoulder. his every single touch mk her heart bounce, he cudnt resist, and kissed her bare shoulder, she held his hand whch was on her stomach. he started kissing her shoulder and back. his hand is cressing her body, she just close her eyes, she just wanted 2 feel da moment cmpletly. he reached 2 her zip,, he placed his teeth on it, his hot lips on her bare back, made her moan.
aftr dn, he slowly bring it down, his finger creasing her body, when he reached till end, he mvd da holder up in a jerk, her zip is closed.
 she quickly got up, as well he. dy looked into each other eyes. he pull her 2ward him, dere chest collide, he hold her face wid 1 hand, and wid other tightly press her back, kissed deeper,and stronger as he cud. 
on his hairs , while his mving up and dwn on her back..

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER-4

arohi was standing in a parking, near da car. her heart is still bouncing fast bcoz of da incident, whch happend just a momen be4. she looked up and saw arjun was dragging jay wid his collar, jay was shouting, crying. he throw jay on drvr seat, sit on da passenger seat, and she sat on da back seat. he rested his chin on his fist, start looking on da deserting road . she was sitting wid lowered eyes,

jay(crying lk a child while driving): tu hmesha mere sath aisa krta he , mujhe 4rnds k sath jana tha aur drvr bhi khali car le kr jaya, sob, bt tujhe mujh se hi drive krana he. hmesha apne muscle ka rob jharta he , marta rehta he.,... koi meri bat bhi nhi sunta.
arjun forced him 2 drive, bcoz he cant sent her wid drver in late night. nor he wanted 2 reamin alone wid her. both r quite and red in embarrsed. dy reached home, jay went 2 his room , arjun went 2 study and lock it. arohi lock her room and fall on bed, start crying...

arjun smoking, mving fingers in his hairs.." why? why alwys dis happen 2 me? whnevr she is closed, i cudnt control my self. . . dis is da 2nd time i bcm a looser, ya 2nd time i did da same mistake. . . she always made me fall 4 her, she always win , and i always lose. . . ., no, arjun singhania nvr loose."impossible" he crush da cigarret wid his shoe " I HATE HER "

arohi was crying, she threw pillows, cussion, dwn on da floor. she hold her head " why? why u did dis 2 me ?why i evn dnt able 2 try 2 stop? whnevr u just around me , i just wnt 2 sink in ur arms. . . dis is da 2nd time, u did wht u want. . . and i ? why i lose my world in seeing ur brwn eyes. . . no, i cnt fall 4 a monster"impossible" . i cnt 4get wht u did wid me, , and i dnt want 2 4get". . .
dy both curse dere fate" da prsn dey hate da most , is da one dy only kissed"

FLASHBACK
*dy both thnk da past bt me writing as a story nt pov.*

arohi was gng 4 office in hurry bcoz she iz late again, in dese 3 weeks, it becm his habit 2 gv her a lecture on punctuality..." aaj bhi bhashan sunna pre ga... late night office men stay krta he, subha kese uth jata he? oh God ye late kyun nhi hota"
she reached da hall 4 getng out, saw chachi, gauri happy wid gifts.
chachi: dekha mera beta kitna like he.
chachu rolled his eyes , and went.
sanchit: hey arohi, dekh men teri liye bhi gift laya hun. "cell phone", nxt week teri engagement he, shadi ho kr chli jaegi to mera jb dil krega, men tujh se baat...
arohi: itne sare paise kahan se aay?(serious tone)

sanchit: wo papa mujhe dantte hen na, men koi kam nhi krta , to umm.. men ne pt time job kr li he

arohi: ye konsi job he, jis men pay ek hi week men mil gai!?
chachi: arohi tum abhi tk office nhi gai,..
sanchit leave, so arohi bt she thought" she has 2 ask sanchit about dis "

IN OFFICE

jay: yar tujhe pta he last week arohi ka rishta te hogya , aur wo bhi michael k sath..
arjun: so wht a big deal?(busy on laptop)

jay: arohi and michael, mujhe acha nhi lg rha...
arjun: whts new? tujhe aaj tk kbhi kisi lrki ki shadi se kushi hui he, jo aaj hogi?

jay: yar wo baat nhi, kahan wo "cinderalla" or kahan wo..wo..flatter, loose character, yar romit to use college se janta he, wo itna acha larka nhi he aur shefali bta rhi thi" us ki mom buht greedy wo to pehle hi chahti thi, koi job wali larki mile,arohi ne chachi ke pressure men aakr han ki" 
arjun: us ki prsnl life he.

jay: kya persnl, kl bhi mene use kisi larki k sath dekha, i mean nxt week us ki engagement, pr ab bhi wo hr roz ek nai larki k sath hota he... hw cheap he iz! and she is pious like a pearl of oyster...
meri bat to we serious leti nhi, tu us se baat kr..t.b.c

jay: tu bat krna. .
arjun: kun men teri trhan pagal hun? ab ja mujhe kam he.
jay: leaves," pta nhi kon se mesterious kam krta rehta he"
by hearing jay dis cment, he mv his hand on his throat, drnk water" i will win, mr.sinha men aa rha hun"
da dy passed wid da same hectic work, arohi was checking file, michael came
michael: sari dunya ghr ja rhi he, aur tumhara to kam hi khtam nhi hota,

arohi: just dis last file, kal bhi to mujhe hi krni he naa!

michael: han to kal krna,(close her file), ab utho, aaj men tumhe ghr chor rha hun

arohi: nhi its ok michael men chli jaungi.
michael: kya yar tumhara kuch nhi hoskta. . . colege men bhi gauri aur sanchit jate the tum kbhi nhi jati thi, life ko enjoy krna sikho jese tumhare cousins krte hen. . .itna acha mausam he,hmari shadi hone wali he, ek date ka haq to bnta he na mera. . .
she just want 2 stick wid her chair after listnin wrd"date", shefali all speeches start spinin in her head" touch , hug , kiss" , no ,never, she is nt ready 4 dis all, ya she knew michael 4rm college,4rnd of her gauri sanchit, oftenly come 2 her house wid mom , mchael mom liked arohi as a "sensible girl" , asked her hand 4 his hand. bt she dsnt want 2 marry, she wanted 2 live wid dadu, bt chachi forced all 2 agree. she loved her family more dan her life, so 4 da sake of dere happiness, she agreed. . .
michael grab her wrist, 4 broke her thoughts. his touch made her angry, bt she controled. ya she is gng 2 engage wid him, bt her heart still cnt expect him, she feel nthng new , nthng change , no flwers , no wind , no music as shefali told her. . . her heart still saying 2 her" no one hv right on u, bt only. . .," she calm herself" maybe i m new in da relation, and nt of dat type of girl, maybe it took time. . ."

arjun entered, michael still holding her wrist, and arguing.
arjun(shouted): michael
michael leaved her, she looked arjun wid grateful eyes , he looked like a prince, who came 2 rescue her.
arjun: han michael, report ready he?
michael: yes sir, aap k cabin men he.
arjun: arohi survey cmplt hogya?
arohi: nhi , wo
arjun: kb hoga, i want right nw,
arjun about 2 leave, stopped looked michael" tum bhi ovrtime kr rhe ho"
michael: no sir, me just gng. he went quickly.
arjun mvd 2 his cain"jay sahi keh rha tha,. . .mere samne to kenchi ki trhan zuban chlti he, aur us idiot michael k samne . . , i dnt care,
arohi was doing happily her work in separte cabin, she was staying in da whole office alone wid him, bt nt a single wrong thought cme in her mind, he iz proudy, arogant , monster rude, bt about his character she has no doubt, bt she is shocked he cud undrstnd her felings, fear, bt michael. . .

AT 11:40 PM
arjun was smoking, tired, leaving 4 home. he heard a decent voice of singing, saw"arohi was sitthing on table, file on lap and wid her foot plyng wid chair, arjun:arohi, she stand up, arange her dupatta, "tum yahan kya kr rhi ho" "wo survey cm.."
arjun:pagal ho? pure week ka kam ek din men krogi?
arohi: wo tum ne. . .
dy both quite, 
arjun: chlo, late hogya he ghr chlo. . . main gate band he, back door se chlo
arohi joined him, dy went out, cool breeze is blowing,

dy went out,cool wind is blowing arjun went 2 parking, and arohi 2 road, lookng eachother wid corner of eyes.
arjun stopped da car near arohi. . .arohi raised her eybrow, arjun: ahem. . um. . . aao tumhe chor dun, um. . .rat zyada hogi he. .meri waja se. . um. . .bus bhi nhi aaygi ab. . .txi bhi nhi. . .chor dun . .txi tk.
arohi: taxi tk? (2 herself): is ne kunsa raste men gari khrab hone ka bahana krna he. ok, (sit) wese bhi tumhara fault he. . .
arjun was drivng fast bcoz of deserted road, both spoke in da same moment
arohi: kitna acha mausam, roled dwn window
arjun: kitna khrab mausam he, rolled up windw
looked each other, rolled dere eyes, cool breze blowing arohi hairs, she is enjoying like a child, her twinkling eyes, glwing cheeks, curved lips in smile ,force arjun 2 accept dat jay was right. she is inocent like a child , in her white dress she iz looking angel, radio was on bt aftr news a romantic song played, whch create an awkward position, on da same moment dy try 2 off da radio so dere hands touch, touch of him mk hr shiver, dy both embarased.
sudenly car stoped, arjun: ise kya hogya start kun nhi ho rhi, arohi gv hm a suspicious look. arjun: men ne kuch nhi kya, den rain started, arohi: jao ja kr check kro, arjun: ye drvr k kam hen, men nhi krta. he called driver 2 bring another car. arjun: tum pagal ho wndw upar kro, sara pani andar aa rha he. .arohi ignord him , and enjoying rain. arjun bent 2 her, spining da handle 2 close wndw. arohi started mvng his hand, " nhi ye meri side ki wndow men nhi bnd krne dungi, agr dadu ne mna nhi kya hota to men bahir chali jati" in arguing he hold his hand , his 1 arm is restng on her lap and other grab da back of her sit, she looked him he was so near 2 hr, she cud fell his breath on her lips. due to sound of lightning ,she came 2 hr senses and mvd her face. arjun got embrsd of da thought dat come 2 his mind bcoz of her closeness, he went out of da car in da rain, open bonet of car. he felt shelter on his head, he lookd, arohi was standng nxt 2 him wid umberela, arohi(puppy face) daddu kehte hen pehle mausam ki pehle barish men bheegna acha nhi hota" he mvd half of da umberela 2 her, bcoz she was drenched, arjun:daddu ki bat to sb ko man ni chahey". dy both smiled, dis is da 1st time, dy r behvng properly. strg wind blow and her umberela also flew away, she ran behind it, arjun: rehne do, wapis aao, mausam theek nhi he car men betho, drvr aa rha he. her white dupatta also flew and stick da tree, , she got tensed and trying 2 grab her dupatta. arjun was lookng dis all 4rm little far. he knew its wrong bt he cant even mv a eye 4rm her. she is drenchng in rain, her skin is fully visible in her white suit. her suit is sticked on her each curve, exposing hw s*** she is. with 1 hand she is trying 2 cvr her uper body, and wid da other snachtng her dupatta., da blushing bcoz his cntinus stare, mad her red.
4rm da back he kept his coat on her shoulders, she turn back lost in eachother.
arohi: he was lookng so cute wid his wet hairs, da faling drops of rain on his face is just like a fire, his muscular firm body is fully visible in his white shirt, his hot breath is mkng me sweatng evn in rain, he is hot, 2 hot 2 handle

arjun: evry name jay gv 2 her right, bt da best name 4 her is" fairy, fairy of fairy land", no 1 cud explain her beauty, no match of hr in dis wrld, princess of beauty fairy, she is pure, new,untouched, like fairy, who evry man wants 2 touch , and he too. 
drop of rains n hr lip, realized him he was thirsty 4rm decaes. . he just wanted 2 taste her siled lips. . .hw cud he resist, she is. . .too. . . 4 ber. .
da rain drop was about 2 slip, he hold it by pressing his lips 2 her. . . his soft lips and hot body, took her all senses, she nly did wht he want . . .

arohi come dwn stairs , her head is spining of da thought dat hw will she face arjun aftr yesterday incident. . .bt she got unexpected news, arjun left 4 singapore for some business wrk, and will cme back in 1 week. . . she dsnt knw dat she is happy or sad, bt sure of 1 thng dese days r enough 4 4getng yesterday. . .

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER-5

AFTER 5 days

arjun enterd da house, in noon evry 1 is in dere room,no 1 come 2 knw dat he is back. he iz back in 5 days bcoz he has metng wid mr.sinha, important more dan any wrk. he enterd da room, he went 2 singapore nt only 4 business bt 4 sake of avoid da kiss incident.
room was empty, no 1 is dere, he started searchng 4 file, he sit on knees behind da sofa unlock da drwaer, about to take da file, he heard some sound, peep through da sofa, and just 1 thought" plz god utna hi torture kr jitna men brdasht kr skun. . .
arohi came out of washroom, in strawbery pink towel wrapping around her creamy body, whch cvrd her body little dwn 4rm her edge to above her knees, her wet hairs r falling randomly on her wet body, with 1 hand she iz drying her hairs wid towels, and other hand talking on cell. she locked da room, on da speaker keep cell on dressing. she was talking wid shefali ,nt aware of presence of arjun, bcoz he ddnt mk any noise nor he want 2 do so, 
bcoz he just want to stare her like dis whole life, da expresin of smiling, furious,e.t.c while talking was just speechless. . she take out her dresses checkng each one in mirror,and his heart is gvng advice dat towel is best, room is full of fragrance, whch drvng him crazy, he just wantd 2 run his fingers on her silky glowing skin, and her mvng lips, still he cud fell da taste of her lips,and just wanted atleast 1 more." hw stupid i am, 1 week hun, nt 1 decad is enough 2 get rid of her magic"
she cut da call, about 2 change, bt she remembred, she turn arjun photo frame dwn, she cant bar his killer eyes nt evn in photo, she cnt understand bt only his photo create goose bumps. . .
she started 2 unwrap, arjun stabed his heart and shouted"N NOO"
arohi looked him shocked, 4 cntroling her scream put 1 hand on her mouth, and wid other hold her towel tightly. .
arjun lookng her cnfused, she turn back, her towel is loosed shwing her back, uff her mole,"wht da hell i m thinking?" he turned and said" men wo file, umm ja rha hun, umm tum chnge krlo" he went out, and instantly heard da sound of lock. . .he was waiting out. . .

arjun come out wid red face,standng outside of da door, waiting. bcoz he has 2 tk da file. he hesitatly knockd, bcoz he iz getng late. she opnend , he ran inside avoidng her, grab da file, his eyes fall on his photo frame, and he cudnt resist smile. he went and arohi closed da door again. .
kumud acidntly lokd all dis and got cnfused., her phone rang. .
mrs.mohn: hw r u kmd?
kmd: ya fine
m.m:janti hun, tum ne natasha k liye arjun ki baat krni thi rudr se, bt ab kya hoskta hai, us ne to shadi krli
kmd: mujhe lgta he ab bhi buht kuch ho skta he, sb kuch wesa nahi he jesa dikhta he, wese us ne shadi ke liye rudr ko force kya, lv mriage ki he, bt shadi ko week nhi hua tha, aur wo singapore chla gya, jane se pehle wo sari rat study men tha, aur ek din to men n sofa pr pillow bhi dekha he, aur aaj to janab ko wife n room se he nikal dya chng krte hue,
m.m: r u sure kumd? in k bich men wo kuch nhi he jo iota he? 
kmd: han mujhe aisa hi lgta he, aur mere pas plan he jis se sab pta chl jay ga.

arjun come back home tired, and quite shockd 2 see, his family iz sitting 2gether on dining table. arohi was serving 2 dem, dadi call him.
arjun(on stairs): mera dinner upar bhijvado.
arohi:yahan dinner krlo, sb k sath.
after 5 minutes, arjun come and start eating, even himself dnt remembr ,after hw long he is sitting wid evry1.
dadi: kuch acha nhi lg rha to bahir se mngva dun?
arjun(eatng rasmlai): nhi dadi, acha he, infact mujhe to lg rha he, men buht dino bad khana kha rha hun, ye cook pehle coock se zyada better he. .
evry1 startd giggling, 
dadi:oye cook nhi, ye sb arohi ne bnaya he.
arohi was sitting nxt 2 arjun wid lowrd eyes, she made alot of dishes 4 evry1 taste. 
jay: hum sb ne bhabhi ko 1st time khana bnane ka gft dy diya tha, ab tum do.
dadi: oye wo kya pocket men rkh kr betha he, chlo gft to tum log aapas men dekh lena, ab apne hath se arohi ko khilao.
dy both blushed, arjun get rid of it said: khila dun ga, akele men. arohi loked at him, all laughed
dadi(slap him): us ne bhi to khilaya na apne hathon se pka kr, sb k samne. tu khila, phir aro khilay gi.
dy both fed eachother, arohi leave da dining. after dinner evry1 left 2 dere room.
rudr come 2 arohi in kitchen
arohi: dad, aap ko kuch chahiy tha? mujhe bula lete. .
rudr: thnks beta
arohi: ?
rudr: aaj mere bete ne itne dinun bad mere sath diner kya he, men buht khush hun, he kept his hand on her head,gv hr blesings and leave.
arohi(2 herself): mujhe lgta tha ye mere sath hi aisa he, ye to apne dad k sath bhi itna dry he, ye apni family se bat kun nhi krta? ?

arjun was nt able 2 concentrate on wrk, arohi still nt cm 2 room. he ddnt want 2 accept bt he iz waitng 4 her, he cant resist and went 2 look her, he saw she was in kitchen, in pink dress wid loose hair bun, she was cuttng smthng and ddnt notice arjun. he stared her, suddenly wid his hand glass sliped, bcoz of sudn noise, she turnd and her fingr start bleeding
men . .me. .pani lene aaya. .oh god tumhare hath se to khun aa rha he, hold hr hand,
dadi cme, "ye kya hua? tum yahan kya kr rhi thi, arjun wapis aagya he na, chlo jao room men, koi zrurat nhi late night kam krne ki, chlo aro ka khyal rkho use room men le kr jao"
arohi was crying badly, on bed. arjun took da aid box, tk out bandge.
arohi: plz ye mt lgana, buht jle ga, start pulling her hand 4rm his fist .
arjun: kuch nhi hoga, and start blowing on her finger.
he rubed da bandge, she hold him tight, while crying. he bandged her finger,"hogya" dy lost in eachother eyes. phne rang, arohi leave him, he recvd da call bt no 1 speak.
arohi grab da pillow, went 2 sofa. arjun was gng 4 chng ,again phn rang,he rcvd bt no 1 speak. he went 2 washroom, hear da bell again, he cme out, bt arohi rcvd
" men thek hun MICHAEL" by hearng his name arjun eyes turn red, he dnt knw bt he ddnt like dat he cald arohi, and she is talking wid him laughing, he lay on da bed, clsd his eyes, bt he was just listning 2 dere cnvo"dnt worry men hamesha tumhare sath hun" she cut da call and sleep , bt arjun wont able 2 sleep. . .

1 week passed, and 2 thngs were bothering arjun alot, 1:his house bcm arohi land, evry1 in his house start sharing a special bond wid her, specialy dadi she cnt even leave her 4 a minute, she only tk medicine 4rm her hands.dad, papa, mom , jay even da cook , and gardner want her advices. and 2:michael, he knew he has no right, she cud do anythng bt whnevr michael wanderd around her, he cud feel lava inside him.
arjun was sipping coffee in hall, arohi holding 3 cone icecreams btwn michael and jay,who were carying shopping bags in both hands. thy were laughing loudly, bt by seeing arjun, dy tried 2 cntrl dere self, and arohi quickly mvd hr hand at back 4 hiding icecream.
arohi: mom ne kaha tha, office k bad shoping pr jana, ntasha k liye gifts bejhne hen.
michael:men chlta hun.
dadi: arohi aagi,nhi dinner ka time he, khana kr k jana,
arohi: han michael, chlo ruk jao.
michael: tumhe kese mna kr skta hun men.
by seeing dis all, arjun decided he has 2 talk wid her b4 its too late.
in night, 
arjun: arohi tumhe yad he?
arjun: tumhe yahan se jana he, ye rishta , ye sb kuch jhoot he.
arohi: yad he, nhi bhooli, aur na bhoolna chahti hun,
arjun: to plz ye sb bnd krdo, jis trhan tum is ghr k sath, dadi k sath attach hogai ho, mere liye bad men unhe smjhana muskil ho jayga, men nhi chahta is 3 mnth k drama ki liye mujhe 3 yrs tk jhelna pre.
tears cm in aro eyes, ya maybe he is riht, smwhr she realy 4got all dis. arohi: meri waja se ko preshani nhi hogi. . .

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER-6

arjun was walking right corner 2 left in his room, holding his cell, wid double mind"he should call or will she?"
arohi and mchl went 2 delhi 4 imp. meeting, arjun had 2 go but he has imp. meeting wid canada lawyer so he cudnt. 2moro in delhi dy hv cntract meeting, bt bcoz no flight available, dy went in dere own car, 4 2moro meeting.
its 12 at night, dy must be reached at 10, atleast she shoul call inform him, dy reached. arjun think.
on da other hand, arohi and michael was stuck on block road near delhi, accident happend at dat road, so it clear till 3 or 4am. trafic police suggest dem 2 find out any hotel,or dy hv 2 wait whole night, bt arohi prefr 2 sit in da car and wait bcoz she knew"da cntract iz v. important 2 arjun and she dnt want 2 late"
after alot of war of mind and heart at 1am arjun called at hotel, whch is bookd 4 aro and michael, bt he came 2 knw still no. 1 reached. he becm worried, "hope she fine" is da line he repeating each sec. . he start calling on her cell. . .
aro and mchl, both tired and feelng sleepy, mchal send her 2 back seat, when arjun call dy both r sleeping, arohi cell is ringing in her bag, whch was on pasenger seat.
he call cntinusly, mchael awake and tk out her cell and recive da call. . .
micl(sleepy voice): helloo
arjun feel a stab in his heart, why, why mchal is answring aro call in night, while sleeping, 
arjun: arohi. .
mchael(still sleepy):ek minute,(he turn back 2 passanger seat) arohi, arohi , utho,
arohi(sleepy):sone 2 mchael.
hearing all dis arjn eyes turn red, his head start spining, he cudnt belve his ears,michael:tumhare ghr se phne he, 
arohi try 2 grab da phn ,bt it fall bcoz of dark
arohi: ouch, kya kr rhe ho michael?
enough, he cut da call, he cant bear anything more, his heart start beating fast, he was breathless in anger, he iz feeling like a looser, he closed his eyes and threw da cell , whch broke da mirror of dressing at once. .
arohi tried call him, bt his cell is off(bcoz it broke), arohi:arjun so gya hoga
michael:tum try kro call, kahan soya hoga, tumhare liye worried hoga
arohi(2 herself): wo mere liye worried kyun hoga? ? ?

arohi and michael reached office in noon, arohi is so happy bcoz dy got da cntract, she wanted 2 gv dis news 2 arjun herself. dy both ddnt sleep or nor eat any thng, aftr da meetng she was just impatient 2 went back.
arohi hurriedly run 2 arjun cabin happily,
arohi: arjun hmari cmpny ko cntract mil gya,,. .jb unhu. .
arjun(coldly): to ? ? jao mujhe khurana project k detail send kro, aur jldi, waise bhi tum buht time waste kr chuki ho.
arohi went out wid teary eyes, " instead of praising ,he iz scoldng hr, she was awake and hungry 4rm last night, bt he dont care, hun its my fault dat i m expectng all dis 4rm a monster"
all day passed, wid arjun ordering alot of work on arohi, all ppl left, bt arohi has 2 stay in office"over time". arohi cm at 12:30am in arjun cabin, wid pale face, 
arohi: ye file rechecked hogai he, sign krdo.
she went 2 him, he was busy in playing game on i phone, "he iz staying in office 4 playing game? he iz realy imposible"
4 her he iz playng game, bt in real he wanted 2 distract his mind 4rm yesterday incident, still dere voices are bouncing in his head,
suddenly she faint and fell on his lap. she tried 2 get up, bt no energy. .arjun hold her arms 4 getng her up, and came 2 knw .she is suffering 4rm fever. arohi put 1 hand on her head, said:sorry, sorry about 2 leave, bt arjun hold her again. he mvd her 2ward sofa, mk her seat, and mvd her legs on it.
arjun: tum pagal ho. . tumhe buht tez fvr he, aur tumhe pta bhi nhi
arohi(start crying): pta he sb pta he, k men buht time waste krti hun. .
arjun: yes u r careless,dnt care about ur self nor about other.
arohi: acha? mera fault he? agar kal delhi k way block tha, mujhe sari rat car men stay krna pra, meetng late na hojay,tumhe btane ki jaldi men ,mene kal se kuch nahi khaya, men kal se soi bhi nhi. . .sobbing . . .
arjun realized da whole matter, "wht da hell i was thnking" he felt ashamed of himself. mujhe lga. .chlo ghar,
she looked away, arjun carry her, in his arms."mujhe nahi jana, utaro mujhe" she fell asleep.arjun took her 2 his car, saying bad words 2 himself. he reached home, carry her 2 his room. he went 2 kitchen 4 aranging smethng 4 her , bt it was his 1st time so he made alot of noise.dnt knw wht 2 do, bcoz of all dese noises, all ppl of home awake.
Arjun singhania and kitchen? dis was dere 1st expresion, bt dy all smiled on his woried 4 herr. 
he gv medicine 2 her, in da 1st morning he call dr. dr gv her medicine and collect her blood sample, suggest her bed rest.
all leave da room. arohi was mving out of da bed,arjun lookd her curious,
arohi: men office ja rhi hun, wese bhi late hogai hun,(wid attitude)
arjun: ya u alwys late, so as a punishment"u r fired 4 3 days"he went wid a smirk,
arohi smiled and lay on da bed"monster"
arjun reached his home, b4 time in 1st time in his life. he cudnt able 2 work widout arohi, after returning 4rm canad ,arohi joined da office as soon as he. he entered his hall, his anger has no limit whn he saw michael standing out. mchael just saw him wid scard face, just den shefali come,
shefali: wo jiju, i mean arjun sir, wo hum arohi se milne aay the.
just den doctor cm wid rudr, arjun asked:kya hua sb theek he?
rudr: han, agr arohi nhi hoti to aaj pta nhi maa hmare sath . . .
arjun: kya hua dadi ko?
dr: hme jld se jld operation krna hoga, medicine ka course pura hota hi operation krenge. ab to sb theek he,bt zyada der nhi honi chahey, dy leave.
arohi cm 2 arjun, who was still in shocked.
arohi: i m sorry arjun, men janti hun tum ne dadi se bat krne ko mnaa kya tha. . . .maid ne kaha unhun ne medicine nhi li. . . .men bas unhe dekhne aai. . . .
arjun: thnks. . .men tumhe btanhi skta, aaj tum ne mere liye kya kya he, he went 2 dadi room.
arohi 1st time saw him emotinal, no diplomacy, no arrogant, ... just real arjun, just innocent like a child.

AT NIGHT
arohi sit nxt 2 arjun, 
arohi: tumhe yad he?
arjun : kya?
arohi: tum ne kaha tha, "ye thnk u, sorry kuch nhi hota, hr cheez ki kimat hoti he"(trying 2 copy his style)
arjun raised his eyebrow, aaj ke thnk u ki kimat? bolo kya chahy?
arohi(puppy face): jo mangun gi wo do ge?
arjun: arjun singhania apni baat se peche nhi ht ta,
arohi cm near 2 him:sure?
arjun nodded in yes,
arohi : tum 1 month k liye. . . .

arjun hesitately asked: kya ? ?

arohi: tum 1 month k liye cigrate nhi piyo ge. . .

arjun(stood up): kya?? tum pagal ho?
arohi(also stood up): chlo do apna cigrate ka pack.
arjun: nhi ye nhi, kuch aur mang lo.
arohi: ab kya hua, hogai bolti bnd, wese to bri bri bate kr rhe the, "arjun singhania . .blah blah"
arjun(irritate): tum ne kya kasam khai he mujhe pagal krni ki, meri cigrate se tumhe kiya prblm he??
arohi: mujhe yehi chaheyyy.tum mante ho tum apni bat se peche ht rhe ho,tum har gay
arjun: NOOO
arohi: YESSS
arjun(frustated): ok fine, ye lo." tum ne dadi k liye jo bhi kya , us k bdle arjun singhania 1 month k liye cigarate nhi piye ga, and handover 2 her.
arohi(happily): us k bad chahe ga bhi to nhi pi ske ga,1 mnth is enogh 4 getng rid of bad habit.
arjun: tumhe meri habits se kya fraq prta he, tum kya meri wife ho?
arohi: umm. . .pta nhi,

IN MORNING
arjun was checking pprz in cabin, he recived arohi medical report, and his eyes opend wide
"arohi is pregnant?"

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER-7

arohi went out 4rm dadi room aftr gvng her medicine, recvd a txt 4rm arjun" in office at 7pm", arohi: arjun ne mujhe office kyn bulaya he? wo bhi aftr 7? maybe koi imp. kam ho,

arohi reached office, receptionst told her, arjun iz calling u on"5th floor", after hearing 5th floor she start sweatng, she still remembr hw her life got chnge on dat 5th floor.
5th floor iz only floor whr no 1 visit expect arjun, nt evn jay or his dad. his privt cbin, library or all, whn he want to remain alone, he went dere. no phone call, no peons,no staff.
she went 2 da elevator wid heavy head, truly she ddnt want 2 go dere again, bt ,he call, so she has 2 go.
da floor was same empty and silence as b4, arohi mv 2 arjun cabin, door was opend, he was visting da depth 4rm his wndw, holdng a wine glass in his hand.
arj:hey arohi, come in., come in, sit.
aro: koi kam tha(hesitatly)
arj:kyn kya men apni wife ko bina kam k nhi bula skta?(smirk), wahan nhi yahan betho, mere pas couch pe. drink? tum to piti hi nhi ho, shit ab mere sath celebration kese kro gi, aaj to tumhe pina prega.

aro(sit on da same couch,bt far): sorry men nhi piti, kis bat ki celebratin?

arj(happily):ya dats da point, umm guess kro,?
aro(cnfusd):noded no,

arj:gud news ye he,"men bap bne wala hun"

arohi(jumpd in shockd): kya? kyun? i mean kese?

arj(wid a big grin): kun agr tum maa bne wali ho to, its mean men papa bne wala hun.

aro(1000 watt shockd): wait, look arjun, agr tumhare brain men koi game chl rha he to bhul jao, pta nhi men ye wife ka drama kese krti hun, men ye maa bne ka drama nhi krun gi,

arj(wid villan look:D): drama krne ko kun keh rha he, men to sach men keh rha hun ,wifey

aro(mouth open): u knw wht, tumhara dimag khrab hogya he, tumhe chrh gai he, and she went 2ward da door, bt arjun block her way and locked da door.

arj: kya yar tumhe yakeen nhi aa rha, wo reports dekho table pr.
arohi pickd da report, and got schockd, went again 2 arjun
aro: arjun ye sahi nhi he, aisa nhi he, ye report glt he, koi misundrstn
arj(in anger): sari dunya galt, aur tum sahi??
aro: mtlab? tumhe kya lg rha he? mujh se zyada kis ko pta hoga ye sb jhoot he,jo chahe smjho mujhe fraq nhi prta.
she about 2 go, bt arjun hold her wrist and pull her wid a jerk,grab her in his arms"mujhe fraq prta he, aur mere fraq se tumhe bhi fraq pre ga, ab btao kya plan he"
aro(trying 2 get out of his grip): plan? kesa plan?
arj: kise ko is sb k paise dye the? ya phir koi aashiq tha??
aro: shutup arjun, she push him hard,and she fall on couch.
arjun bent 2 her, put his arms around da couch.
arj: realy manna pre ga,plan acha tha tumhara,
aro(in disgust): kesa plan
arj(shoutd): plan, mere peson k liye, is singhania empire ki malik bne ka plan, kuch mnth men men ne to tumhe dvorce dena tha, bt phr to tumhari sari ash khtm ho jati, phir se mehal se apni jhopri men aa jati is liye ya to tum ne plan A ,meri biwi bn kr kisi aur k sath soi, take logon ko lge mera bcha he, aur men apni izzat ki khatir chup rhunga, tumhe apni zindgi se nikal bhi nhi skun ga, sari zndgi mere gle ka har bn jao gi, singhania ko waris de kr.
ya phir plan b, socha hoga mujhe to tum seduce kr nhi ski, to is kisi aur k bache ko mujh pr bhi yehi show kro gi k mera bcha he, aur mujhe lgta rhe mujh se galti hoi he.
wese koi tumhare sath partner he in sb men, ya kisi ko paise dye hen,
she push him and stood up(crying and shouting): kahan na men ne, ye sb jhoot he, tum pagal hogay ho, pagal.
arjun(thrw all wine bottles on floor): han han men pagal hogya hun, aaj mujhe khud se nafrat ho rhi he, k mene tum pr bhrosa kya, pagal tha men jo tumhari ankhon men schai lgi, tumhari chehre ki innocence sach lagi.
he grab her arm, she was lookng him tears,
arjun(angry): tumne jo kya he, us ki sza mile gi tumhe, pta he pagal kya krte hen jb
pagal ho jate hen, he pressed his lips on her wid 2 pour all his anger in her.by his touch of mvng hand on her she cud feel da hatness in his heart.she start beatng him with her soft hands 4 stopng him, he hold her wrist tight,her bangels broke and start bleedng.
he broke da kiss, she mv and pick da broken bottle, on his bleedng hand.
arohi(sobbing and shivering): mene pehle bhi apni izat ko bchane k liye, jan dene men ek pal nhi lgaya tha, aur aaj bhi nhi lgaun gi. . .

arjun: ise niche phenko, ab phir se koi bewakufi mt krna.
arohi: ek step bhi aa ge nhi aana, men chilaun gi
arjun run hurriedly ,hold her arm and bent it 2 back: apne pati ko dekh kr chilao gi, to log pagal smjhen ge.

arohi wa sitting wid cold expressin, arjun was standing restlessly,
dr: i m sorry mr.singhania, aap ki wife pregnent nhi hen.
by hearing dis his all senses blow out, bt in da corner of heart, he knew it, and he only wanted 2 hear, he is proved wrong, bt his heart is happy. he lookd back, arohi was missing. he lookd evrywhr in hospital, car parking bt no use.
he sit in car, and hit his head wid strng of car, bt dats nt enough, whtevr he did any thng is nt enough 4 it."why,why i alwys do like dis 2 her,always, wht happend 2 me? why i evn ddnt thnk once? da feeling dat she is with some one else,ha, i just want 2 let all da wrld on fire, she will nvr 4gv me,nor she shud do

arjun cme home in night,gng upstairs, dadi and kumud was sitting in a hall, call him" arjun aa gya, arohi kahan he, tu ne hi bulaya hoga, kahan he?"

arjun eyes again bcm teary in his deep thought,"wo, wo nhi aay gi"
dadi: kya? ,kumud loked 2 him.

nhi, ye plants yahan se kat dena"":arohi said b4 entering holdng a sweet box in her bandaged hand, wid a smile on her face.
dadi: kyun nhi aaygi ye rhi.
arjun lookd her shocked, aftr all dis he was nt expectng her, not in dis wayy.
arohi: good news he,
kumud(shockd): gud news?
arjun lookd at her wid opened mouth,
dadi: bta kya bat he?

arohi: meri behen, umm cousin gauri ki shadi fix ho gai he, michael k sathh
kumud tk a breath of relief, dadi gv hr blessings, while arjun lowerd his eyes, like he got 1 more slap, "hw cheap i was thnking"

arjun was sitting on terrace alone in late night, heard sm noise , looked back, saw arohi standng dere.

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER-8

arohi: kb se intzar kr rhi hun, tum room men kyn nhi aay, chlo sona nhi he,

arjun(shocked 2 see hr behvng more dan normal)

arohi: just a minute, tumhe mere wapis aane pr herani ho rhi he? men btati hun ,men kyn aai 

arohi: tumhe kya lga tha, men tum se naraz hun, mujhe bura lga he, men nkhre krun gi? aisa kese ho skta he, ye sb to rishton men hota he, insanon k sath hota he, na to hmara koi rishta he na hi hm insaan
tum, tum to bhgwan ho, jis k sath jb chahe jo chahe kr skte ho, aur men, ek cheez hun, jo chahe krvao ge, mujhe to feel hi nhi hota
hmara rishta? meri majburi thi, mene khud ko becha, aur tum ne khrida, apne liye, apne use k liye.
arjun lokd away wid lowerd eyes like a criminal, while arohi trying her best 2 cntrol hr tears.

buht pta he tumhe mere charctr k bare men, to phir ye bhi pta hoga k men apna kam chor kr nhi jati, men yahan sirf apna kam pura kr rhi hun, sirf 3 mnths, mujhe tumhari bat se koi frq ni prta, pehle men tum se nfrt krti thi,bt aaj mere dil men us ki bhi jga nhi

kya keh rhe the, mahal? tumhara mehal mujhe khndr lgta he, dm guthta he mera tumhare sath ek hi chat ki neche
arjun singhania, eligbl bchler,dream boy, prnce charmng? hr larki ki trhan meri kahani bhi fairy tale he bt us men koi pyar krne wala prince nhi,tum ho, monster.
tears start falng 4rm her eyes
mere bhi dreams the hr lrki ki trha, bt mujhe apne hi hathon se torna pra, tumhare wja se shadi jese pavitar bndhn ka mzak bnaya, tum ne meri zindgi men sindur ka aisa thpar mara he,jis ka nishan kbhi nahi jayga.
he close his fist in guilt, she said in disgust: men tumhare. . pais. .k liye kisi aur k sath, sobs. . tum meri nzr men sb se ghrib insan ho, kynke koi tumhara apna nhi he, na to kisi se sch bol skte ho, na hi kisi ko god men sr rkh kr ro skte ho,
she wipe her tears and wid fake smile: ok chlo suppose agar mera irada bdl bhi gya, mujhe lalch aa bhi gya, to my dear hubby(she mvd close 2 hm) to na to mujhe kise ko partnr bnane ki zrurt he, na paise dene ki,(she mvd her fngr on his face) men tumhare sath so kr, tumhara hi bcha peda krungi, chahe tum chaho ya na chaho, tum mujh dur is liye nhi ho k tum buht great ho is liye ho kynke me chahti hun, yken nhi aata to aazma k dekh lo, sweet dreams,wid a smirk she went.

arjun startd crying, bcoz her red eyes and anger he knew hw hurt she is, just bcoz of him

3 days got over, bt no chnge in arohi behaviour, same cold dry,she ws nt talking 2 arjun, just ignoring him. and her gud luck she busy in gauri-michael and dhundu-archi wedng preparatin, so easily got chance widout arjun. 

she was wearing silvr and pink lehnga in archi mehndi, lukng stuning as alwys. she ddnt saw arjun 4rm da morning, bcoz she was nt gng office,function was on peak when arjun entrd in gry shiny suit, his eyes stuck 2 her, she lukd away, still aftr 3 dys,dy both nt able 2 4get dat incident.

jay and shefali cud see sm thng must be fishy, so dy both plan 2 do best. thy pull dem 4 joining in dance, all r dncing on loud music, althoug its a mehndi function. bcoz of a push, she collide wid arjun,alot of ppl r dere, so she was just stndng , waitng 2 get a place 2 get out, arjun just want 2 stop da moment here, he just want 2 beg her" plz say smthng, scold me, say badwords , bt plz dnt keep quiet"he was mising her bak bak terribly,he just wantd 2 hear his name 4rm her,bt his luck she went out and sit wid archi.
shefali was puttng mehndi on archi hand, while othr grl on arohi, bcoz all da ladies guest force her, dat she is newly wed, so shud also wear mehndi.
jay wink shefali, she undrstud da plan,
shefali(leave cone): men to thak gai, mujh se aur nhi lgti, tum cmplt krdo
grl: lekin arohi ki mehndi to thori si rehti he
shefali: tum pehle archi ki cmplt krlo,
jay: hahan shadi archi ki he arohi ki nhi, umm ,arohi ko to arjun mehndi lga dega
arjuhi lukd at him shockd,
all da boys and grl near 2 dem started: woo, wao , hw rmantic,
arjun(tensd): pagal ho gy ho kya? about 2 leave, bt shefali said: aaj ye grls ka challange he, tum larke mehndi bhi nhi lga skte?
jay caught hm wid shoulders:dekh yar hm larkon ki izat ka sawal he, also othr boys start 4rcng hm. whle arohi starng shefali wid anger,
dy 4rcd 2 sit arjun on bent knees dwn , in frnt of arohi, dy both saw eachothr 2 get a way out 4rm it.
dhundu: men bhi archi ko mehndi lgaun, arjun se achi lgaun ga
arjun lokd hm angrly, whle jay relax hm: use chor na, tu lga,same dekh kr lgani he, man power ka sawal he.
her 1 hand is alrady fild,and da othr half whch he has 2 cmplt, he took da cone, wid oder hold her hand, dere heart start beatng fast, just a single touch iz enough 4 gvng dem gosebumps, she cud feel da care in his soft and warm hand,he was lukng inocent lk a child, he finishd, evry 1 start clapng, and lost in dere grl vs boy dscusn, he lukd 2 ward her, she mvd hr hand, stand, she dsnt want 2 lose again in his deep eyes, she try 2 went 4rm dere, bt her dupatta stuck in his butn,and slip 4rm her shouldr,fall on her arms. bcoz of wet mehandi she bcm helpless
arjun stood and tk out her dupata frm his btn. his fnger creasd her silky skin,as he mvd her heavy dupata 4rm her arm 2 her shouler,mkng her breathless, whtevr hapnd, still his precense has efect on me, whch is getng stronger and stronger day aftr day, his eyes met mine, as he tokout da pin 4rm my hairs, falling few on my face, fix my dupata. his eyes r full of honesty,guilt, sorry, just askng 4 1 chnce, why i just want 2 4get whole wrl infront of his eyes, no , nt again, i dnt knw wht is hapening 2 me, bt only knw"he is just da only 1, who can hurt me", she leave 4rm dere.
shefali: plan fail
jay: koi bat nhi, bachelor party baki he. . .

arjun: yar jay kahan na, mujhe headache he, akela chor de
jay: men bhi to keh rha hun, tu y drnk pi sb thek hojayga, yahan bchleor party men sb enjoy kr rhe hen, aur tu akela betha he
arjun grab and drnk it" ajeeb he, bt achi he"
jay: han ye le ek aur le. .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry227

Post Reply New Post

Go to top