Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjuhi FF:LOVE i*m*POSSIBLE#1-edited (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 156

Sandrav

Sandrav

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Mahi waiting for next. Pls update soon.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjuhi FF:LOVE i*m*POSSIBLE#1-edited (Page 146)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER:19

security guard informed manager about da accident. arohi madly run 2 hospital, her stream of tears cudnt stop. dy reached hospital, 
arohi crying:kahan he arjun.
doctor: he is out of danger, wid proper rest and care he will be alright. u can see him, mrs. singhania.
arohi went inside, arjun was lying injured on stacher uncncious. arohi sat near hm, staring his innocent face, bandaged on head. all flashbacks 4rm 1st met 2 last convo. she hold his hand. " men tumhari kuch nhi hun, bt tum mere sb kuch ho. kese chli jaoun ? men to ab chah kr bhi nhi ja skti. . . .i love u. i love u arjun . she kissed his hand and forehead.
*slide show wid background of kmh2 title track (bcoz tum sb ko jaldi he :D)*
wid da help of hotel service,arjun shifted 2 hotel. he had injury on head and leg and right hand. bt da happiness of arohi near him, caring him overcome da pain.
arohi fed hm wid her own hands , arohi: bs last. arjun: tum 5 minutes se last keh kr khilai ja rhi ho(made face). arohi bite her lips, made puppy face, arjun annoyed open his mouth.she gv a spoonful,wipe his mouth.
arohi remain awake late nights 4 his medicine, cook 4 him, marry help her alot. only his little cough made her curious. doctor visit him daily.   ignoring arjun shout, she changed his bandaged. he was much better bt arohi nt allowed hm 2 step down 4rm bed.
after 1 week, doctor: he is perfectly fine. u just do xray 4 ur satisfication.
arjun excitedly jumping on bed pointed 2 arohi : men ab kahi bhi jaskta hun na kuch bhi kha skta hun, 24 hour rest ki zrurat nhi ? 
arohi lukd hm furisd while dr. laughed. dr: ya , no need. ek glass pani .
arohi went, doctor: mene expect nhi kya tha, tum itni jaldi theek ho jaoge. she realy love u alot. arjun felt like some 1 anounced hm da winner of million . he just wanted 2 beg da doctor 2 repeat da lines again and again...
aftr collecting reports dy went 2 shoping. she took present 4 all. dy visited famous spots dere. she avoid him, whnevr he asked her 2 eat.its evening, and its get enough cold,aftr all month of feb. dy reached hotel, arjun cm out of washroom. she fell sleep. sm1 knocked da door, marry was standing: sir, arohi mam k lye khane men kya laun?
arjun : tumhe kese pta? us ne kuch nhi khaya?
mary: kesi khati? un ka to fast tha naa?
arjun: fast ?
mary: jb se aa ka accident hua tha, wo roz fast rkh rhi hen.
arjun quietly gv order, he stared her till many hours. he cudnt believe his fate, hw lucky he is dat she is wid home.
morning, arjun was sipping coffee while marry and arguing 4rm a long time.
arohi: hm nhi aa skte aaj valentine party men, packing krni he, kal jana he.
mary: it will wonderful, u shdnt miss it.
arohi: mere pas to koi ach dress b nhi he.
arjun: mujhe kam he,men aata hun.
arohi cm out of washrom,saw a shoping bag in centre of bed. she curiously saw inside and found a beautiful red sari, she took ov it instantly, smethng fall 4rm it. she bent down, her eyes opend in amazed, beautiful silver ankelts,dat she saw yesterday in mall,bt hw cud he knew i like it ? wid beautiful red jewelry a note is dere " waitng 4 u in party,arjun." she took da sari in her arms joyfully, she was cloud 7, aftr all its arjun 1st gift 2 her. she sing and dance in happiness. aaj ki rat buht special hogi, men tumhe bta dungi mujhe tum se kitni mohabbat hai, she kissed da ankelts. . .
for 15 minutes, arohi was staring herself in mirror, ready 4 party, bt she just want 2 luk perfect. da sari in whch she was wraped ,chose by arjun, given by him, create butterflies in her stomach. she check her lip gloss once, and went dwn in party.
da party was on peak, red and black colour theme, wid dim golden lights, surrounded by red heart ballons, and red roses. arjun in his black stylish suit, was staring his watch. " ye watch chl bhi rhi he? abhi tk aai kyun nhi ? mera gift dena use bura to nhi laga? agar wo na aai to ? men ja kr dekhta hun" arohi reached da elevetor,bt arjun enterd 1st 4rm down. arohi: pehle hi itna late hogai, aur ab ye ..men stairs se chli jati hun" she went dwn stairs. while arjun reachd on 3rd floor. he saw d room looked."ye kahan gai ?" he went bt elvtor busy so he took stairs too.
arohi was searchng hm in party, "wait kr k chla gya hoga? while turning back in disapointment she bump and lose her balance, she closed her eyes in fear of falling, bt she felt a strong arm around her waist, she nt need 2 think twice , arjun ,only arjun has a masculine smell in whch she lost herself, she just wanted 2 remain in his arm 4ever. bt da loud music and noises of ppl ddnt allow dm. arjun lost in her beauty. her red sari,red gloss, kajal around her her eyes just made 4 . dy both cm 2 senses, spoke at same time "kahan the tum? " both quite. arjun pointd her 2 a table whch is in da corner, beautiful roses filled in centre. aftr 5 mnutes of gaze stoleing, arjun: arohi, arohi lukd hm in hope,2day in da 1st time her named seemed beautiful 2 her. bt deir luck b4 he cud say anythng,waiter interrupted,askd hm 2 gv order ,arjun wanted 2 gv slap hm instead of order,bt... mary came and 2k hm.
arohi: thanks.
arjun: hunn ?
arohi shyly: is sari k lye .
arjun lost: tumhe pasand aai ?
arohi lukd hm, he coughed: party.. mujhe to buht pasand aai.
arohi: han buht achi he, party aur sari bhi.
arjun cnt resist hs smile, hs heart filled wid happiness , "achi he, buht" arohi lukd away blushed,while arjun smartly cntnuously admireing her,pretendng dat he was talkng about party " mary cm wid chocolate cake, and wine. she kept dere and went. dy start eating cake,arjun remembred about da anklets bt had no courage 2 ask. he mvd hs hand and throw a spoon . arjun: men uthaleta hun.
he bent dwn 2 see her anklets bt hs fate, her sari is coverd till hs ankel. arjun mumrd, made face. arohi too bent down 2 check hm. she raised her eyebrow in question. arjun quickly mvd up. while eating cake, arohi pointd 2 da cream on arjun corner of lip. he check and also found out bt 2day he decided 2 listen hs heart only, so " kahan ?" she pointed bt he pretending she took da tissue and wipe at once. dy both lost in eachother eyes. a announcement broke dere dreamy world" all da couples r going 2 dance 2night" arjun got up bt arohi interupted " mmujhe itna acha dance nhi bta rehne do. arjun ignoring her take out hs hand and ask her 4 a dance. she keep her hand in his. arjun: itna mushkil nhi he, u just follow me..
lights went dim, song started "dil ibadat (movie: tum mile)" she kept her hand on his shoulder. he hold his bare waist wid his warm hand, made her breathless. he pull her closer... da lyrics r translating his eyes emotins. da whole dance dy ddnt broke da eye lock. dy cm so close 2 eachother, breath is falling on deir lips. a flash and dy got back dere senses. all clap 4 dm. dy announced 2 be winner bcoz dy wr totaly lost in eachother while dancing. dy gv hm a ring as prize and ask hm 2 gv her. dy both hesitate bt arjun hold her soft hand and push da ring. all clap. arohi leave 4rm dere. . .

aro reached da terrace alone, her heart was beating fast. she lukd at da ring whch is nw most precious " agar mene use aaj nhi roka to wo hmesha k lye chla jay ga,pta nhi wo mere lye kya feel krta he" arjun cm 4rm behind. "kya hua koi prblm he ?"arohi: kuch nhi.
arjun: mary ne btaya tha, yahan buht khubsurt lake he, agar tumhara partxw men jane ka man nhi to wahan chlen ?
arohi noded yes quickly of her thought"me and he alone,"
dy both were siting quietly in a car, arjun played radio...
male: jadu he nasha hy...
madhushiyann...
tujh ko bhula kr ab jaoun kahan...
arohi hairs wr moving bcoz of wind, while driving arjun passes glares 2 her. da dserted road, romantic music arjun actions turn her red.
female: jis trhan sayy...
dekhti hen...
teri nazre mujhe...
men khud ko chupauun kahann...
male: humm...jadu he nasha he...
madhushyan...
tujh ko bhula kr ab jaun kahannn.

arjun stopped da car, arohi shouted and jump out "its beautiful " da water was shining like silver sheet. dy both sit next 2 eachother near a lake. arohi happiness was cmpletly visible 4rm her twinkling eyes and glowing face . arohi staring at sky: aaj chand kitna khubsurat lag rha he. is se zyada khubsurat kuch ho hi nhi skta.
arjun staring arohi: aaj chand khubsurat nhi lag rha, koi he jo is se bhi zyada khubsurt hai.
arohi lukd hm: kya?
arjun abruptly : meri car.
arohi rolld her eyes" is monster ka kuch nhi ho skta"
arjun: mujhe kuch kehna he tum se
arohi: kya ?
arjun: i.,
arohi 2 herself: oh god its my 1st and last wish, plz say arjun
arjun: i m sorry . mene jo kuch bhi kya..
aro: its ok arjun, men naraz nhi hun. jo kuch bhi hua , its decided by fate. wo guzra hua kal he, us k bare men bat krne ka kya fayda.
arjun: to aane wala kal?
arohi: matlab ?
arjun: i mean, ab kya krenge sb ko ja kr kya kahenge.
(arohi frustated, wo bhi men btaun): wa kahen ge ,jo tum ne 3 mnth pehle decide kya tha " tum aur men shoping pr jhagra krenge, tum naraz ho kr apne ghr chli jana, hum dono kahen ge, hm ek sath nhi reh skte. dad aur dadi ne mujhe cnvnce kya to men keh dungi k arjun khud lene aay, tum mna krdo ge, aur agr dadi ne juti lga kr bhej bhi dya, to tum aakr mere dadu se, jo tumhe pehle hi psnd nhi krte, kuch aisa kaho ge, wo mujhe khud nhi bhejenge,phr hmara dvrce ho jaya, dadu kahen ge "ye thi teri pasand" tumhari famly kahegi" tumhare sath koi reh hi nhi skta" arjun lukd dwn on heard da repeat of his own dailouges in a dramatic way.
arjun: han ye kaha tha, ab to sb kuch bdal gya he ,lukd into her eyes.
arohi: to ?
arjun: koi rasta nh he? i mean dadi ,jay,dad sb ko bura lge ga.
arohi stood up in anger: han ek rasta he, men yahan kud kr suicide kr leti hun, wahan ja kr mera intim snskr kr dena,she start walking along da lake,mumrng.
arjun following her: ruko, aise to mujhe police pkr le gi. arohi lukd hm angrly: kbhi to sch bola kro. arjun: kese bolun ?aadt nhi he. tum mujhe chor kr kyn nhi gai ?
arohi: wapsi ki flight nhi thi, start mvng again. he hold her hand and pull her near hm.
he repeated "i" 5 times bt 6 time arohi cmplt da sentence"i love u" arjun lukd her surprise: i love u
arohi: itni si bat kehne men itni der lga di
arjun: dar gya tha, agar tum naraz ho kr mujhe chor k chli jati, men tumhe deserve nhi krta. she put finger on his lips:tum chaho ge bhi naa, men tb bhi tumhe chor kr nhi jaungi, stupid monster. dy hug each other wid teary eyes, tear of happiness. . .dy got luv of dere life. . .                  

aro reached da terrace alone, her heart was beating fast. she lukd at da ring whch is nw most precious " agar mene use aaj nhi roka to wo hmesha k lye chla jay ga,pta nhi wo mere lye kya feel krta he" arjun cm 4rm behind. "kya hua koi prblm he ?"arohi: kuch nhi.
arjun: mary ne btaya tha, yahan buht khubsurt lake he, agar tumhara partxw men jane ka man nhi to wahan chlen ?
arohi noded yes quickly of her thought"me and he alone,"
dy both were siting quietly in a car, arjun played radio...
male: jadu he nasha hy...
madhushiyann...
tujh ko bhula kr ab jaoun kahan...
arohi hairs wr moving bcoz of wind, while driving arjun passes glares 2 her. da dserted road, romantic music arjun actions turn her red.
female: jis trhan sayy...
dekhti hen...
teri nazre mujhe...
men khud ko chupauun kahann...
male: humm...jadu he nasha he...
madhushyan...
tujh ko bhula kr ab jaun kahannn.

arjun stopped da car, arohi shouted and jump out "its beautiful " da water was shining like silver sheet. dy both sit next 2 eachother near a lake. arohi happiness was cmpletly visible 4rm her twinkling eyes and glowing face . arohi staring at sky: aaj chand kitna khubsurat lag rha he. is se zyada khubsurat kuch ho hi nhi skta.
arjun staring arohi: aaj chand khubsurat nhi lag rha, koi he jo is se bhi zyada khubsurt hai.
arohi lukd hm: kya?
arjun abruptly : meri car.
arohi rolld her eyes" is monster ka kuch nhi ho skta"
arjun: mujhe kuch kehna he tum se
arohi: kya ?
arjun: i.,
arohi 2 herself: oh god its my 1st and last wish, plz say arjun
arjun: i m sorry . mene jo kuch bhi kya..
aro: its ok arjun, men naraz nhi hun. jo kuch bhi hua , its decided by fate. wo guzra hua kal he, us k bare men bat krne ka kya fayda.
arjun: to aane wala kal?
arohi: matlab ?
arjun: i mean, ab kya krenge sb ko ja kr kya kahenge.
(arohi frustated, wo bhi men btaun): wa kahen ge ,jo tum ne 3 mnth pehle decide kya tha   " tum aur men shoping pr jhagra krenge, tum naraz ho kr apne ghr chli jana, hum dono kahen ge, hm ek sath nhi reh skte. dad aur dadi ne mujhe cnvnce kya to men keh dungi k arjun khud lene aay, tum mna krdo ge, aur agr dadi ne juti lga kr bhej bhi dya, to tum aakr mere dadu se, jo tumhe pehle hi psnd nhi krte, kuch aisa kaho ge, wo mujhe khud nhi bhejenge,phr hmara dvrce ho jaya, dadu kahen ge "ye thi teri pasand" tumhari famly kahegi" tumhare sath koi reh hi nhi skta" arjun lukd dwn on heard da repeat of his own dailouges in a dramatic way.
arjun: han ye kaha tha, ab to sb kuch bdal gya he ,lukd into her eyes.
arohi: to ?
arjun: koi rasta nh he? i mean dadi ,jay,dad sb ko bura lge ga.
arohi stood up in anger: han ek rasta he, men yahan kud kr suicide kr leti hun, wahan ja kr mera intim snskr kr dena,she start walking along da lake,mumrng. 
arjun following her: ruko, aise to mujhe police pkr le gi. arohi lukd hm angrly: kbhi to sch bola kro. arjun: kese bolun ?aadt nhi he. tum mujhe chor kr kyn nhi gai ?
arohi: wapsi ki flight nhi thi, start mvng again. he hold her hand and pull her near hm. 
he repeated "i" 5 times bt 6 time arohi cmplt da sentence"i love u" arjun lukd her surprise: i love u
arohi: itni si bat kehne men itni der lga di
arjun: dar gya tha, agar tum naraz ho kr mujhe chor k chli jati, men tumhe deserve nhi krta. she put finger on his lips:tum chaho ge bhi naa, men tb bhi tumhe chor kr nhi jaungi, stupid monster. dy hug each other wid teary eyes, tear of happiness. . .dy got luv of dere life. . . 

dy remain in a hug for long time, feeling eachother in deir,nw dey dnt want 2 loose dm 4 even a moment. dy broke da hug 4 luking into eachother eyes, bt da passion in deir eyes mk dm hug again. arjun opened his eyes due 2 da rain drop da cntinuosly falling on him. he lukd up at sky, whch is full of cloud, he run his finger in arohi hair" arohi, its raining .lets go." arohi lukd hm, like a stubborn child she rested her head again on his chest, and hug him more tightly. arjun smiled and wisper " barish men bheeg kr dono bemar hojaynge phr meri care kun krega? " he hold her hand and pull her 2ward da car, bt arohi was nt in a mood of going. its raining hard and dy both got drenched.
arjun: i cant drive here in rain,we hv 2 wait till da rain stopped. arjun lukd back 4 da answer, arohi, spreading her arms enjoying rain, rain is always favourite 2 her, bt 2night it bcm more special. he called her singnal 2 sit in car. bt she refused. arjun closed da car door, hold her hand and began 2 walk. nothing cud be beautiful dn dis. as da rain got heavy , arjun saw near a cottage, they went inside 4 shelter.
arjun lighten his lighter, its a room wid lump of hay on 1 side, broken woods,furniture,useless stuff, so sure no 1 will cm here or no 1 mind if dy 2nigh stay dere. arjun closed da door 2 stop da storm cming inside. its getting colder and colder. arjun aranged da bone fire, arohi quickly cm near 2 it. she was shivering. she was rubbing her hands 2 get rid of cold. while running hands in hairs her eyes fall on arjun, who was staring her 4 a long time. arohi heart start beating fast, her wet sari exposing her body completly,and she sure of da way he was fixing his eyes wid same old passion and desire + love , her heart will jump out soon. for diverting him she said: buht thand he na, sari bilkul bheeg gai he...,trying 2 dry.
arjun widout mving hs eyes: to utar do.
arohi lukd hm wide eyes, nw by hs words she is sure of his intensions. arjun stood up, she mvd a little back trying 2 pull her sari dwn,whch is stuck 2 her body ,2 cvr her bare stomach. he run his finger in hs hairs, while lukng her, he start unbutton his shirt, arohi breath kept increasing. he took out his black shirt 4rm hs muscular body. his body was shining in fire. she try 2 luk away bt nt so easy 4 her 2 leave a sex view of her luv. he took out hs belt , arohi face expression were same 2 da small girl who saw her maths teacher whn she ddnt prepare her test. arjun took steps 2 her, she took back steps till she reachd da wall. arjun cm close 2 her,dat he cud her fast breath. maybe dis was nt da 1st time, dat dy were closed. bt she cud feel herself like a newly wed bride, whose shyness has no limits 2 see hs prince charming near her. he mvd his arms, bent dwn, cm more close 2 her, she closed her eyes, letting her lips 4 hm, bcoz her heart too knw, cnfession deserve a kiss. she was waiting 4 his kiss, heard a loud bang. he was still near her, bt was busy in closeng da woodn window whch was just behnd her back. aftr closing he pull hs arms back and mvd 2 bone fire wid a smirk. ya he was too thrsty 4 her ,bt his 1st priority " tease ms arohi aluwalia, no, mrs. arohi arjun singhania ." arohi just wanted 2 gv hm all da "galiyan" of world. dis stupid monster is nt going 2 change, nor she wanted hm 2 change. she knew well hw 2 deal wid dis arrogant saruu hubby. arjun was smiling on da fact, he was ging 2 spend each and every moment of life wid her pagal wifey. he hit by smethng ,he saw its her earing, da rain of her jewelry startd hitting hm. he shouted"ye kya kr rhi ho? arohi replyd loudly 4rm da back of hay lump " uttar rhi hunn " he opend his mouth wide, got her sari on hs face. hs heart skip a beat .she 2k da black cloth whch was cvring da hay. she took out her leg,on whch she was wearing hs gven anklet. hs eyes slowly mv up 2 her bare sexy leg. her luk blow out hs mind, she cm out out cvrd her body 4rm chest 2 thigh.
* all same as hot promo*arjun wantd 2 jump on her , only god knws hw he cntrold herself. she sit on a hay lying frnt hm drying her hairs. arohi: thnd buht he naa ?
arjun: its hot , nhi , haan
she got up went 2 window ,da drop of rain r just adding fuel 2 fire, whch is rapidly grwng in hs heart. *da same scene 4rm promo, whr arjun brun hs finger mistakenly, arohi took it into hs mouth. she was about 2 go bt arjun pull her, he kissed her ear,neck bt she push hm. dn da game began, she ran 2 tease him. arjun ran behind him. seeing his irritation she laughed .while running she lukd back, no 1 was dere. she lukd 4 arjun. he cm 4rm back, pull her close 2 hm "i love u" he kissed her deeply ,her fingers run into hs hairs. she cud feel words in da kiss, by adding flavour of love it bcm unique and precious. dy fall on da hay. his kisses mv 2 her chin , neck 2 her bare shoulder. while kissing he kept repeating "i love u" arohi closed her eyes 2 feel hm. he was tracing her leg by his foot. he mvd dwn bt arohi wsper "stopd" bt no effect on arjun. she said again "nt nw" arjun wrapd hs arm more tightly"now" arohi wsper in hs ear, arjun made a shckd face. arjun frustatd : u knw b4 naa?
arohi: yup,giggled.,grls problem
arjun: u r tkng revange ? u hv 2 pay 4 it. dy both laughed. she hugged hm. i love u arjun. i love u 2 arohi.

continue in next threadSmile

Edited by AAKMH2 - 04 July 2012 at 7:26am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

Baisali05RESHMA_89xtrysianorchidkhadija-kmh1qr4hMicha1005Sandrav-anzaeram-kmh-all_d_wayLooshikasilverleavesmaloseMsFuzzybear69...Sheher...KaranKittu4evachanni_star.Safina.Anupa28idunnokritz4everM00NA..anshita..Kareena1994-pranjal-...deepz...-Ms.Minion---Anjali--.vrshn.aparna4karanikacherry227brainychild92Mrs-KaranKundrapunam2712moonkmh

silverleaves

silverleaves

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Oh my god,great update!Big smile
Love the you brought the promo into it!
So romanticEmbarrassed

But LOL for poor arjun at the end,girls problem!LOL
So cute,both teasing eachotherBig smile
Loved the update,please update soon!

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
U r 10 much. Greedy kahi ki. Wao kya scene tha,both on fire. Oh god hw cn they stop. I knw d prb btw. Lukng 4ward 2 s.r. We r too greedy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

...Sheher...

Goldie

...Sheher...

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
g8 update please update soon :)

Sandrav

Sandrav

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
That was awasome update mahi. Right now i m wordless as flying in cloud nine. And mahi u really made a proverb true. Wat? Intezar ka fal meeta hota hai but in ur case intazar ka fal bahut hi meeta aur saandar nikla.

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
HAHA...MAHI YOU ARE JUST AWESOME!!

..anshita..

IF-Dazzler

..anshita..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
wow mahi awesome n romantic update...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBlushing luvd it...
m visualizing it as u say same as promoDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
LOLLOLhaha poor arjun...girls problemLOL
luvd it dat dey r teasing each other n so much in love...Embarrassed
plz update nxt part soon...as u knw we all r very upset as there is no kmh frm tomorrow...
bt u bring a big smile on our face frm this lovely update...
Big smile
waiting...update soon..WinkTongue

Edited by ..anshita.. - 26 May 2011 at 1:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top