Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjuhi FF:LOVE i*m*POSSIBLE#1-edited (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 156

..anshita..

IF-Dazzler

..anshita..

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Hey mahi..nice name n yes itna info kafi hai...so future doctor to badi romantic hai..;)
beautiful update yar bt beech me kyu latka diya??ab jaldi s update kro subh s wait kr rhe h..n give us romantic one..;)
update soon..:)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjuhi FF:LOVE i*m*POSSIBLE#1-edited (Page 16)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anupa28

Goldie

Anupa28

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
wonderful wonderful update..can't wait for them to fall in love...

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER-3

AT PRESENT

I was looking out of da window, thought" she was nt wrong, not I, bt after dat all thngs became wrong...worst, i took out my cigaratte,and smoke, maybe desting has chosed dat path 4 us...

arjuhi r wrkng in da same cabin, checking pprz , file . for 1 hour, dy both wr silent, while tkng out da files, and mvin here 2 there only dere eyes met, whch made da situatin more awkward., smethng iz bothering dem, bt they cant undrestand. while tkng out file 4rm cabint,
arohi broke da silence:uff ye sari...
arjun: to uttar do , arohi gv him a shockng expresion, i ,ahem,i mean, to pehni kyoun he?
arohi: back 2 her senses, mmujhe koi shock ni he experiment ka , wo to dadi ne mujhe is prblm men dala he...
arjun:doing his own work, tumhe prblems ko face krna nhi aata
arohi: jese tum krte ho prblms ko aur dadi ko,and gv him a smirk.
arjun got angry, bcoz he knw, dat she knw , he is afraid of dadi only. she tungled wid sari and her files fall, she was about 2 carry them. bt arjun strng grap hold her arm tightly ,her sari slipped 4rm her shoulder,
arohi: arjun leavee,,
arjun: men na to prblms ko face krta hun, na hi solve, unhe khtam krta hun...
by sayng dis, he movd her sari to her shoulder, and open his brouch,4rm his shrt. he moved his fingrs, under her blouse strips, 4 fxng da sari. "aise khtam krte hen prblms" he lookd at her face, by seeing hr red blushd face, he realizd what he did. his fingers r still undr her blouse touchng her bare shouler. dey wr lookng into each other eyes. her heart iz beatng fast and he became breathless . suddenly jay enterd da cabin...
Jay: yar dadi... oops...wrng timing and turn back.
arjuhi looked away and turnd facing eachother back.
arjun: bol kya he?
jay:dadi ne tum logon ko ghr pr bulaya he.
arjun:is ko le ja mujhe kam he.
jay: to ab tk kya kr rha tha??giggle.
arjun: shutup
arohi: han mujhe jana he.
jay: men parkng men wait ,kr rha tum aajo. and he leaves laughin.
arohi ran 2ward da door, bt she heard a voice, "no, it cant,it imposible...
dey both turn back, and saw aro sari was stuck in arjun sleeve buton, and bcoz of da brouch ,it was tore 4rm da mid...
arjun mouth open wide, while she start cryng,and said" ab men bahr kese jaungi?" men prblm ko khtam krta hun, hun my foot. 
he took out his coat, take dis no 1 cud see da tear part.
arohi: itni sari dhup men coat, log pagal smjhenge.
arjun: ek rasta he...
in da parkng , jay,shefali was laughng, arjuhi come, arohi wearng arjun coat, while he wraped her in his arms.

shefali: aro teri tbyat to theek he...
arohi stard arjun..
arjun: wo...men sath nhi aa rha...mujhe kam he ...um ye mujhe miss kregi...to mere coat se lge ga k men us k sath..,(lookd dwn)
jay: o, to bukhar he,bt ishq ka.
shefali: sir ,hw romantc
arjun: bettr v get back 2 wrk. dy leave,while arohi, jay sit in a car.

jay: arohi pta he,men buht khush hun.
arohi: kyon tujhe priynka chopra ka phon no. mil gya he.
jay: o ,nhi oye, arjun k liye, tum dono k liye.

jay: mujhe yad he , 2 months pehle, tumhe bad men pta chla tha k accidnt mujh se hua he,bechara arjun to inocent tha, aur it ws just an accident, snchit aur men to dost hen, men hi to usko hospital le kr gya tha. and remembr
arjun ne ray indstry handovr kr li thi, aur tum ne us ko mr.ray smjh kr, wahi ray jis ne tum se intrvw k waqt btmizi ki thi, uff arjun ka face dekhe bger hi tum ne us ko kitna danta tha , bechare ne to tumhe is liye phne kya tha,tumhare document wahan the, use to pta bhi nhi tha,tum whi ho jo hspitl men mili thi.
bt luck dekho,tum logon ko phr bhi milna , tumhare dadu ne aur dad(rudr) ne music industry aur music schol ka project start kya, un ki tbyat theek nhi thi ,to unhe tumhe handovr krdya, aur dad ne sari respnsiblities arjun ko dedi, realy arj ki shkal dekne wali thi, jb use pta chla tha, tum bhi us project men equaly head ho.. realy it was funny
and yar tumhara 1st day, uff arjun ne kitna mara tha mujhe,...
arohi laughed, she still remembrd dat day,it was such a bad joke.
FLASHBACK
it was her 1st day, rudr introduce dem. dy pretend they ddnt knew eachothr, they shake hand, bt arjun pressed her hand tightly, 4 shwng her anger. it was painful , she want to took out her hand, bt not so..rudr was busy on his phone. she closed her eyes and wid all her effort , she pressed her nails in his handd , arjun shout and leave her...
rudr: wt happen son?
he still holdng his hand bcoz of pain.
arohi: sir, machar tha, machar
arjun leave, dy both hv 2 share da same cabin, arjun mood was totaly bad, he was writing, jay enterd, and lookd his hand, da marks wer visible

jay: hey arjun, tere hath pr kya hua?
arjun:a..a kuch nhi
arohi enterd
jay:hi aro ,went 2 arjun, nhi yar dekha, hold his hand. yar to nails k mark hen, girl nails k
arohi pretend to wrk, arjun push him ja na mujhe kam krne de. table lg gai thi.
jay: jhoot na bol, mujhe experence he, k ye kis situatin k hen.
arjun raised his eyebrow:kisi situatin ke?
jay: yar mujhe tujh se to ye umeed nhi thi, aesa kya krdya jo nubat yahan tk aagai
arohi file droped, 
jay: sory men bhul gya ta tum yahan ho, lekin kya fraq prta he , men to aisa hi hun.tum aadat dal lo. aur as a 4rnd tum btao, grls apne nail press kb krti hen??..

arjun grab his collar 4rm back, tu chal men btata hun? kahan lekr ja rha he mujhe,chl na...

AT PRESENT

JAY:itna mara tha us ne mujhe usne,k men 2 days tk office ni aaya. lo ghr aagya...
tum dono k bich kuch to he, wo to mujhe pehle hi pta tha, aur ab to mujhe ye bhi pta chal gya ko wo mark kis k the, dekha mujhe sb pta he.

Arohi:(2 herself) tumhe ab bhi, kuch nhi pta jay...

arohi was getng ready 4 da reception party,she was wearng electric blue suit, with pearl embroidry. she was lookng stuning as always , while wearing earing ,she heard shoutng...
arjun entrd da room running: nhi, dadi sorry , juti nhi.(closed da door of washroom quickly)

arohi was cnfused , dadi enterd( juti in hand)" kahan he ye ullu ka pttha ? 3 bje call kya tha, aate aate 6 bja dye? sare guest aagay hen. puttar agr ye 10 mnt men bahir na nikle to tu bs aakr mujhe bta dena. theek he? kinni sorin lg rhi he( kiss her forehead) and went.

arohi laughed: wow kya scene tha, arjun aur juti. keep it up dadi, hope 4 more muuah. ye kya? wallclock me 4 bj rhe hen, ye bnd hogai, kahan dekhe the mene cell, milgay . mera hath nhi jayga, ye round stool le leti hun. (stand on it), shit mera hath to ab bhi nhi ja rha. 

arjun come out of da washroom , wrapped in maroo towel , wid bare chest. she suddenly lookd at him, and fall . bt she felt strong arms around her. she opened her eyes...
my eyes lost in his deep brown eyes.he was lookng hottt. his wet hairs and drop of water on him made my throat dry. my arms r restng on his wet , bare wide chest and neck. damn he iz so s***. 
da fear in her eyes mk them more attractve. her few hairs r on her cheeks, like dew on rose. instead of cloths, i can fell da softness of her body, bcoz i was caryng my arms r restng on thigh , and back. whch mk me realize ,she has a s*** figure. 
her shivrng lips mkng me thirstyy, her heart was beatng fast , i can feel it bcoz her body is mvng up and dwn,and collidng wid my chest.. i just wanna stare her...

arjun:a..a...cheen (sneeze on her)
arohi: eww, yuck
dy both come 2 dere senses and arjun drop her on da floor.
arohi: shouted in pain.
she got up. and turned around.
arohi: tumhe shram nhi aati , tumhe pta he yahan men hun aur tum towel men ho...
arjun: i 4got my bathrob, aur u kya chahti ho men ye bhi na pehnu.(raised his eyebrow)

arohi: han, nhi, men is type ki nhi hun. 
arjun giggle , she reached out of da room"dadi ko bejh rhi hun" .arjun:hey arohi,no stop!
arohi in da hall thought"hw cud u do dis, hw cud u lose ur self, and 4 dat monster? jo kuch bhi us ne mere sath kya he men nhi bhul skti, no, I HATE HIM.

all da guest r greetng arjuhi in reception party.same lines are echoing evrywhere "wow mrs.arjun singhania iz realy beautiful , wow beautiful cople, kitna pyar he dono ki aankhon men" . kumud came wid her 4rnds, "cngrate arjun, realy nice choice , da other 4rnd said" mujhe to pehle hi pta tha, infact sare chandigarh ko pta chlgya tha , k tum dono ka chakar he , agr shadi hi krni thi , to itna tmasha kyon kya tha? (laughed) arjuhi both become embaras , he looked at arohi, her eyes r red, and full of tears. she excuse herself, move 4rm dere. only da memory of dat night, mad her cry.

jay: aro, tu yahan corner men kya kr rhi he?

arohi: nhi, kuch nhi.

jay: men sb smjhta hun, tu meri 4rnd he. sb theek ho jayga, arjun buht acha he, wo bahir se marcho lgta he , bt asal men wo buht emotinal he. jb use dadi k cancer ka pta chla tha , men ne usse khud study me rote hue dekha he , arohi gave her a shocking expression. jay cntnue: ghr me wo sirf dadi se hi to attach he, apne dad se to wo bat bhi nhi krta, jb dadi ne operation k liye us ki shadi ki shrat rkhi, to men ne expect nhi kya tha k wo itni jldi maan jayga . bt men buht khush hun , us ne tumhe choose. some1 call jay and he leaves,
arohi: dadi ko cancer he? us ne ye baat mujhe to kbhi nhi btai..

arjun came out of da washroom in his night suit and bump in arohi. he took his laptop and sit on hi bed. arohi stand near 2 him.

arjun(widout lookng):kya chahey?
arohi: hun... um ... tum se bat krni thi.

arjun: to ab kya kr rhi ho??

arohi: nhi, ye nhi wo wali baat.

arjun raised his eybrow, arohi also sit on da bed. arohi:arjun mujhe sb pta chl gya he.
arjun: kya(in worried)? kese pta chla ?
arohi: jay ne btaya
arjun(made face): jay ne?
arhoi(lookng dwn): han us ne btadya , k dadi ko cancer he, aur tum ne un k liye kya kuch kya... jo kuch bhi hmare...jo us rat ko hua... i just hate u...(she stood up) no... i still hate u...bt nw... she looked at him, his eyes r still stareing her. ... um... gud night, and ran to washroom.

arjun put his hand on his head" men to dar hi gya tha, thnk god isse kuch nhi pta chla... vrna dunya ki koi takat isse chup rehne se nhi rok skti...
arohi screamed in da washroom , arjun hurriedly mv 2 washroom... 

25pm | IP Logged 
scene: continue..

arjun stood up bcoz of hr scream , arohi run hurriedly 4rm da washroom , and climb up da bed and stood on it.
arjun :kya hua?
arohi: ugly... motta... chuhan(mouse)...
arjun: hw cud u dare? tum ne mujhe ugly, motta , chuhan bola? aur mere bed pr slippers se khri ho??(in anger)
arohi: nhi nhi tum nhi ...washroom men chuhan he...
arjun(rolled his eyes and closed da door of washroom): khud hi chla jayga, utro neche..
arohi: nhi men nhi utrun gi, no use ghr se bahir nikalo..nikalo...
arjun(pulled her hand): washroom me he yahan nhi he, ja kr sojao, wrna subah full water jug dalun ga tumhare upar.
arohi: men itne heavy cloths men nhi so skti,mujhe chnge krna he, tum bahir jao ,.
he throw his cigarrate in dustbin , opend da door , bt again come back and locked da door.
arjun: men kahin nhi ja rha, star doing his wrk on laptop.
arohi: kyun jao, men ne chnge krna he.
arjun: bahir mom hen.
arohi: unhe bol do men chnge kr rhi hun.
arjun: wo kahin gi , tumhari biwi he, neighbour ki nhi.
arohi: aisa thori hota he, agar men tumhari wo wali wife bhi hoti , to bhi tumhe bahir nikal kr chnge krti..
arjun: bt men to nhi jaata na...
arohi(furious): itne bare pearls hen is par, men in kaproon men nhi so skti
arjun: to yahi chnge krlo.
arohi: hoo, tumhare samne?
arjun: men kam kr rha hun, aur tumhe aisa kyon lgta he, men tumhe dekhun ga?
arohi: tumhe aisa kyun lgta he , k tum mujhe nhi dekho ge...
arjun: aww, shutup , jo chahe kro, i dnt care... bt me kahin jane wala nhi hun

arohi: theek he, men light off kr k kapre chnge krleti hun, tum apna laptop off kro..

arjun: enough, tum ne pehle hi mera buht time waste krdya he, aur agr tum ne ab light off ki na... to men light bhi on krdun ga aur tumhe dekhun ga bhi...

arohi: cme and stand near 2 him..,arjun asked:nw wht? arohi(puppy face): men yahan so jaun...? plzzz
arjun: men sofa pr sone wala nhi hun.
arohi: men tumhare sath so juan?
arjun(wide eyes),
arohi: sofa washroom k pas he, agr rat aagya to. men bilkul corner pr so jaungi , tumhara blanket bhi nhi lungi , raat ko cough bhi nhi krun gi( she coughed bcoz of his cigrat) men ne 4 spoon syrup pi liya he... plz mujhe yahan sone do...mujhe chuhon se buht dar lgta he...plz, plz

arjun: theek he so jao,
arohi: sit on da little place near him, almost touchng him.
arjun: pura bed khali he, yahan kun bethi ho??
arohi: ye side washroom se zyada dur he
arjun:scream , close his laptop and mvd 2 oder side"pagal larki" and lay on da bed.

arohi(lay near 2 corner): arjun mr.gupta leave pr he na?
arjun: hun
arohi: to ab project ka kya hoga?
arjun: pta nhi koi experience milna chahe
arohi: arjun tum michael ko wapis..
arjun(loked at her, cntrol his anger): tumhe equal right he,tum kisi ko bhi rkh skti ho, lekin jo kuch us ne kya, mujhe lga tum us ka face bhi nhi dekho gi.

arohi(sit): us se galti hogai,
arjun(sit): tum ise galti kehti ho?
arohi: jo kuch bhi usne kya , pyar k liye kya, wo pyar men tha, aur pyar men kuch sahi, galat nhi hota.
arjun: to jite bhi ppl jail men he sb pyar krte hen?
arohi(lay dwn): o ho , tumhe smjh nhi aayga.
arjun:smjhna bhi nhi he , lay dwn and turn 2 other side.
arohi(2 hrself): i knew arjun tumhara gussa jaez he, kash... kash men michael se engage na hoti... 

arjun was sleeping in a deep sleep , just he feel a disturbance around hi. he wanted 2 turn other side , bt some thing stab him. he took da thng and wid great effort he opened his eye , in a dim light he realized , it was nthng else but arohi kameez.

his eyes opened wide and looked 2ward her. "da bad decision ever"
she was wearing her blue trouser, and sleeveless blue top reachng his half stomach, wid a big deep round neck,infront and back(she was wearing under her kameez).
and wid one hand, she iz grabing a corner of blanket, and pullin it her deep sleep. she is shivering wid cold, arjun just lost in her charm, she is lookng so seductve, her each curve iz visible, arjun loose grip of blanket, she pulled and cvring herself ,bt wait dats nt enough 4 him. 
he again pull da blanket, she mvd her nose, oh god , hw cute she is. anger expression made her more beautiful , she iz mvng her legs bcoz of cold , wid her 1 hand she istrying 2 cvr her other arm. damn she is so hot. she iz mvng her hand on bed 4 blanket, he put his elbow on bed and keep his head on his hand. he left da blanket , she touched it, and about 2 grab bt he again mvd it far. she wid furious mvd closed and closed , he realy enjoying watchng her, he just want 2 spend his whole life by just teasing her like dis . her expressions , her body move , and ya specialy "she was sleeping, so mean no bak bak" made her more ...

she came closed 2 him, he took da blanket and cver her , she instantly keep her arms around him , and her head on his chest.
while wraping blanket his hand touched her bare cold body, uff his heart skip a beat, ya somethng iz dere about her , whch made her restless . her hairs creasing her cheeks, irritating her , he blow on it, uff , she mvd herself on him , try 2 remove da hairs, he again blow on her ,she again rub her cheeks. hez reached near her about 2 kiss , bt suddenly stopped"shame on u, u cant do dis, move 4rm here, otherwise she will kill u."

he tryd his best, bt she was holding him tight...

arohi rubbed her eyes and want 2 get up, opened her eyes and saw arjun. she was still laying on his chest. she try 2 got up, also arjun. she saw herself and cvrd her wid blanked, both r blushng. arjun got up and went 2 washroom. 

michael: gud morning sir.
arjun rolled his eyes and went into his cabin. michael sadly lookd away, and saw arohi standing dere .

arohi: gud morning, michael.
michael: gud morning. 
arohi:arjun ne kuch kaha?
michael: nhi,
arohi: dnt worry , men us se bat krun gi 
michael: i m sorry ar... 
arohi kept hr fnger on his lips, "no need , i already 4gv u.
michael hug her tightly" u r such a princess"
arohi: ok nw leave me, itna sara kam he.
michael: ya, thnks arohi , thnk u so much. and he leaves.

arohi: blue print to men ne jay ko dye the, bt wo he kahan?
arohi looked 4 him, and saw he was talking wid shefali by holding her hand.

arohi: jay?? busy ho?

jay( leave hr hand): nhi men to ise bta rha tha...

arohi: kya? k ye kal function men sb se achi lg rhi thi?

jay embarsed , shefail blushed and went 4rm dere.

jay: jldi kam finish kro, hme jana he
arohi: kahan?

jay(in a seductive voice): date pr..

arohi(in a serious tone): tum ne der krdi...

jay(in filmy style): nhii , ye nhi ho skta.,
arohi laughed and beat him , 
jay: tujhe date pr le ja kr mrna he mene , tera arjun mujhe soli chra dege. jldi se kam kro, sath men nikle ge.

IN EVENING

arjun was on stairs reachng his room , his cell rang

arjun: haan jay bol
jay: room men mt ja

arjun: kyun, rat abhi nikla nhi?

jay: yar chuhan nhi, teri sherni mere sath he.

arjun(cnfused): sherni??

jay: teri sherni , gule gulzar , mumtaz...

arjun(curiously): ye sb saman mere room se nikla he??

jay: abe , arohi mere sath he, hum dhondu ki re engagement party men ja rhe hen, tu bhi jldi aaja.

arjun(furiously): us kabootar ki to engagement last year
U.S men hogai na? us ki ring bhi us ki trhan kabootar thi , jo ur gai ?? 

jay: uri nhi he, wo to tradational party thi na, ye hmare type ki party he , only 4rnds ,drink , music, masti... aur dadi ne bhi bola he tujhe bul...

arjun: aa rha hun, cut call.

AT PARTY
jay,dhund, arch, arohi, arjun standng in dhundhu roo and talking, still dere r few minutes in da party , waiter came wid drinks glasses , arjun was wearing all black(widout jacket or coat, like he wearing in kmh1, natasha arjun apple scene), arohi was wearing white churidar
arjun and dhundu grab da same glass, and all drinks fall, spoiled arohi dress.

jay: shit, tumhari dress to white he, ye saf bhi nhi hogi.

arohi: its ok, arjun driver k sath aaya tha, bahir driver he, men ghr chali jati hun, u guys enjoy...

dhundu: nhi, tum aise kese ja skti ho.,

archi: han arohi, mere pas bilkul new dress he ,men ne aaj hi li he, aur hm tumhe shadi pr koi gift bhi na de ske, ye to tumhe leni hi pre gi,

arohi: no, its ok

jay: wo aesi dress kese pehni g? 
archi grab her hand, kyon jb men ne pehni he? party men sb ne pehni he to ye kyon nhi pehn skti... and drag her out of da room. t.b.c

Edited by AAKMH2 - 04 July 2012 at 7:50am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet-se-sochkhadija-kmhdestinyliespiamistMsFuzzybear69love.1christmaskmh-all_d_wayprincess_nabzKaranKittu4evaAnupa28.Safina.channi_star-Misek-M00NA..anshita..-Awantika-cooljaya11aparna4karanikacherry227mIsHeZ.x.vrshn.--Anjali--shreya_arjuhibrainychild92punam2712

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
resrv.

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
scene:2

arjun come out wid red face,standng outside of da door, waiting. bcoz he has 2 tk da file. he hesitatly knockd, bcoz he iz getng late. she opnend , he ran inside avoidng her, grab da file, his eyes fall on his photo frame, and he cudnt resist smile. he went and arohi closed da door again. .
kumud acidntly lokd all dis and got cnfused., her phone rang. .
mrs.mohn: hw r u kmd?
kmd: ya fine
m.m:janti hun, tum ne natasha k liye arjun ki baat krni thi rudr se, bt ab kya hoskta hai, us ne to shadi krli
kmd: mujhe lgta he ab bhi buht kuch ho skta he, sb kuch wesa nahi he jesa dikhta he, wese us ne shadi ke liye rudr ko force kya, lv mriage ki he, bt shadi ko week nhi hua tha, aur wo singapore chla gya, jane se pehle wo sari rat study men tha, aur ek din to men n sofa pr pillow bhi dekha he, aur aaj to janab ko wife n room se he nikal dya chng krte hue,
m.m: r u sure kumd? in k bich men wo kuch nhi he jo iota he?
kmd: han mujhe aisa hi lgta he, aur mere pas plan he jis se sab pta chl jay ga.

hope u like, plz pres lk btn, and cmentss. aur tum log bhi mujhe tane dene lg gaye, meri mom bhi kehti hen, arjuhi ko dekh kr u lv dr. hi bn skti ho:D lv u all.

precap: Arjun jealous. . .

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylieskhadija-kmhnorchidsilverleavesMsFuzzybear69anjaliarora311love.1princess_nabzpiamistchanni_starKaranKittu4eva-Awantika-M00NAcooljaya11kritz4ever..anshita...vrshn.shreya_arjuhi--Anjali--cherry227punam2712Arjuhisisbrainychild92moonkmh

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
u no in her scheming.. kumud is gonna make arjun arohi close... YIPEEE :D:D 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylies

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Awsome! Arjun is so gental,he cant even see changing his wife. Wao! Ab ye pyaar thoda sa dikh jane do dono main. Jaldi update karna,warna hum v tortur kar sakte hai. M so much greedy abt ur update n ofcorse arjuhi scene. U really portrayd every scene so beautifully. Lots of hug 4 u.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
res

Post Reply New Post

Go to top