Arjuhi FF:LOVE i*m*POSSIBLE#1-edited - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Plz,update soon. Luv ur ff a lot. Keep ur good work.

Good, Loved it.  Thanks.

it was really good yar  update fast we will b waiting

plz update soon. i m waiting terribly. u r an awsome writer.
CHAPTER-2

AFTER 2 HOURS, arohi ws sitng lonely her lockded cabin, and crying continuously.

Arohi: smjhta kya he apne aap ko , jb dekho mujhe dante hi rehta he ...sobbing... insult krne ka koi chance ni chorta... " tarzan..., pagal... monster...
while wiping hr tears her eyes fall on his name, ya his name whch iz written wid dask maroon mehndi on her hand.

Arohi: kese pecha chut skta he, jb men ne khud hi uska nam apni lkerun men likh dya he. kash men us se kbhi mili hi na hoti , kash wo raat meri zindgi men aati hi na , men ne kbhi socha bhi nhi tha, meri ek glti mujhe itni bhari pre gi.

FLASHBACK
2 months ago,
arohi was sitng in a office,waitng 4 her turn 4 interview. she was wearng orange frock wid transparnt sleeves.

Arohi 2 herself: oh God, ye job mujhe mil jay , dadu kitne cnfdent the, men apni famly ka bhrosa ni tor skti. han meri family, jise men apni jaan se bi zyada pyar krti hun.
mere dadu, mere best friend, retird hen bt ab bhi utne hi active . unke k pyar men kbi realze hi ni hua k mere parents ki death ,mere childhood men ho gai thi.
chachu, a strng man ,bt sirf chachi se drte hen, aur apne boss se.
chachi, thori si thiki hen ,bt dil ki buri ni he
Gauri, meri cousin ,colege men he, kyoke 2 time fail ho chuke he. lekin men us ki best sis hun ,bcoz rat ko late night door men hi kulti hun
Sanchi, my cousin, bt best bro ever..

she came out of her thought,wen receptn call her,
Recptin: sir iz callng u..

she was da last cndidate, waitng 4rm a lng time.

Arohi: sir, may i come in?

a tall, handsome guy was sittng in a cabin.

yes, come in.

aro handovr her cv,dcument.

arohi, nice name.

Arohi: thnk u.

can u plz gv me glass of watr 4rm dat table.

Arohi: ya sure.
she stood up, pour water in glass , he was lokng at her, up 2 dwn. she handover him glass , while his hand touchd his soft fingrs. he also stood up.

ye kaam to buht tough he, i mean u itni NAZUK he kese kro gi. mere pas secrtry ki job he...

Arohi: nhi, sir ill try my best. 
she pick her file and show 2ward him. sir, meri qualifc...

he took da file,4rm her hand, by creasng her hand seductvly. qualities ki waja se to keh rha hun. and kept it on da table. he movd 2ward her ,"mujhe khush krdo,sari umar ash kro gi" and pressed her arms. 
arohi push him, and gave him a tight slap. and she start shouting and saying bad words. all da office pepl gather dere. 
tum ne acha nhi kya, u hv 2 pay 4 dis. u dnt knw me girl.

arohi gave him a drty look, "go 2 hell",and leaves.
while walkng on da road, she thought, why dese worst people r alive... ghar ja kr sb ko kya kahun gi?? mean while her cell rang...

AT PRESENT
she came out of her thought, bcoz of da call 4rm arjun cabin. she on da speaker.

Jay: hey aro... jldi aa...

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged 
SCENE:3

she went 2ward arjun cabin, jay look 2ward her... and get quite by seeing her sad. while arjun pretending 2 read file.
Jay: aro, sweety kya hua.
Arohi: kuch ni, kyon bulaya?
Jay: nhi yar , kisi ne kuch kaha? and he gv arjun a look, while arjun look 4rm his eye corner

Arohi: jaldi bol, men ja rhi hun.

Jay: arjuhi , mera 4rnd dhundu aa rha he ,apni pheunce archi k sath. wo tum dono se milna chahte hen . to plz ehsan krdo, acha behave krna.

Arjun: mujhe us SHAHRUKH k bigre hue nkshe se nhi milna. wo kbutar buht irritated he, last time bhi mujh se maar khai thi.

Jay: mera 4rnd he wo, aro tu smbhal legi na, acha chal smile kr. she lookd away . jay came 2 her ,and whisper in her ear.. she start laughin. dy both wr laughng. arjun looked at her and thnk" damn her smile.,by seeing it ,any1 cud 4get da sorrows. , God knws ,men is ko dekh kr itmi wild kun ho jata hun. kun itna gussa aata he mujhe.
dhundu,archi entrd in his cabin, they introduce eachother.

Archi: hme late ho rha he,shadi ki shopng krni he, bt jay tum ne thek kaha tha,they r such a lvly couple, realy made 4 each other. inhe dekh kr to mujhe fairy tale ka khyal aat a he...
Dhondu: han, han "beauty and da beast ka"

arjun bcme angry, well all giggle. 2 chng da topia archi spoke" wow tum log ki lv marig hui he, wo bhi 2 month date k bad, hw romantic.. ye to phir 1st sight of love hoga na?? pehli baar kb mile the? kya gift dya tha? pta he ,pehli mulaqat men , pehle pyar ka pehla tofa to hmesha yad rehta he. arjuhi lost in dere own thoughts, while dhundo speakng: han pta he hum bus stop pr mile the.. aur men ne archi ko umbrela...

arjun remembrd da flashback of slap, he got up" mujhe kam he,he leave. while aro. undrstood.0

arjun lockd da cnfernce room, and said 2 himself:han yad rehta he, 1st mulaqat bhi, 1st gft bhi"

FLASHBACK

2 mnths ago,

man: sir, men ne buht koshish ki he, wo nhi maan rhi. mujh se nhi hoga. wo buht zidi he.

arjun: theek he men aata hun.

he was gng upstair hurriedly,bump wid a girl ,she lost her balance,bt he hold her. aisa lga ek pal k liye dunya ruk gai he. she opnd her eyes. bt v both r nt hvng time 4 thnks, i ran upstair and she dwn stair t.b.c 

v bump in2 echoter, she lost hr balance and i hold her in my arms , she closd hr eyes in fear. dnt knw bt i felt smethng dfrnt,bcoz of da closeness . sh stood up, still lookng in my eyes, maybe she also felt da same . bt 4 all dis, v both wr nt hvng time. she ran 2ward dwnstair, and i upstair.
i askd da man(lawyer) whr is she? just den i heard a voice behnd me" wo keh rhen hen 
A+ blod group avalble nhi he,"
doctor: v try, bt i dnt thnk koi faida he, aap khud kahin se arange kro.

i lookd 2ward her, she...da same girl,i met on stairs... was in her own thoughts , starng on her cell, maybe she was hvng no courage 2 tell dis all 2 hr family.

i went 2 her and said: i wanna talk 2 u, she was still lookng dwn ,her face iz pale orange,like her dress, umm...dekho ye accidnt meri car se hua he... she loked 2ward me ,and b4 i cmplet, she gave me a tight ,hard slap, da ever 1st slap of my life.

i got shocked, and da ppl on dat floor of hospital got 4reeze, 
she started" ku** ho, kam*** ho, ghtya aadmi, pehle tum ne mere bhai ka accident kya, aur ab police se bchne k liye us ki zndgi ka soda krna ciahte ho , bt listen 2 me u ****** PAISE SE SB KUCH KHRIDA NHI JASKTA,HAR CHEEZ KI KIMAT NHI HOTI,NA TU KISI K EMOTIONS,FEELINGS, AUR NA HI RISHTE" she grab my collar , doctor came 2 rescue me, she brust out on dem also ,aur aap ise hosptal kehte hen, patent k liye blood to arange kr nhi skte, agr mere bhai ko kuch hua, to men pure hosptal men aag lga dungi , while sayng dis she broke dwn and sit on da floor, started crying badly...

i realy feel bad, dnt knw bcoz of da slap,or by seeing hr like dis.

i said 2 dr. my blood group 
A+ he, men blood dunga. she lookd up at me wid her teary red eyes. after gave him blood , i went 2 her, give her da bale paprz and pen, she took it and signed , took da paprz , and said 2 her" men ne tumhare bhai ko blood dya, aur tum ne us ki kimat di,tum ne bail k paprz sign kiye , account clear , lekin jo slap tum ne mujhe mara he, us ka account abhi baki he, and trust me I"ll clear it as soon as possible. she gave me a dirty look, i leave.

i was drivng fast, i hv 2 reachd da police statin, 4 bail of JAY,ya jay. my cusn,bro,only 4rnd,jay did da accidnt , i hv 2 bail him fast, bcoz he had 2 reach delhi in da morng, 4 his exam. ye us k career ka sawal tha, mujhe khudi sb kuch smbhalna tha, ghr men btata bhi to kis ko, dadi? my dad? papa,mom(jay parents), no i cudnt.

i bailed him, bt cnt get of my thoughts about her. hw dare she? bt den i came 2 knw ,my lawyer offerd her check, uff dats mean her anger was right.. bt wait she slaped me? hw dare she? she hasss 2 pay.

Edited by AAKMH2 - 11 years ago
CHAPTER: 5

michael: gud morning sir.
arjun rolled his eyes and went into his cabin. michael sadly lookd away, and saw arohi standing dere .

arohi: gud morning, michael.
michael: gud morning.
arohi:arjun ne kuch kaha?
michael: nhi,
arohi: dnt worry , men us se bat krun gi
michael: i m sorry ar...
arohi kept hr fnger on his lips, "no need , i already 4gv u.
michael hug her tightly" u r such a princess"
arohi: ok nw leave me, itna sara kam he.
michael: ya, thnks arohi , thnk u so much. and he leaves.

arohi: blue print to men ne jay ko dye the, bt wo he kahan?
arohi looked 4 him, and saw he was talking wid shefali by holding her hand.

arohi: jay?? busy ho?

jay( leave hr hand): nhi men to ise bta rha tha...

arohi: kya? k ye kal function men sb se achi lg rhi thi?

jay embarsed , shefail blushed and went 4rm dere.

jay: jldi kam finish kro, hme jana he
arohi: kahan?

jay(in a seductive voice): date pr..

arohi(in a serious tone): tum ne der krdi...

jay(in filmy style): nhii , ye nhi ho skta.,
arohi laughed and beat him ,
jay: tujhe date pr le ja kr mrna he mene , tera arjun mujhe soli chra dege. jldi se kam kro, sath men nikle ge.

IN EVENING

arjun was on stairs reachng his room , his cell rang

arjun: haan jay bol
jay: room men mt ja

arjun: kyun, rat abhi nikla nhi?

jay: yar chuhan nhi, teri sherni mere sath he.

arjun(cnfused): sherni??

jay: teri sherni , gule gulzar , mumtaz...

arjun(curiously): ye sb saman mere room se nikla he??

jay: abe , arohi mere sath he, hum dhondu ki re engagement party men ja rhe hen, tu bhi jldi aaja.

arjun(furiously): us kabootar ki to engagement last year
U.S men hogai na? us ki ring bhi us ki trhan kabootar thi , jo ur gai ??

jay: uri nhi he, wo to tradational party thi na, ye hmare type ki party he , only 4rnds ,drink , music, masti... aur dadi ne bhi bola he tujhe bul...

arjun: aa rha hun, cut call.

AT PARTY
jay,dhund, arch, arohi, arjun standng in dhundhu roo and talking, still dere r few minutes in da party , waiter came wid drinks glasses , arjun was wearing all black(widout jacket or coat, like he wearing in kmh1, natasha arjun apple scene), arohi was wearing white churidar
arjun and dhundu grab da same glass, and all drinks fall, spoiled arohi dress.

jay: shit, tumhari dress to white he, ye saf bhi nhi hogi.

arohi: its ok, arjun driver k sath aaya tha, bahir driver he, men ghr chali jati hun, u guys enjoy...

dhundu: nhi, tum aise kese ja skti ho.,

archi: han arohi, mere pas bilkul new dress he ,men ne aaj hi li he, aur hm tumhe shadi pr koi gift bhi na de ske, ye to tumhe leni hi pre gi,

arohi: no, its ok

jay: wo aesi dress kese pehni g?
archi grab her hand, kyon jb men ne pehni he? party men sb ne pehni he to ye kyon nhi pehn skti... and drag her out of da room. t.b.c
hope u like it...
its very gud pls add some hot romantic scenes
still i dint undrstand wats wth arohi n michel..
are darling plz arjuhi scene dedo na ...
atleast let dem fall in love unknwngly ...
ahem ahem sry greedy n naughty fans 😆
IF U WANT PM ADD ME IN UR BUDDY LIST, PM EVRY1 SEPERATELY IS DIFFICULT...

CHAPTER:5
SCENE:2

IN HALL
party has started , evry1 is enjoying, drinks , music, dance... arjun, jay , dhondu drinking while archna came" hey guys enjoying?" dhundu" arohi kahan he? archi pull her 4rm behind, and 3 got da shock of 1000 watt , arohi was wearing black short dress ( dat she was wearing when arjun proposed and kissed her in kmh2)
she was lookng dwn , in shy. jay , dhundu , arjun staring her continuously, wid mouth opened wide , archi wave her hand in front of dem" hey 3 idiots, lga na zor ka jhatka?"
they stand properly, jay and dhondu started praising her. bt arjun still nt cm out of da shock. archi pull arohi arm and mk her stand next 2 arjun , "nw perfect , mr. hottie and mrs.hotti , da hottest couple ever" dy 3 admired arjuhi and leave. light wents off , only disco lights r there, evry1 iz dancing in loud music, arjun went 2 da other corner of da hall 4 drink. arohi suddenly saw, arjun was still staring her 4rm far. she blushed, she looked here and dere , and saw again 4rm corner of her eyes, oh he is still staring while sipping his drink. she feel goosebumps on da way his sight is admiring her. her heart bouncing, she just want 2 get rid of dis awkward situation, wid courage she looked in his eyes, to tell her she caught him. arjun embarrased , mv 2 dance floor , soon a girl join him. arohi didnt like it, a boy cm and stand nxt 2 her
viktrant: hi beautiful
arohi: hello
vkrnt: wud u like 2 dance wid me?
arohi(look arjun): ya sure,
dy both reachd da dance floor, arohi: mujhe itna acha dance nhi aata, aap kisi aur ko join kr len.
vkrnt: oh come on, u r...
arjun cme btwn dem, broke da dance
vkrant: xcuse me
arjun: xcuse us, cud i dance wid my wife
vkrant: wife ,? mk sad fce, and mv.
arohi: kuch kam tha mujh se?
arjun: just look her ,furiously.
she smiled , she just lv 2 see him furious.
she is about 2 leave, bt arjun stopped him,
arohi: kya?
arjun: wo..(wid wide eyes)
arohi: kya?
arjun: tum...tumhari zip khul...
arohi: point fnger 2 him, and wid 1 hnd check her back." mujhe aise cheep jokes pasnd nhi... ye to... zip toot gai. she turn herself , her back is cvrng in arj chest. while arjun lookng here and dere.
arjun: zip ka holder nikal gya hoga, press kro theek ho jayga.
arohi(weeping): mera hath nhi puhnch rha holer tk, men kya krungi ? room men kese jaun stairs pr light he, start crying.
arjun: chup ho jao, kuch krta hun, umm... ek hi rasta he...
arohi : hoo , nhi , log kya khein ge, kuch aur socho,
arjun: acha , aise jao gi to kya khen ge? soch lya, khre rho yahan sari zndgi men ja raha hun.
she stopped him, they began 2 dance in same position. arjun place his chin on her shoulder, grab her arms 4rm 2 front, 4 shwng evy1 , dt dy r dancing. dey mvd slowly slowly backward leaving da dance floor. he touch his ear wid his lip 4 shwng othr dat he kissed. bt it was nt so easy, leaving her delicious skin widout kissing is realy a big deal.. he reached da chair, as he thinked, he sit, and make her fall on her lap. most of ppl r busy in dancing, and if some saw dem, so just laughed , wht cud u expect 4rm newly wed couple.
her back iz collide wit his chest, she was sitting on his lap. she cant bare his body heat so about to slip bt arjun hol her, wrapng his arm around her stomach.
wid his 2nd hand, he pushed her hair 4rm her back 2 shoulder. his every single touch mk bounce her heart. he cudnt resist, and kissed her bare shoulder, she held his hand whch was on her stomach. he started kissing her shoulder and back. his hand is cressing her body, she just close her eyes, she just wanted 2 feel da moment cmpletly. he reached 2 her zip,, he placed his teeth on it, his hot lips on her bare back, made moan her.
aftr he dn, he slowly bring it down, his finger creasing her body, when he reached till end, he mvd da holer up in a jerk, her zip is closed.
she quickly got up, as well he. dy looked into eachother eyes. he pull her 2ward him, dere chest collide, he hold her face wid 1 hand, and wid other tightly press her back, kissed deeper,and stronger as he cud. 4 resisting he push his chest, bt touchng his muscular body, she gv up, her hands slipped 2 his neck. her fingers r running in his hairs , while his mving up and dwn on her back..

hope u like, press da like button and plzzz cment :D
ohh god i got goosebumps
wht a scene m speechless
ohh agar mein kuch zyada bolungi toh log galat sochenge