Fan Fictions

Fanaa || ArmaanRiddhima || Part 1 | Page 1

BabyJJKaJen thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey, here is a new FF of mine.The title is Fanaa but its not going to be like the movie.I couldn't really think of a good title because I suck at thinking of titles.I think this best fits with the FF.I apologize if this FF relates or it is like somebody's idea.I never meant to copy them or use their idea(s).If you want a PM please add me as your friend.

Index

Part 1 - Page 1
Edited by BabyJJKaJen - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice name
do update soon
n when r u gonna update ur other ff's?
plz update them also soon waiting for it
mohit_aggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nice name
do update soon
n when r u gonna update ur other ff's?
plz update them also soon waiting for it
FULTUSI thumbnail
plzzzzzz continue  soon
whn r u going 2 complete ur other FFs
BabyJJKaJen thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Part 1

"Riddhima!" A girl with curly hair exclaims when she saw her best friend standing there with some their other friends.

"Muskaan!" Riddhima exclaims and gives Muskaan a tight a hug.After their hug, Muskaan went and met with their friends.

"Aur batao kya chal raha hai?" Muskaan asked all her friends.

"Kuch bhi nai," Nikki replies who is one of their best friends.

Its a party that an organization has arranged.Sometimes its for special occasions or just for fun so people can meet with their friends and have a day out.These parties happen at least every month so people who don't really have time to throw a party themselves can come here and meet with their friends.Usually, after these parties, someone invites their close friends to their house for tea or just to have more fun.These people also hold parties at their houses too. Riddhima looked around and saw her mom calling her over.

"Main abhi aayi," Riddhima said and walks over to her mom who was with her friends.

"Khana kab khana hai?" Padma asked and Riddhima shrugged.

"Mujhe abhi bhook nai hai," Riddhimas said and Padma nods.

"Theek hai jab bhook lage toh mujhe bata dena," Padma said and Riddhima nods.She walked back to her friends.

"Woh aap ki beti hai," Naina asked.She is one of the ladies that Padma met today.These parties spread around so new people that don't know about it or just moved in come to these parties.Naina came with her friend because her friend lives here.Naina lives out of state so this is the first time she is attending these kind of parties.

"Ji meri beti hai," Padma replies.

"Kitne saal ki hai," Naina asked.

"22," Padma replies.

"Acha.Bohut pyari hai," Naina complimented.

"Thank you," Padma said and started talking to her other friend because they had nothing else to say to each other.

Naina's eyes wandered over to Riddhima.Riddhima was laughing with her friends.The thought of her son came in her mind.How would Riddhima be for her son?Its time for her son to get married and he isn't going to be single for the rest of his life.Riddhima seemed like a nice, sweet, and shy girl.Just the girl Naina was looking for her son.She needs to talk to her husband about Riddhima for their son.Naina came out of her thoughts when Padma called for her.

"Naina, aap ko kuch chaiye hai?" Padma asked.

"Nai," Naina replies and saw Riddhima standing there with her mother.Naina smiles at Riddhima and Riddhima returns the smile back to her.Padma walks away with Riddhima to get some food.

After a while, Riddhima went and sat next to her friends after eating.Her friends as usual were still talking with each other.Riddhima isn't really a girl that likes to talk a lot but with her friends she is open.In front of new people she is shy as in adults or adults she knows she is still shy with them.

"Hey girls," said a female's voice from behind.All of them turn and see a petite girl dressed in a yellow churidaar with a big smile on her face.

"Di!" Riddhima exclaims and gives her older sister a hug."Aap kab aayi?Mujhe laga ke aap parso aa rahi hai."

"I know but maine Atul ko convice kar diya aaj aane ka," Anjali said and both of them giggle.

"Anji," Muskaan said and gave her a hug.Anjali knew all of Riddhima's friends because they had the same friends.Their ages were only two years apart and their group of friends were from like 18 to 24.Anjali met her old friends.

"Di, Jiju kaan hai?" Riddhima asked.

"Woh apne kuch dosto se milne gaye hai.Yehi kahin ho ge.Main Mom aur Dad se milke aati hoon," Anjali said and walks away.

"Yaar Anjali kitne dino baad mili hai," Nikki said.

"I know.Di bohut yaad aati hai," Riddhima said with a sad face.

"Ab toh woh aa gaye hai toh ab kyun tera moo suja va hai," Muskaan said and Riddhima smiles.

Riddhima and Anjali are like one.They do everything together.They are sisters along with being best friends.When Riddhima ever had a problem, the first person she would go to is Anjali.Then two years ago her sister had gotten married to Atul Joshi who is now her brother-in-law.He is a nice, sweet guy and she couldn't ask for a better brother.Riddhima wanted to meet him because she hasn't met him in a long time.Atul is also her friend too.

"Guys, main Jiju se milne jaa rahi hoon." Riddhima informed them and went off to find Atul. She found him with his friends.Riddhima walks over to them and Atul saw her coming.He stood up and walks up to her."Jiju!" Riddhima gave him a hug and Atul hugs her back.

"Hey Riddhima.Kaise ho?" Atul asked.

"I'm fine.Aur aap?" Riddhima asked with a smile.

"Perfect lekin tumhare Di na mujhe bohut tang karti hai," Atul said when he saw Anjali walking up to them.

"Excuse me," Anjali said and Riddhima understood why Atul had said that.

"Anjali, tum kab aayi?" Atul said.Anjali rolls her eyes and Riddhima giggles.Atul and Anjali were so in love but they had an arrange marriage.Riddhima shook her head as she saw them start a fight.Riddhima thought it was a good time to leave before they involve her. Riddhima walks backwards but her foot twisted and she felt her lose her balance.Right then she knew she was going to fall.She waited to hit the ground but instead felt arms around her waist.Riddhima opens her eyes and sees herself staring into gray-blue eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really think this first part was really crappy.I'm not kidding.If you want a PM please add me as your friend.My old FFs have been deleted and please don't ask me why.
Edited by BabyJJKaJen - 13 years ago
anjie22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Super start........Continue soon and do PM me whn u update next......
gupta.aditi20 thumbnail

really cool start...

would like to read further....

pls add me to ur pm list

aditi

staraavni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
good one continue soon............
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great start!
i am 200% sure that the guy is armaan =D
continue soon x
puja360 thumbnail
hey dont say that it was so nat crappy i liked it it was a great start cant wait for next part