Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gauri Hiten - Side by side Year by year (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

brinda_ght

IF-Rockerz

brinda_ght

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
are blue n green bhi include kar de...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gauri Hiten - Side by side Year by year (Page 8)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyotika20

IF-Dazzler

jyotika20

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
CongratsParty to all GHT lovers on the new thread...Vri n Bri U both have OUTDONE yourselves with the StarOUTSTANDING HPStar,it looks so very festiveStar...loved the titleClap gels very well with the anniversary specialThumbs Up , i lovedHeart the beautiful invitation,the artistic font n overall look,what a gr8Clap idea to have the videos  related to wedding ceremonies like haldi ,sangeet n bidaai n the rest,5 famous quotes is very good additionClapso is using the colorful fonts,luk i chnged mine for this FCWink...all in all SUPERBClapClap job by U both,thnx a tonHug for all the hard work put in by  U both n  for creating this lovely anniversary FC for all of usEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtanju26Vrindzbrinda_ght

brinda_ght

IF-Rockerz

brinda_ght

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anju26jyotika20

brinda_ght

IF-Rockerz

brinda_ght

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotika20

CongratsParty to all GHT lovers on the new thread...Vri n Bri U both have OUTDONE yourselves with the StarOUTSTANDING HPStar,it looks so very festiveStar...loved the titleClap gels very well with the anniversary specialThumbs Up , i lovedHeart the beautiful invitation,the artistic font n overall look,what a gr8Clap idea to have the videos  related to wedding ceremonies like haldi ,sangeet n bidaai n the rest,5 famous quotes is very good additionClapso is using the colorful fonts,luk i chnged mine for this FCWink...all in all SUPERBClapClap job by U both,thnx a tonHug for all the hard work put in by  U both n  for creating this lovely anniversary FC for all of usEmbarrassed

awww thnku so much jyoti for ur appreciation...after all its GHT's 7th anniversary special it has to b the best...so v included all stuff regarding their wedding..all rasams,articles,all wedding vdos everything...Wink

jyotika20Vrindz

Vrindz

IF-Dazzler

Vrindz

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotika20

awww jyoti thnkuuu
appreciation is always welcome...n the wrk feels  like worrth when every1 likes it n appreciates it
love u umah  

jyotika20brinda_ght

Cupcake4GHT

Goldie

Cupcake4GHT

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
congratulations for the new fc,its very nice girls,keep up the good work

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brinda_ght

brinda_ght

IF-Rockerz