Gauri Hiten - Side by side Year by year

Posted: 12 years ago

Hey friends,
I have got an idea.As we are celebrating the 7th Wedding Anniversary of cuties let us make if full of colors.
It is my humble request that we all use colors like red,yellow,pink,orange as it is shaadi special.
This is not a rule totally your choice if you want to...if you dont want then also its OK...
Its just a request and I just hope that you follow :)

P.S:It is not a rule,just a request...
Edited by Vrindz - 12 years ago

Vrindz-(Vrinda)
brindamarfatia
adeela
jyotika20
Mehrught
gaurilover_4eve-(Shumaila) 
tabu31noor-(Tabu)
ghotu-(Nikita)
Wazupp-(Pritika)
sujata4GHT
princessunara-(Sunara)
anju26
Mahamluvsght
 Cupcake4GHT -(Sonu)
cool_time
MayUr_Arti_fan-(Rubab)
dishu
sandali
vaidehii
suhana_ght
ghtmakeSonuLIVE-(Sonu)
vedika126
Aqsashaha -(Aqsa)
  iluvhgt-(Nandini)
gayathri_ght
Amina90
GHT_ArMan
 ght_sajan-(Sonu)
nafy_GHT(Nafy)
desiflavour101 (Humaira)
Gopa-1-(Ananya)
namrita
Smile217
-mysterygirl-
 ashaj
 jaanu1987
 jyothi25
husasi
hiten_akash
bubli1234(Bublee)
PARINA(pari)
Smitsakshi
 frenz4u

"Once upon a time you met
And shared much love and laughter
May your Engagement continue the fairy tale
Happy Ever After" 

Engagement-20-4-11

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3I5tHOei6I[/YOUTUBE]

Haldi-22-4-11

Hiten's Haldi ceremony
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKNQ2Z3GClw[/YOUTUBE]

Gauri's Haldi ceremony 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFLFc49tn38[/YOUTUBE]

Hiten Gauri's Jhuta Chipai Rasam

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuCVlcyggxc[/YOUTUBE]

Bidaai 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_PFhGjJuE4[/YOUTUBE]

Gauri's Grah Pravesh in Hiten's House 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or0kKE1Hny8[/YOUTUBE]

Hiten Gauri's Ring Game After MArriage

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_jGMHiQN2I[/YOUTUBE]

P.S-VM's will be uploaded on the date mentioned

Edited by brindamarfatia - 12 years ago

PS:-Feel free to use them friends

Pratham Gauri's Wedding in KUTUMB I
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHBTdOZgeHE[/YOUTUBE]

Pratham Gauri's Wedding in KUTUMB II
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TEF7JP73Sk[/YOUTUBE]

Pratham Shweta gets married in KUTUMB II
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QIHn1B6n1Q[/YOUTUBE]

Nandini imagining KN marriage
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIhWEOr12AM[/YOUTUBE]

Hiten Gauri NB2 Shaadi round
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExmGZ0V-8Cs[/YOUTUBE]

Karan Nandini Wedding
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-knFIj8nt8[/YOUTUBE]

P.S-Not included KN's 1st marriage bcz of some unwanted members in it

Gauri-Hiten Set To Wed
(27 April 2004 3:30 pm)

MUMBAI: Gauri Pradhan and Hiten Tejwani, the duo that strode into the limelight as the star crossed couple in Balaji Telefilms' Kutumb on SET, are set to tie the knot in real life at a Pune hotel on 29 April.
Hiten and Gauri are ready to take the plunge into real life matrimony.The two, who also did a Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeeqat series (also a Balaji production on SET) are currently acting together in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (also Balaji, but on Star Plus) where Gauri plays Nandini and Hiten plays Karan. While Karan may not get Nandini in reel life, courtesy Ansh, he is all set to make it ring true in real life.
The stage is set for a Maharashtrian style shaadi. "Gauri is a Pune girl, so it was quite natural that we would have the shaadi there," said Hiten, speaking to indiantelevision.com this morning.
Fine, but why not a Sindhi wedding? Laughs Hiten, "I didn't want to have an ostentatious wedding ceremony. I have always believed in simplicity and I was very particular on that."
While speculation on the Gauri - Hiten relationship has been rife in industry circles, both of them had vehmently denied the rumours initially. "We didn't want too much to be written about us until D-day. It's always better to say things when they actually happen," says Hiten, whose simplicity was what attracted Gauri, he says.
While Hiten will wear a sherwani for the pheras, Gauri (who was off screen for quite some time after Naam Gum Jayega on SET last year lived up to its name rather too soon) will drape a yellow coloured typically Maharashtrian saree for the occasion.
The couple will fly to Bangkok for a short six-day honeymoon. "We have adjusted our shooting dates" says Hiten, who is also acting in Kkoi Dil Mein Hai on SET. "We will come back on 6 May and have a reception in Mumbai." 

Actors Gauri Pradhan and Hiten Tejwani on their on-screen chemistry that translated into an off-screen relationship

About the Couple
The daughter of a retired Army Major, the Maharashtrian beauty moved from Pune to Mumbai to pursue a career in the entertainment industry. Besides pursuing her roles in TV serials, Gauri whose other passion is psychology is doing a course in counseling and hopes to set up practice as a counselor soon. Sindhi dude Hiten hails from Borivili in Mumbai. He has done numerous modeling and television assignments and has acted in "Joggers Park" and "Krishna Cottage".

How they Met
The beautiful pair met in Hyderabad at the shooting of a commercial for 'Breeze' soap; later on, they were cast together in the television serials Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Kutumb, and their reel romance translated into real-life romance too. "The fact that people kept saying we make a wonderful couple on television really helped, and we soon realized that we'd make a wonderful couple off-screen too", quip the models turned successful actors.

A Simple Affair
The wedding was held on the morning of April 29, 2004. The venue was Pune's Sun-n-Sand Hotel and was conducted as per Maharashtrian customs. Says Gauri: "All the arrangements were made by my parents and it was a simple affair with 40-50 close friends and relatives. Thanks to the fact that my parents were doing everything, I only had to take care of buying my clothes and accessories. Of course, I had to help Hiten with buying his stuff too. Since my parents were in Pune, and I had a hectic shooting schedule my close friends actress Mayoori Kango and journalist Arshiya Kapadia helped me co-ordinate the shopping bit."

The Reception
Says Hiten: "We also wanted a quiet and simple celebration without too much noise or fanfare. And since we didn't invite too many friends or professional acquaintances for the wedding, the reception at Juhu's Army Club on May 9, 2004 was a relatively big affair with over 400 guests. We didn't have a stage-like setting, but were at the entrance and mingled with all the guests. The dcor was simple and the menu included a Mughlai spread and some Chinese dishes."

What they Wore
For the morning pheras Gauri wore a yellow georgette sari with kundan and pink zardozi work that she teamed with a pink blouse and a pink dupatta that covered her head. "I picked the creation from Jaipur, a popular boutique in Juhu, that sources creations from Rajasthan, I really like their stuff and my friend Mayoori (hyper-link to article on Mayoori) also picked her bridal wear from there. I accessorised it with an antique gold set and Pandhari Jhuker, the veteran make-up artist did my make-up. Hiten wore a cream churidar kurta for the pheras." For the reception in Mumbai, Gauri picked an orange and rani pink lehenga from Hauz Khas, a boutique on Juhu Tara Road. Hiten wore a suit from Mumbai's Shoppers Stop.

Life after Marriage
After the wedding the newlywed beach lovers spent a relaxing week at Kohsamui, a beautiful island located an hour away from Bangkok. They now live in Andheri's Oshiwara area in the same flat which Gauri and her actress friend Mayoori Kango shared earlier. "Since we are both leading a very hectic schedule, we haven't had time to locate a new place yet but will do so soon", says Tejwani who now makes special efforts to finish his shooting schedule early and come home by 10 p.m. every night.

A love story straight out of a TV serial

Love's ways are truly strange! The small screen's hit pair, Hiten Tejwani and Gauri Pradhan, fell in love in real life too and tied the knot last year. They narrate their love story to SRABANTI CHAKRABARTI.
Their love story was a soap opera in more ways than one. The duo met for the first time while shooting for a soap commercial. They came close to each other during the making of another soap (Kutumb). And, finally entered the nuptial bond, while their pair was at the zenith of popularity of another soap (Kyun Ki Sans Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi)!
It seems, the chemistry of love and the physics of attraction were working overtime with Gauri Pradhan and Hiten Tejwani a.k.a. Nandini and Karan of Kyun Ki Sans Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. How else could one explain the two coming together, when there were very few things similar between the couple?
Says Hiten, "It was definitely not love at first sight for us. The first time we met during the shooting for a soap commercial, we hardly spoke to each other. Our exchanges were limited to pleasantries."
"At that point in time, Hiten was just a co-worker and nothing else," says the tall and gorgeous Gauri, while chatting with Hiten on the sets of Kyun Ki Sans Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. In fact, after their initial ad shoot together, both went their own ways without even keeping in touch. Till Ekta Kapoor cast them as the lead couple in her mega-serial Kutumb.
Probe further, and you'll find Gauri blush, "I could understand that Hiten wanted to talk to me, but I restrained myself. But I must admit that when I saw him on the sets of Kutumb on the first, I did feel comfortable. I felt nice that I would be doing the daily soap with someone I knew. He was, at least, not a stranger." Though the lead couple went on shooting for Kutumb regularly, they never came close to each other in the first six months. "We worked like thorough professionals - came on time, shot for the episodes and went back home on time," clarifies Gauri.
Cupid struck in true filmi style when Hiten fell ill on a day during a shot. "I was running a temperature and she somehow realised that. Immediately Gauri called me and enquired how I was planning to go back. I told her that I would drive back home," recollects Hiten. The caring Gauri took over at this point and told Hiten - nothing doing, her driver would go and drop him home. "There was something in the way she said it'I couldn't say no. To be frank, that is when I understood - Gauri nursed some special feelings for me."
So what happened next? All you get in response to this question is charming and shy smiles in return from the popular couple. "It just happened'" is what both of them have to say.
But what made this happen? This time the answer is not so vague. Says Hiten, "Gauri is like a coconut - hard from outside, but soft inside. She looks as if she is very snob, but deep down she has a golden heart. That is what attracted me towards her." Gauri adds her bit immediately, "Hiten is a genuine guy and is friendly with everybody - be it the spot boy or the director. He is liked by everybody and tries to do good for everyone. And in the process suffers a lot. But that is how he is. Primarily, it was this genuineness that appealed to me."
"Actually, there was one more reason why I married her. Gauri's mother cooks amazingly tasty fish curry. And I really love fish. So'" Hiten adds with a childish smile. 

A couple poles apart

Gauri Pradhan and Hiten Tejwani are one of tellywood's most loved celeb couples. They first met for the shoot of a commercial and later on, they were cast together in serials like Kkutumb and Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi where their reel romance translated into real-life romance!
It's been two years to their marriage and they can still easily pass off as newly weds. In fact, their chemistry and tuning is very much evident in Nach Balliye 2, which is currently helping them garner public votes!
Anil Merani caught up with Hiten-Gauri for a quick tete-e-tete to find out the secret to their enduring romance!

You had a two year long courtship, did you agree to Hiten's proposal easily?
-Gauri: No I really made him sweat! He had to go through the entire tried and tested formula of wining, dinning and giving flowers. He also made repeated requests for marriage and finally I had pity on him and said yes (laughs).
-Hiten: Yes, it was not an easy ride for me. But imagine if she had consented quickly, there would have been no fun in courting her! I am a traditional guy, who believes that one must keep pursing his love, till she says yes.

Since this is Hiten's second marriage, Gauri were you uncomfortable with that?
-Gauri: See it would have been a a problem, if he had not told me. The fact is I am liberal and broad minded. My only fear was about whether my folks would accept him; which after some cajoling, they finally did.

Was there any fear of taking the plunge for the second time?
-Hiten: No. See marriage is about compatibility, which Gauri and me share big time.
It has also been two years of marriage. Have you ever thought of starting a family?
-Both: See a decision to start a family is not something which can be taken in haste. One needs to take into various factors like career and time. Hence, post NB 2 when we have the time, we will surely give it a serious thought.

How important is space for both of you?
-Gauri: Very important for me but not for Hiten. He loves to be in the company of people, while I often feel the need to withdraw into my personal corner. But having said that after marriage, I literally had to throw Hiten out of the house to meet his friends. I told him 'please don't ignore them as then you might lose company of friends which you need'.

Who makes the first move to patch up after a miya-biwi ruffle?
-Gauri: It's him. Hiten is always the first one to come forward and say sorry. So sweet na?
-Hiten: What's wrong in apologizing? Tiffs happen in all marriages. Why let your ego spoil such a beautiful relationship?

Hiten cook?
 -Gauri: Good God, no! I don't want my kitchen to look like a disaster zone. That's one place in our house, where his entry is barred.
-Hiten: Yes baba, I admit that I can't cook for nuts. But then at times I do make nice tea and boiled eggs for Gauri early in the morning. It's the thought that counts more than the action (laughs). She's a very good cook and I simply adore the fish curry she makes.

Does Hiten buy you clothes?
-Gauri: What, shopping for me! I have to buy for him too! I don't trust his style.
-Hiten: See the reason she shops for me is that firstly, I don't have time and secondly, I trust her dressing sense implicitly. As for shopping for her goes, when we go out together, and I spot an outfit, which I think will suit her, we buy it. I don't believe in giving gifts, just for sake of it!

So Gauri, what is the best gift you have given your hubby?
-Gauri: My self! What can be so important than me?

One very good quality about your partner.
-Gauri: He's very honest and straight forward.
-Hiten: She is caring and loving.

One trait of your partner that you can't stand?
-Gauri: He simply can't keep his things in the right place. But then it's a guy thing!
-Hiten: She should learn to control her temper.

One character played by your partner that you like the most.
-Hiten: Gauri in Kutumb
-Gauri: Karan in Kyun Ki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.

Which destination would be your ideal romantic vacation?
-Both: Working in daily soaps hardly leaves you with time for yourself. So how do we plan a vacation? But if given a chance, we surely will go for a nice romantic getaway to either Sri Lanka or Maldives. We love isolated beaches.

Brinda:-
        When I was 12 GHT entered in my life as Pratham and Gauri.Before that I never liked anyone so much.I kept thinking about them all the time as what would PG do today.I remember muje xams ke marks milne k time bhi itni tension nahi hoti thi jitni tension KUTUMB ke episode dekhne mh hoti thi..Yeh tension k channel na chali jaye ya power cut na ho jaye...KUTUMB changed my life n GHT became a very big part of my life they are like a family to me.After KUTUMB ended I knew that it would be repeated and waited for it.I use to wake up at 2:30 am to watch KUTUMB repeat and I know all here must have done the same only.I was very happy to see them back with Ab Ayega Maaza😳.After that GT did NGJ n I still remember my friend gave me the news that HT has entered NGJ but could'nt believe it.After that they did KHKH n then the great KYUNKI.KYUNKI ki bhi ek alag story hai lolzzz.I remember we were in 10th at that time but there wasnt a single day k humne ek bhi episode miss kiya ho.When KN didnt unite I was shattered aisa laga ke mere life mh bahut bada hadsaa ho gaya.I have never seen a couple so magical n romantic in my life ever.When I heard that GHT married from Vri,v both went insane lolzz..V use to celebrate every bday of GHT.And the news that GT is going to deliver twins made me so happy that I cant express that feeling.
         GHT has given us such memorable moments in our life.I seriously want to say that i miss GHT badly on TV.I hope they return back with KUTUMB3.After 10 years also i m still the same n wish that GHT works together.I dont know what GHT thinks about us but I want him to know that there are still some people who pray for them everyday n still want them back together. 

Vrinda:-
I dont know what magic they create but their charm is still on me and it has been since the last 10 years when I first saw them in KUTUMB.I still remember when I first saw KUTUMB's promo I thought they they might be brother ans sister😆.I was always interested in the concept but never knew when it started,one of my friend suggested me to saw the title track and yes it was it.I started watching the legendry show from the class room episode😉.
I must say that GHT  have been one of the most important part of my life.People say that TV has all fake characters and blah blah,but I dont believe that.These both have changed my life and I confess that I would not be what I am without GHT.
I always wished them to see together and I guess we have succeed in most of them and also have faced some dissappointments,but I guess thats just a part of life as we say the ups and downs.
Fine, I confess I think of you every second of every day, you're my favorite subject to talk about. Most of all, my dreams have you in them. I always get excited when I see you on tv and I'm completely, totally, in Love...with you my angles and I miss you.Please be back...

Nikita(ghotu):-
            GHT has played important part in my life,they are next to my family😃.I want to have Hiten's nature and Gauri's intelligency in me.😛I respect Hiten a lot,n no one is as dignified as GauriEmbarrassed.Not only seven years i want them to spend their whole life together with their lovely twins Neevan n Katya😃

Jyotika:-
I fell madly and irrevocably in love withGauri❤️Hiten when i saw them for the first time😍 in Kutumb 10 years back,i use to often think to myself that what a made for each other pair they are n use to wish silently in my heart that it would be wonderful if they end up together in real life too😍...off course i didn't know that time that God will be kind enough to answer my silent wish so soonEmbarrassed,i still don't  have the  words  to describe the immense joy i felt when i got to know that Gauri❤️Hiten have actually got married in real life tooEmbarrassed...it was one of the happiest days of my life...and the 2nd happiest day  was when this lovely pair was blessed with two adorable twin angels of their own Nevaan & Katya.I can proudly say that i'm a TOTALEmbarrassed Gauri🤗Hiten nNevaan🤗Katya addict...they are like family for me and are in my prayers always😊.On their 7th Marriage Anniversary and always i wish that  Gauri❤️Hiten's love continue to grow deeper n stronger with every passing year and may they continue to live happily with each other and their adorable angels Nevaan 🤗 Katya,amen
My only wish now is that we get to see this Golden Pair back on screen together in a serial as good as Kutumb...hope this happens soon,amen

Smitakshi:-
      Gauri di and Hiten jijs..First of all I wish u both a "VERY HAPPY 7TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY"!!!😳😳😳❤️U both hv been as usual stunning and terrific as a couple.. n seriously, seeing u both..it jus seems dat u gt married ystrday..! D same charm, love, understanding, care..everythin abt u both z soo inspiring 2 every1 elz.. :)🤗My journey wid d context of u both hav been outstanding.. I still remember i was in Grade 4..wen Kutumb started.. n at d very first sight.. i ws soo madly in love wid u both!Day Dreaming Believe me, I hv nvr evr liked any bollywood actor or actress in my life or been crazy abt ny1 der.. BUT..about u both- I ws more dan smthn dat cud compete d word "crazyyy"!!! 🤪 My frnds started teasing me at one point.. dat c'mmon its jus a serial, and dey r stars.. wt u see on screen z nvr reality..!
But..Smwhr , smhow, my instinct said dat lik gauri n pratham..Gauri and Hiten wer also meant 2 b togethr...👍🏼❤️Years went by..n u both started bcmin more close 2 my heart.. Thr ws kutumb2, kya hadsa kya haqeeqat, naam gum jayega.. and wid every passing day..i kept on bcmin more crazy abt u guyies..😳My frnds..cousins..infact my teachers..gave me any pic of urs..wichever came in any newspaper,article,or magazine..n my collection had no bounds..As i dint have internet then..so paper cut outs,magazine pics,etc were the only ways i cud get info abt u both! That tym i din evn knw that u wer rly dating or seeing eachothr in real lyf or not.. bt my heart said tht thr ws smthn between u two!😉And then..one day wen i got d news that finally u both have tied the knot...I WAS ON CLOUD NINE!!Dancing🥳
Believe me, i wsnt that happy evn on d day i came 2 know that i passed in X board mathematics wid 75% marks...😆My happiness and celebrations knew no bounds..!!
U both in KSBKBT.. i watched it only for u guyies..den voting in star parivar awards..during dat tym.. my routine chnged.. cuz aftr very 2-3 mins interval..i would pick up d fone..n vote 4 u guyies..! :) And wen u won it.. i wsnt surprised..cuz y shd i BE? wen d world knws it that U BOTH R D BEST!!!!!⭐️👏and later on, Thanks 2 saas bahu saazish..dat we got to know sooo mch of u both..! We rly saw THE REAL HITEN AND GAURI...behind d screens..n it ws sooo nice 2 see dat u r d same humble, kind..n gud human beings dt u both of mostly portrayed urselves as on-screen!😳And next, all of us fans' happiness got doubled and trippled..in 2009.. wen Little angels.. our dearest prince n princess Nevaan and Katya.. came into this beautiful world!!😳Tongue
Its lik a small little plant.. aftr lots of watering n care n affection.. became a strong and beautiful tree..! The same way.. our small plant..dat is gauri and hiten frm kutumb days.. grew as a couple..frm lovers till man n wife.. became proud parents of diz li'l angels..n finally became d strong ,beautiful tree...dat is "THE COMPLETE FAMILY"! :)😳I was 9 yrs old..since i hv known u guyies,n i hv loved u,been crazy abt u,admired u,appreciated u,respected u..n I m 18 now.. & all i can say is.. i m proud of every bit of it.. Cuz all diz feelings hv jus increased exponentially aftr all diz yrs... and i m certain dat it wl b d same in d near future as well...Love u hiten and gauri...b d same as u r...U R D BEST!!Dancingand loadzzz of love,hugs,kisses,chocolates 2 my li'l angels cum buddies nevaan n katya!!😳

Nandini(iluvght):-
               I dont know from where to start. I've been hgt fan since 10 yrs wen KUTUMB came. Firstly I joined setindia msg board then yahoo grps, IF and so many other site which are positive about hgt.I always wanted them to become a real life couple and I was veryyy happpy when my wish was granted.In  a way I have grown with them in every phase of life.When GAURI entered kyunki my joy had no bounds but it was shortlived bcz of the pathetic storyline.I have a huge collections of their pics, vdos and never missed a chance to watch them on TV.Always voted for them in spa, nb2 and other awards like insane.The next happiest moment was wen NEEVAN KATYA were born. This completed their family pic beautifully- cute couple+adorable kids= HGNKT
                May god bless them an eternal togetherness not in this life only but in next lives also.Never a day has passed when Ive not prayed for them.
              Now just 1 wish- to see them togther back on tv. Miss them too much.

Adeela:-
Hiten Gauri's chemistry,performance since Kutumb till now influenced me so much that till now no one has been able to win my heart like they both.I am proud to be Hiten Gauri fan ,they two have something special that's why I am their fan since 10 years. I have also seen all their serials and shows (nach baliye, diwali rishton ki) including their repeat telecast, after few months of Kutumb Indian channels in Pakistan were banned so I used to buy the cds on every weekend and watched them many times, I watched kyunki only because of karan nandini .From 2003 to 2008 I have been voting & praying for GHT  so that they win star pariwar awards and I am really very happy  that they beat all other jodis everytime ,not only the jodi award  but also for best beta & bahu.I wish that those golden days come back.Nowadays we miss them alot,wish they two come on tv together as we have been waiting to see them together since a long time.I have done too many other crazy things also in my life which is difficult to explain here for Hiten Gauri, its my wish that I could meet HitenGauri both once in my life,Many Congratulations hiten and gauri on their 7th wedding anniversary.May they two remain bonded to eachother forever.when I saw  GHT in Kutumb I prayed that they two become a real life couple as well.And when I heard abt their marriage,I was so glad and excited.The next happiest moment was when Nevaan & Katya were born.This is a blessing of God upon GHT that they got one boy & one girl  as their twin babies.I must say that Nevaan & Katya are  very beautiful like GHT.May God keep GHT always happy with their kids Nevaan and Katya.I daily pray for  GHT & Nevaan & Katya as I do for my family.
Love to Hiten, Gauri,Nevaan and Katya.

Ananya(Gopa):-
      I saw Hiten n Gauri  in  Kutumb 1st,  n fall in love with them❤️. Being a Bengali girl I could n't understand Hindi😕, just  bcoz 2 understand  the conversation between Pratham n Gauri in Kutumb, I learned HindiEmbarrassed.Actually after saw them in Kutumb,  I always wanted that they get married in real life😍, so when  I was watching SPA-2004 (I guess)  n got 2 know that Hiten n Gauri  have got married  in real life too, I started 2 jumping like a kid, that night I could n't sleep well😆,Whenever  I  pray 2 God, I pray 4 them too. They are a part of my life.🤗. Miss u guys like a hell😭, want 2 see u together  on screen.Lastly n of course  I wish them a very very happy marriage anniversary. Love u so much❤️. May God bless u n ur babies.😊

Mehru:-
Wishing Hiten and Gauri a very happy wedding anniversary ,missing them alot now a days,hope to see them back soon and my journey with them is the best till date,will continue loving them.May god give them lots of happiness in life and god bless Nevaan and Katya.Love them all.May god give this couple lots n lots of success and happiness.

Shumaila(gaurilover_4eve ):-
Congratulations HITEN & GAURI for ur 7th Anniversary...Embarrassed I luv u both sooo much i m a die heart fan of urs since Kutumb days & wish to meet you once in my life... n i feel it gonna happen so soon...😉 Miss u guys a lot... I want to see u both again on tv in a new show like kutumb.  A successful married life requires falling in love many times, but always with the same person.Embarrassed Lots of luv to the most precious babies Nevaan & Katya...❤️ God bless ur family always...😃

Gayatri:-
GHT- the three magical words which i m mesmerised of  I feel proud being fan of GHT, not just fan craziest fan ever be onscreen-offscreen they have charmed us with their presence  and the most beautiful smile which makes us forget everything for a moment  and just get  immersed in their world.Never seen such wonderful pair on earth so beautiful , so pleasant and so down to nature.GHT means life out of a spring blossom which brings smiles on everyones face I wish my lovley GHT  a very happy 7th anniversay
love you loads

Hiten Gauris Virtual Home 
https://www.hiten-gauri.net/Home.html

Hiten Gauri's Blog 
https://hiten-gauri.net/Blog/

Hiten Gauri's Website 
https://hitengauri.net/index/

Kutumb Forum 

Kyunki Forum 

HitenGauri's Creation Gallery By Vrinda

HitenGauri's VM Gallery By Brinda

Follow Hiten on
https://twitter.com/tentej

Hey guys here are the things which we will have to do to bring back KUTUMB

1)Keep on writing to setindia that we want KUTUMB 3 with HITEN-GAURI and also KUTUMB repeat telecast at appropriate time..
Setindia feedback : 

2)Keep on mailing to setindia n sbs..atleast 100 mails per day..here are its email ID
Setindia email ID - feedback.set@setindia.com
Balaji email ID -  
[email protected]
SBS email ID - [email protected]

3)Keep on writing to SBS,BALAJI,SETINDIA,TELLYMOD wall on facebook that we want HITEN-GAURI back in a new show as leads

Here are the Links which u should copy n paste on these walls

On SBS wall Also Post these link that we want HG's long interview

4)On Star One n Star Plus walls,write that we want HG in NB 5

Post this link on star one n star plus wall

5)Keep on writing on SBS,BALAJI,SETINDIA,YASH RAJ discussion board

BALAJI : http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=81592120902&topic=17992#!/topic.php?uid=356336737407&topic=17098  

SETINDIA : http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=279&post=945&uid=122069694482469#!/topic.php?uid=122069694482469&topic=279 

6)Keep on writing on GR8 wall that we want Hiten Gauri with Neevan Katya on their cover page

Keep on Posting this link

7)Join these group n page on FACEBOOK

8)Sign this petition

If u guys think that i need to add something over here then plzzz inform me...