Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta Maurya

India-Forums

Scene of the Week

palak_lrl_remix Senior Member
palak_lrl_remix
palak_lrl_remix

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
As we all know this week's episodes were terrific. Chanakya and Dhananand at their very best and Chandragupta finally shutting Aambhik's mouth. So all i want u to do is tell ur fav scene of this week.

For me it was the scene when chandragupta was burying Ambik and his friends and the conversation b/w chanakya and chandragupta that follows. The pleasure of seeing Ambhik so helpless was out of the worldLOL and the manner in which Chandragupta responded to Chanakya was commendableClapClap.

So now its ur turn to take ur pick...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaatiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged

I loved the scene where CGM found those metal swords hidden inside the wooden sheath.... and CG recollects his Guru's teaching ...that when someone suddenly changes his attitude/behaviour towards you ... you must become alert to his motives... a great lesson for all of us to use in lifeClap....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4uangel_KSGtiny15

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
when CGM tells acharya sukhdev that he has been betrayed by him..

cjs369tiny15

rinku4u IF-Dazzler
rinku4u
rinku4u

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
for me its the best scene when "C" was warning "CGM" from the  approaching dangerSmile

cjs369tiny15

Ritu278 Goldie
Ritu278
Ritu278

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
The scene when CGM gave chetavni to Aambhik.....really gr8 perfomance by RushirajClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Abhiram- IF-Dazzler
Abhiram-
Abhiram-

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
I liked 2 scenes.....one when Dhanananda was said TIGD DHALOL and sang a tuneROFL
  And I loved the scene where Chanakya and Acharya Sukhdev confronted each other.......Clap

rinku4utiny15

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index