Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS in Switzerland-(I hop spoiler nt postd before)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

janki-enonymous

janki-enonymous

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya in Switzerland!

When a Bollywood hero wants have some romance with the queen of his heart, what does he do? Go to Switzerland.

So, naturally, the small screen of this tinsel town is not going to be left behind using the same mantra when they need to bring some zest into the lives of their workaholic hero and a docile heroin!

Rashmi Sharma Telefilms' Saath Nibaana Saathiya is doing just that! Go to Switzerland!

Since its debut almost a year ago on Star Plus, Gopi aka Jiaa Manek of Saath Nibhaana Saathiya has gone from being  a nave, docile and uneducated girl to a pretty woman who gets drunk at Holi to express her love to her uncaring, egomaniac husband, Ahem Modi.

Now, to win his heart, Gopi is ready to take that magic trip to Switzerland!

Yes, as the buzz goes around, the cast and crew of Saath Nibhaana Saathiya will leave Mumbai on April 19th for a 10 day outdoor shoot at Switzerland.

When she heard the news for the first time, Jiaa Manek thought it was a prank from the creative team; but now, she is flying in the seventh heaven at the prospect of traveling to the snow clad grandeur of majestic Alps.

Alas! Dear Gopi! Are you even aware that your so-called sister Rashi is also accompanying you in this dream trip of yours?

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sdavis***Anu***Fivestar1sunshine33Bhumika18DiorRouge.BubblyRevadroseflower_07ll-Shilpa-llsuk19ANJ4avivakirk.Nafisa.Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SNS in Switzerland-(I hop spoiler nt postd before)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janki-enonymous

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya in Switzerland!

When a Bollywood hero wants have some romance with the queen of his heart, what does he do? Go to Switzerland

Now I am so excited  - I thought it was going to be a waste of time.  So I can expect Gopi  n Ahem romance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

janki-enonymous

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
yeah even i'm excited...but not too excited because of rashi and jigar going with them

Edited by kav88 - 17 April 2011 at 1:00am

janki-enonymous

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing, we have had the news but from a different news/press source.

janki-enonymous

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
WOW.

I'm definately looking forward to an amazing week.

coolmimz

Goldie

coolmimz

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Thanks...........

janki-enonymous

cupid-struck

IF-Rockerz

cupid-struck

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
im looking formward for raji romannceEmbarrassed

janki-enonymous

shobi12500

IF-Rockerz

shobi12500

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing the news

janki-enonymous

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.