Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Nisha_90

IF-Sizzlerz

Nisha_90

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dulali

according to the original Story,( Tamil) Savita will so jealous of manav+archana that she will  pushed archana from staircase so that sachin( illegal grand son) will get all love and from their only Manav will come to know the fact that savita is his STEP mother. 

yeah but deres a lot of difference between Tamil one and Hindi one na lke in Tamil savita is step mother and only loves manav's money not him but in hindi savia actually lovess manav so much..and also sachin is vry much alive and is just like savita who always take advantage of manav which is not in PR.right?
cant say anything but i'm thinking savita accepts ArMan..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shankar-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "500 Epi Gift?! (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mijanur

IF-Sizzlerz

mijanur

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dulali

according to the original Story,( Tamil)Savita will so jealous of manav+archana that she will pushed archana from staircase so that sachin( illegal grand son) will get all love and from their only Manav will come to know the fact thatsavita is his STEP mother.

if this happen in pr too i will become too upset.but we can hope that since the cv thange a lot in pr from original tamil show. but i am wondering how can savita become the step mother of manav .in pr savita tell several times that she gave manav birth.at last i hope this happiness will never left manav archana

-Shankar-

..Desi-Kuri..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Desi-Kuri..

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
wow

-Shankar-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top