Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

This is the List of "CGM" bloopers in words(I am sure  we didn't have these words in 300 BC).Since everyday we get 2-3 bloopers in dialogues ..I thought to make a separate thread

COURTESY: everyone in this 4um who watch CGM regularlySmile

GHULAAM-DASS (the biggest of all)- perfect Urdu wrd ,

24 ghante  -8 prahars

yaad -smarran

tamasha-upahaas

zaroorat-prayojann/avashyakta

baazi-sharth/chunauti

lekin-parantu

kapde- vastra

kamaaal-ati soondar

shayad-kadachit

bheja as in head- masstishk

pachde as in matter-bich mei

saza-dandh

ladka-baalak

lakrri - kashth

himmat-saahas

ghatiya- nikrishth

taraf se-orr se

jaldi-shigghra

beta-putra

Paani-jall

Awaaz- dhwani

haadsaa-durrghatna

badlaa-pratishodh

takkar- pratiyogita

faida- laabh

Wajah-Kaaran

Maaf-kshama

Aakhri-Antim

kaam- kaarya

Chugli,-

mahine,- maah

saamne,samaksh

ghhulam,-daas

sharth,-

bhaag gaya-palayan

baath-chith-vartaalaap

Saanp-Sarpp

Isiliye-Iss kaaran vash

Edited by rinku4u - 03 June 2011 at 10:41am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

malwica2Amor.Ritu278Abhiram-Moner_Radio.Comics_Music....PARiNA...radhikaraniAnkita_88Bul3-Frozen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CGM - "WORD" Bloopers Thread-(30/4/11)" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Frozen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Frozen-

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
haha teacher ji once again thanx for this post
but seriously there are a lot of bloopers everyday
the words they use... like bhejaROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4uAbhiram-

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
haha rinku thanks for the threadLOL......and i think you have to edit this twice in a week...and it will be the most largest threads everROFL.....as the bloopers are increasing everyday.....really yar i think they need to pay attention on this..but don't know why they are using so many urdu words...
i didn't remember they had done such mistakes during prc .dv ..ramayana and jsk times...so why now??..i think the dialogt writer is new and from other types of shows....please sagars i want a writer with good knowledge of sanskrit as it was in old ramayana and sree krisna days...if its not possible then bring a writer with good sudh hindi knowledge ..pleaseUnhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4uveil_of_rosesMoner_Radio.Comics_Music.

Abhiram-

IF-Dazzler

Abhiram-

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Rinku and Jhum.....hi guys.......
      I am going to open a thread ......where we can post our suggestions and complaints regarding the show......and our dear BLOOPERS ALSOROFL

Abhi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4u

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivren

I am going to open a thread ......where we can post our suggestions and complaints regarding the show......and our dear BLOOPERS ALSOROFL

Abhi.

thanks Abhi .... but from my POV ...  a suggestion thread will be fantastic Clap wat say?

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
ya good idea rinku....open a suggession thread abhi.......and after some epis...a future track discussion thread should be opened tooTongue..what say??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4u

rinku4u

IF-Dazzler

rinku4u

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhum_86

ya good idea rinku....open a suggession thread abhi.......and after some epis...a future track discussion thread should be opened tooTongue..what say??

grtt Aru didi ..... actually .. this is ony word bloopers thread ..LOL not of track ... Smile

Abhiram-

IF-Dazzler

Abhiram-

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinku4u

Originally posted by nivren

Abhi.

thanks Abhi .... but from my POV ...  a suggestion thread will be fantastic Clap wat say?

u r welcome RinkuBig smile yes i will post the suggestion thread shortly.....im watching the repeat telecast of CGM right now......
   I guess we should collect all the bloopers and send it to the CGM Writer as giftLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4uMoner_Radio

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.