Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok....looks like some sukkhad gedad woke up from deep embarassed sleep  πŸ˜†
Fine I believe  Mish was shown door due to throwing tantrums ......What I can suggest COLORS please try to tolerate some tantrums so it can save the channel from shutting down
πŸ˜›

Edited by Sia79 - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: chochu15

I  know of an actor who would fit in the LTL2. Only person who can save it from sinking any further.

And that Mahaan actor is Mr.PS himself.....Let's examine the facts,

1. If it is PS himself, against whom will he throwing tantrums...?

2. With all the weird twists in the story, we can say the acting will be next to natural, as it might reflect some personal experiences too.

3. He'll not be worried about being bashed by MR's fans as he s already being bashed, by them.

4. With him being the main lead, atleast there will 2 viewers confirmed, who'll be watching the show..

5. If he is engrossed in acting, then atleast the creative mind (which is not so creative) will be resting, a relief it will be for viewers.

6. As it will be his own scene, we will be sure, non of the scene of the main lead will be edited...or chopped off...

And it all be better soon, because otherwise it surely will be never, 

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣  LOVE this post! Especially points 1-2 and 4-5.....PERFECT!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nureat01

LMAO is someone giving rishwat to TOI to suddenly start publishing so many articles about LTL in the last 2 days???

Exactly my question...suddenly TOI seems to have had an epiphany of some sort πŸ˜† And there is actually not much 'news' in this article, it's pretty much just observations...so pray tell, what provoked them to write about the 'dip' in TRPs? 

YET they don't bother with getting the 'real' story from either channel reps., PH reps., or even MR himself πŸ‘ Thanks TOI, but no thanks.
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
And we are back to the tantrum story. πŸ€£Ab yaar this is totally hilarious but didn't TOI say that MR quit the show? πŸ˜• So there is no truth to any of these articles. Sab useless hai. 🀒
Well well I guess the blame game is going to start NOW. πŸ˜ˆ

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chochu15

I  know of an actor who would fit in the LTL2. Only person who can save it from sinking any further.

And that Mahaan actor is Mr.PS himself.....Let's examine the facts,

1. If it is PS himself, against whom will he throwing tantrums...?

2. With all the weird twists in the story, we can say the acting will be next to natural, as it might reflect some personal experiences too.

3. He'll not be worried about being bashed by MR's fans as he s already being bashed, by them.

4. With him being the main lead, atleast there will 2 viewers confirmed, who'll be watching the show..

5. If he is engrossed in acting, then atleast the creative mind (which is not so creative) will be resting, a relief it will be for viewers.

6. As it will be his own scene, we will be sure, non of the scene of the main lead will be edited...or chopped off...

And it all be better soon, because otherwise it surely will be never, 

WHAT AN IDEA SIRJI?? *excited muh*

maine na kaha tha kal EDT mein..ki these creative heads are so eager now days to knock off leads in their show...it makes me wonder if secretly they want to star in them...especially as this particular creative was clicking his own portfolio pics..πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: make-believe

Exactly my question...suddenly TOI seems to have had an epiphany of some sort πŸ˜† And there is actually not much 'news' in this article, it's pretty much just observations...so pray tell, what provoked them to write about the 'dip' in TRPs? 

YET they don't bother with getting the 'real' story from either channel reps., PH reps., or even MR himself πŸ‘ Thanks TOI, but no thanks.

@bold: WORD.....exactly......it's a poorly written article.....sounds more like random musings by someoneπŸ˜†.....this is a professional writer?πŸ˜†......I toh deffo get the feeling like someone has PAID them to write this piece all of a sudden.....and since no one seems to give them any quote about the ACTUAL situation, they just make up random crap to publishπŸ˜†

Only thing I agree with is......this show can't survive without Dutta.....that's the only dhang ki observation in this article if it can be called thatπŸ˜†......as for the rest of the talk of replacement Dutta.....lage raho PS and ColorsπŸ˜†
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kutte ke pooch bhi sidhi ho jayegi par PS nahi sudhrega 
Kehte hai na 100 rakhas marte hai tab ek  paida hota hai πŸ˜›
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sia79

Kutte ke pooch bhi sidhi ho jayegi par PS nahi sudhrega 
Kehte hai na 100 rakhas marte hai tab ek  paida hota hai πŸ˜›

Sia πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Rakshas ki itni beizzati not done yaar.....woh bechare bhi soch rahe honge, why are we being compared to him!!!!
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anu, the only thing this article's good for is RUINING the reputation and mood of everyone associated with the show. Oh wait, didn't all the articles from December-March do the same!? 😲 Uh-oh, seems like we'll have to add April to the mix πŸ˜›

These people will NEVER learn...and so the speculation and therefore PUBLIC mudslinging continues on. Any person with any bit of sense would know that there is a time for damage control...but good, their blinding lack of sensibilities have bitten them in the ass already...karte rahein, TOI hi humain show khatam hone ki news dega πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ fatty: so true dude, they are not going to let him rest after he has left. The damage has been done and poor thing has got to live with this 'dhaba.' Somehow I think the media WANT someone to speak up about it, but why should MR do that since it's evident and was addressed himself in the wassup episode, that there is not an ounce of truth? Khamakha kyun uski jaan ke peeche pare hain? No one deserves to be treated like that...no one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This probably aint even the right place to mention this, but on TOI's website, I read that singer Chitra's 8yr old daughter drowned and passed away 😲 She was blessed with a child after 15 yrs...so saddening....