shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

friday's epi precap we saw radh tellin dev abt their childhood and dev shocked. nw im completely sure dev will remeber everythin and will himself stop the wedding. nw the episode is really goin well. but i really got shocked when rohan said dev dat i'll kill the persons who stands in b/w our marriage (rohan and radh). dev would be taken aback by dis dialogue. hope everythin happens gud on monday.😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaa yaar hope every thing  will be good...but did he really stop the marrige are Kanha will do a miracle to stop the wedding...don't know what is in cv's mind..I only want Rohen and Radh's wedding will stop and Radh and Dev's love and friendship may the marriage will happen......................
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anu17

yaa yaar hope every thing  will be good...but did he really stop the marrige are Kanha will do a miracle to stop the wedding...don't know what is in cv's mind..I only want Rohen and Radh's wedding will stop and Radh and Dev's love and friendship may the marriage will happen......................

ya rite. he didnt stop weddin i juz said he might probably stop it after hearin the whole truth frm radh
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i have this funny feeling dev will  not listen to rads as he feels he is under the ehsaan of the prohit family and will do whats best for them and
not for him pls let me be proven wrong.kahna give dev some bhudhi
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Kanha is with Radhika & He's the one who stopped the chunari rasam by making Radhika faint at the right time & burnt it as well to give her a clue about her KK.So, when kanha Himself doesn't  agree for a Rohan-Radhika union noone will be able to unite them. He's already  blessed Dev-Radhika & noone can stop it.
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope he will remember all that Radhika will said to him