Celebrity Fan Clubs

The Most Handsome Hunk *~~Shashank Vyas ~~* (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 52

Bia_Ansari

IF-Sizzlerz

Bia_Ansari

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha951000

Originally posted by Sweet_Aamna

han yar 7 bar !!
per ab nahi !!
kya samujhta hai khud ko !!

I hope tune sirf usse sidhe sidhe  RQST bheji thi naa kuch aur toh naa kaha naa???Ouch wo bahut jaldi BEHKAWE MEIN AA JATA HAI Ouch

mein ny kya bolna tha !!
bas request send ki thi !!
dil to karta hai k ...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AkDha_Fanatic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Most Handsome Hunk *~~Shashank Vyas ~~* (Page 8)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AkDha_Fanatic

IF-Dazzler

AkDha_Fanatic

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
New PROMO mein BHARION  nekaha kaun JAGYA bhai sa wo toh mar gaya !! v know dt uske kehne ka matlab kya hai but GHAR WALON kot oh lag raha hai ki jaise wo toh MAR HI gaya saachi mein ROFL LOL ROFL

Bia_Ansari

Bia_Ansari

IF-Sizzlerz

Bia_Ansari

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
acha ye to batao tum ny ye kyu bola k BV is interesting ???
kya interesting hai BV mein ???

AkDha_Fanatic

AkDha_Fanatic

IF-Dazzler

AkDha_Fanatic

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged

acha ye to batao tum ny ye kyu bola k BV is interesting ???
kya interesting hai BV mein ???

Bol mein kya jata hain???LOL bt still m liking it aur ha kya ab tum bhi dekh paa rahi ho BV in PAK??
Embarrassed

Bia_Ansari

IF-Sizzlerz

Bia_Ansari

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
han dekha hai 2 bar !!
gussa itna aya k dobara nahi dekha !!

AkDha_Fanatic

AkDha_Fanatic

IF-Dazzler

AkDha_Fanatic

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged

han dekha hai 2 bar !!
gussa itna aya k dobara nahi dekha !!

Kal ka dekha tha?? kal bapusa se do RAPTE khaye jagya ne n m asking ki bata kisne !DEA diya hoga bhairon ko THAPD marne ka???LOL waise over all JAGYA 7 THAPAD khaa chuka hain!!!

Fir bhi Iss chore ko 7 THAPAD MAAF !!!LOL

Bia_Ansari

IF-Sizzlerz

Bia_Ansari

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
yaar !!
is tarha mera dil nahi karta dekhny ko !!
jab koi maza na ho to kya fida !!!

Bia_Ansari

IF-Sizzlerz

Bia_Ansari

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

I enjoy romantic scenes: Jagya

Monica Pawar, TNN, Apr 11, 2011, 12.00am IST

A big smile lit up his face as he made sure that

Shashank Vyas

none of his girl fans went home disappointed and signed autographs for all, even though he did not get to have his breakfast.

That's Shashank nee Jagya for you, who's getting rave reviews in the serial Balika Vadhu. He spoke to NT about his debut serial, social issues and the City of Oranges.

Social commitment

While his serial has often recorded highest TRPs, it has also received flak from various quarters for glorifying child marriage. To this, Shashank says, "We all know that child marriage is bad and Balika Vadhu is trying to portray the consequences of child marriage. Forced marriage can ruin your life forever; and that is what's portrayed in the serial. So, in a way, we are acting for a social cause."

Looking ahead

Interesting, it wasn't the glitterati of B-town, but mere failure in a competitive exam that lured this Ujjain Boy to acting. "I really wanted to clear my MBA exam, and that's why I came to Mumbai, but destiny had other plans for me. I was mighty disappointed when I couldn't clear the exam. I had done plays in school and college, so I tried my hand at acting and luckily, it worked! So, thanks to that one failure in life, I'm doing what I love, and minting money out of it too," says he.

Keeping traditions alive

With international sitcoms and drama-series such as How I met your mother and Entourage being more of a rage amongst the youth of today than the Indian TV series, ask the youngster about his take on this and he says, "It's a fact that our TV serials mostly target the older audiences. But, one can't deny the fact that our serials focus on forgotten traditions, so they are informative and educative for our younger generation."

Romantic Scenes are fun

Whilst the on-screen chemistry between the lead couple Anandi and Jagya is undergoing a bumpy road, their off-screen chemistry is sizzling. Ask Shashank about this, and he says, "I share a good chemistry with both my leading ladies and I enjoy romantic scenes the most. The whole atmosphere is so playful that it's hard not to get along with these gals."

Nagpur Calling

The actor seems to have fallen for the charms of the City of Oranges too. "I'd love to keep coming to Nagpur. I've heard a lot about the jungles around the region and some day I would love to explore them," says he.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-04-11/tv/29406015_1_child-marriage-jagya-mba-exam

Edited by Sweet_Aamna - 28 April 2011 at 2:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Neha_K

Post Reply New Post

Go to top