Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

How they may turn Purab to Michel

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Just a guess:
My imagination:
As in BLF, say Nandini takes Jassi out in the evening to some party or something (dont remember exactly). There she introduces her to Michel aka Purab as her friend who is helping her in the beauty paegent.

First 5 minutes (or half the episode) will go in camera freezing on shocked faces..Jassi shocked, Shocked Purab shocked, Shocked   Nandini confused.... Confused   .Then the commercial break. (damn!)
After break, Jassi shown with tears flowing thru chasma Cry trying to say, "Mujhe hotel wapas jaana hai Nandini Mam" (kaash chauffer nandu hota!).
Purab with a sad expression.. Unhappy
Nandini gives Jassi another fresh candle and tells her to stay.
Nandini goes somewhere leaving J& P alone.

Purab: Jassi.......
Jassi as usual looking away.
Purab: Jassi tum yahan?
Jassi: Kyoun Purab, tumne socha tha main wahan akeli sadungi? Angry
Purab: Meri baat suno Jassi...

Jassi runs away shouting, "Kyoun?? Kyoun??" Cry Cry

Another half episode in crying.

Next day Purab's letter to Jassi: (v. imp)
saying it was not his mistake...Meenakshi's chaal..he actually had to shift away for work urgently and was going to call her when he reached here (miami). But meena was double smart, she wrote a letter to Jass on Purab's behalf and a letter to Purab on Jass's behalf. She wrote to Purab saying JAssi is marrying him out of pressure, so to pls leave her alone. So Purab went away,didn't call her and blah blah...Then the last line::

"But we can still be friends right??" (v.imp line as imp as Armaan's I luv u)

There: the start of their friendship and then back on BLF track
Simple??

Edited by Daisy - 18 February 2005 at 11:38pm

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 19 February 2005 at 1:17am | IP Logged
I can actually imagine that happening.  You should be a writer, because you have an awesome imagination. Smile
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 19 February 2005 at 1:28am | IP Logged

that was really good daisy!! u should become a writer!!!

alveera Goldie
alveera
alveera

Posted: 19 February 2005 at 3:03am | IP Logged

it's awsomeClapClapClap u should become a writer

Edited by alveera - 19 February 2005 at 3:05am
nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 19 February 2005 at 5:10am | IP Logged

daisy that was really good !!!!!!ClapClap and soo realistic ( commercial breaks and glycerine )

you should think seriously of a career in writing tv serials

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 19 February 2005 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi

you should think seriously of a career in writing tv serials

I agree and that way we would have far better serials being telecast than the K-ones......( Although i do watch one of them Ouch )

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 19 February 2005 at 5:41am | IP Logged

wow! that was realy a nice imagination!Clap!!!!

But i imagined in a slightly different  way!

Originally posted by Daisy

Just a guess:
My imagination:
As in BLF, say Nandini takes Jassi out in the evening to some party or something (dont remember exactly). There she introduces her to Michel aka Purab as her friend who is helping her in the beauty paegent.

First 5 minutes (or half the episode) will go in camera freezing on shocked faces..Jassi shocked, Shocked Purab shocked, Shocked   Nandini confused.... Confused   .Then the commercial break. (damn!)
After break, Jassi shown with tears flowing thru chasma Cry trying to say, "Mujhe hotel wapas jaana hai Nandini Mam" (kaash chauffer nandu hota!).
Purab with a sad expression.. Unhappy
Nandini gives Jassi another fresh candle and tells her to stay.
Nandini goes somewhere leaving J& P alone.

Purab: Jassi.......
Jassi as usual looking away.
Purab: Jassi tum yahan?
Jassi: Kyoun Purab, tumne socha tha main wahan akeli sadungi? Angry
Purab: Meri baat suno Jassi...

Jassi runs away shouting, "Kyoun?? Kyoun??" Cry Cry

Another half episode in crying.

this portion is similar. but after that!

NEXT DAY MORNING!

A phone call comes to jasi's room in hotel! " Madam, someone is waiting for u in the reception !" Jassi replies,' i am going."

she goes and its Purab! " why have you come here !!!! what do you want from me now?"

Purab, " Jassi , please listen to me!!!!"

"IS THERE ANYTHING LEFT TO LISTEN?" Jassi shouts.

Jassi is running away and Purab is following her!" Please Jassi , give me a chance to explain myself!"

Jassi is crying!

" Jassi! answer one simple question, have you ever loved me? or you were rather compromising?TELL ME JASSI!!!!!"

' Jassi, the day before our engagement I realised that i was doing a wrong thing! u  have never loved me! u considered me as your best friend! i....i thought that one day you will love me! that's why i was going to marry you! but... but i reallised that love cannot happen in that way! this marriage will ruin ur life and my life also!!!! tell me! why are you upset exactly, cos i didnot marry you, or cos i left without saying anything and ur family is upset for that? tell me , Jassi!"

Jassi is crying! " but why didn't u tell me anything! why did u leave like that? didn't u remember bebe? what will she think? what will happen to her?"

" i have not spoken anything and didnot meet bebe, only for u Jassi! do u think if i went to ur house and said these thins to bebe and uncleji they would ever agree? no Jassi, they love me so much that they would not let me go!"

"Jassi , whatever i did, i did for u,! because i know you better than anybody, coz i am ur best friend!!!" Jassi, starts smiling and looks at purab affectionately! jassi takes the hand of purab in her hands and says" purab, promise me that u will never leave me like that again and u will always remain my best friend!" purab says, " sure Jassi, once again we are best friends!"

**ShInE** Groupbie
**ShInE**
**ShInE**

Posted: 19 February 2005 at 5:55am | IP Logged
DAISY that was absolutely excellent....ur so gud at all this jassi stuff....n thanx alot!!

Go to top