Telugu Industry AKA Chit Chat Corner 2 - Page 63

Posted: 11 years ago
@Naina- YOU SPENT $21 ON THE TICKET?!! Damn. I only spent 16, except my entire family watched it, so it turned out to be extremely expensive. That's the main reason I dislike it so much. If I had watched it at home, I probably would've liked it somewhat, but since I spent money on it, I don't like it :/ Does that make sense?

ohymgod, the clothes though! gah. I want all of Samantha's chudidhars!! I like the sarees too, but I don't wear them, so..

My dad liked Nayak. He said it was much better than SVSC. Haha, my dad almost fell asleep during that movie!! :D He goes, "I never fall asleep during movies. This is the first time I came close. That should tell you what I thought of the movie."

I still love the songs though! I'm hooked to the title song at the moment.

@ aishi.muffin - Hahah, no freaking way!! That's so cool!! How distant are we talking here? Like, he doesn't know you guys exist kinda distant, or like maybe heard of your family kind of distant?
Nice to see this thread back πŸ˜†

And seems like the discussion is on SVSC πŸ˜²

I want to watch it .. but can't πŸ₯Ί atleast not yet ... my area has limited showtimes πŸ€” and they all clash with my schedule πŸ˜΅

I swear a movie with Mahesh creates so much excitement .. I tend to forget reality whenever his movies release β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
So Asahi you must be a K person as Krishna is from a village near Tenali Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago