Sensational South

Telugu Industry AKA Chit Chat Corner 2 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 91

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kavya....

Hey watch aithe.. evry1 liked it back then... 7 yrs bak story LOL first it released no one went.. only 7 ppl in theatre so producer closed it in a week n then talk spread about that it was good but no movie so got released then.. n it was a hit

wat aithe??? whose in it??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Telugu Industry AKA Chit Chat Corner 2 (Page 7)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kavya....

IF-Rockerz

Kavya....

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
The movie name is AITHE.. 4 new comers n a role played by don know his name..i recall him as geet's chacha in jab we met.. LOL

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kavya....

The movie name is AITHE.. 4 new comers n a role played by don know his name..i recall him as geet's chacha in jab we met.. LOL

strange namee...LOLLOL

i wanna watch desamuduru.. again..LOL

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
i watched Ragada.. nothing great in the movie but it was watchable.. Nagarjuna has tremendous screen presence..he looks awsome in the moviee..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cityoflights

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
so pulwa...didya watch Leader yet Wink

bhavi20_s

IF-Rockerz

bhavi20_s

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
I saw Mr perfect OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
^ was it really that bad? Damn, I was going to go watch it in theaters today..definitely not going now. I don't like Prabhas much anyway..meh.

I watched Orange yesterday..again. OMG. I can never forget that movie! It's so hilariously awesome!

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya-

^ was it really that bad? Damn, I was going to go watch it in theaters today..definitely not going now. I don't like Prabhas much anyway..meh.

I watched Orange yesterday..again. OMG. I can never forget that movie! It's so hilariously awesome!

kadaaa??? i also said that but my friend didnt like it.. it was sooo cutee and pappi was hilariouss..ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top