Sensational South

Telugu Industry AKA Chit Chat Corner 2 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 91

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
i watched orange yesterday.. such a cuteee movie i tell u.. Charan is soo handsome and Genelia is most adorable thing in it.. lovely movieee..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Telugu Industry AKA Chit Chat Corner 2 (Page 4)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhavi20_s

IF-Rockerz

bhavi20_s

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
@Pallo - plz share ur review abt orange with me....i have not seen the movie

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavi20_s

@Pallo - plz share ur review abt orange with me....i have not seen the movie

okay soo synopsis is Ram is a young boy who makes grafiities... he's also a wild life photographer.. he falls in love with girls for short peroid of times and not for life long.. why?? (there is a flashback for that) then he sees Genelia who is this most bubbly, loving, cute adorable girl and he falls in love with her.. she falls in love with him too but he tells her he cant love her life long while Genelia wants his love for life... wat happens next is for u to see..

there is this side comedy track of Brahmi and Genelia and its very funny.. Brahmi's name is pappi..LOLLOL.. the songs are amazinggggggggg... locations are alsoo good..

Genelia was accurate in her bubbliness at first i thought she was over doing it but then i got used to it and she was good.. she was indeed adorable.. Ram was very good.. he and Genelia make an amazing pair.. the movie was good overall.. nice entertainer !!

bhavi20_s

IF-Rockerz

bhavi20_s

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks pallo
did u see Bommarillu
That is my fav ever
even i cant believe I was mesmerized by that movie that I saw it like 6-7 times in theaters 

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavi20_s

Thanks pallo
did u see Bommarillu
That is my fav ever
even i cant believe I was mesmerized by that movie that I saw it like 6-7 times in theaters 

ofcourseee bhavi.. my second telugu movie i watched was bommarillu.. first was NVNV.. i have bommarillu's dvd.. i love love love itttt... its an amazingg movieee..

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
didnt know this movie called Prema kavali.. yetserday on maa tv they were showing its celebrating 50 days and stuff so i searched it.. man the songs are sooooooooooooo damn good.. i loveeeeeee theeemm..

Kavya....

IF-Rockerz

Kavya....

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!!!! any1 here??????????

bhavi20_s

IF-Rockerz

bhavi20_s

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Hey KAv, Teenmaar review thread lo na personal review raasanu velli choodu.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top