Telugu Industry AKA Chit Chat Corner 2 - Page 50

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by stillunwritten

^ hell to the yes. I've watched it since the beginning. 

eeek! I agree. The past few weeks have been amazing, what with Ram being all cute and fulfilling her wishes <3 

ME TOO! Well I don't watch every episode, but read the updates and if its good just go to see the RaYa scenes. That entire Karthik-Nuta/Sharma parivaar stuff bores me to death. -_-

Hello hai looks like someone is here after a long time
kahan mar gaye sab? 

I would put that in telugu, but it would sound disgusting because of the slang words :D 
peopleee. evaru aina please raavachu kada! (let's ignore my terrible spelling, kay?)
NENU UNNANU. Nannu marichi poyava?

^god. that was horrendous.
haha, you what your 'nenu unnanu' reminded me of? The song; cheekati lo veluge cheppenu nenu unnanani, nenu unaaanani 

^ I can't remember what the name of the movie is :/ It has Nagarjuna and Shreya though! 

and WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! your spelling is awesome! better than mine, at least. 

haha, you what your 'nenu unnanu' reminded me of? The song; cheekati lo veluge cheppenu nenu unnanani, nenu unaaanani 

^ I can't remember what the name of the movie is :/ It has Nagarjuna and Shreya though! 

and WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! your spelling is awesome! better than mine, at least. 

AHh! Nee kosam! I think that's the name of the movie...but I know that's definitely the name of one of the songs in that movie ^_^ Learned the dance to it and everything lmfao

Bahaha. I have practice. the bullshit kind of practice where all my relatives in India type like that so I end up typing back in the same way -_- Takes me an hour to figure out but...sighsies.

how have you been?!
^ NAINAAA garu. I always say ji, right? imma start saying garu from now on. telugu pride! 

haha, my cousins have the worst spelling! You'd think they would be better than me, living in India and all, but they cut the spelling so much that it takes me an hour to figure out one sentence -_-

I've been good. Spring break this week, so i've been doing nothing. It's almost ending though :( 

How are you?
Edited by stillunwritten - 12 years ago

^ NAINAAA garu. I always say ji, right? imma start saying garu from now on. telugu pride! 

haha, my cousins have the worst spelling! You'd think they would be better than me, living in India and all, but they cut the spelling so much that it takes me an hour to figure out one sentence -_-

I've been good. Spring break this week, so i've been doing nothing. It's almost ending though :( 

How are you?

h r u <-- It took me so long to figure out that was how are you?🤔 Goodgod.

Haha same! Spring break for moi as well. Haven't done anything at all meh. So much work left though and only three days left!

Damn. I tell myself that I'll get so much work done over break, but clearly, that never ever happens. Can't wait for the semester to end though.
Originally posted by Naina2127

h r u <-- It took me so long to figure out that was how are you?🤔 Goodgod.

Haha same! Spring break for moi as well. Haven't done anything at all meh. So much work left though and only three days left!

Damn. I tell myself that I'll get so much work done over break, but clearly, that never ever happens. Can't wait for the semester to end though.

Ahh, your cousins are the same way?!! 5n is 'fine', on9 is 'online'. Like W*F? They are so lazy that they can't type FINE. ugh. That's why I prefer talking on the phone with them. 

omg, me too. I have exams starting next week and I promised myself I'd study. When does your semester end? Next month right?