Telugu Industry AKA Chit Chat Corner 2 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Nitya-

^ was it really that bad? Damn, I was going to go watch it in theaters today..definitely not going now. I don't like Prabhas much anyway..meh.

I watched Orange yesterday..again. OMG. I can never forget that movie! It's so hilariously awesome!

kadaaa??? i also said that but my friend didnt like it.. it was sooo cutee and pappi was hilariouss..🤣
Originally posted by bhavi20_s

koi hain ?

mr perfect ka review do naa Bhavi..
NITYA! gosh. we need to coordinate schedules. it's been far too long since i've talked to you -_-

and Pulwasha! hiya there :)
Originally posted by Naina2127

NITYA! gosh. we need to coordinate schedules. it's been far too long since i've talked to you -_-

and Pulwasha! hiya there :)

heellooo helllooo 🤗
dude did i ever tell you i absolutely love that siggy/avi thing you have going on there in your dabba? it looks quite awesomee

dude did i ever tell you i absolutely love that siggy/avi thing you have going on there in your dabba? it looks quite awesomee

dabba?? 🤣 the bunny onee??? thnak youu..😆
pallo and Naina r u there
Originally posted by Pulwasha

kadaaa??? i also said that but my friend didnt like it.. it was sooo cutee and pappi was hilariouss..🤣

kadaa na?😆 OMG, please tell me you know what dialogue and movie I'm talking about cuz I'll feel like a total idiot. 😆

90% of the people I know didn't like the movie. I don't see why, it was like the most epic movie I've ever seen! It literally had everything..comedy, romance, life-lesson..I really do not understand why people didn't like it.

NAINA! I know right. I miss talking to you! ):
When is your summer break starting? and are you planning on going to India this summer?
Originally posted by -Nitya-

NAINA! I know right. I miss talking to you! ):
When is your summer break starting? and are you planning on going to India this summer?

India my foot. -_- I wanted to go but then my mum was all airline prices have shot up blah blah blah. so well, thats the end of that -_-

But uff summer break is the end of june for us -_- So far away!

But luckily the years coming to a close...just as soon as I finish APs😆

and then prom and graduation!!!

hows life going for you? whens your semester over?