Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Jake-neil

Kokila wanted to marry a business tycoon but had to settle with parag, a poet. Thats her problem!

I agree Jakebhai, but I can't blame her either. He is a good for nothing. I don't have a problem with him being a poet, but either he makes money doing it or does it on the side and gets a real job. Any wife, mother would want her husband to bring in money into the household for her and their children. No women wants a man like that. Koki going out and getting a job was probably out of the question looking at the household she lives in and plus she isn't that educated either. If my husband wanted to waste his time writing poetry and doing nothing else, I would be damned if I let that happen, I would myself get a job and let him be the homemaker in that case. As a woman I can understand her pain in that, Rashi feels that pain right now and Jigar works! So imagine Koki. I know you don't like Koki but we can't say she is always the problem. I think many females would agree here, how many of you gals would accept the fact that in a joint family, your husband brings in no salary and your at the mercy of your brother-in-law for every little thing??? I surely wouldn't want to live like that. So even if thats the reason why Koki is so sour, then I can't blame her......... 
Edited by taral83 - 13 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Taral you are in the right of it, it's like shirking his responsibilities as a father and as a husband. We all have dreams in life, but we also need to face reality that we need to all make a living, his not embarrassed that his older brother gets up and goes to work every day? Most people if they have an older sibling showing them the path in life, they also feel they should do the same, it depends what the father of both Chirag and Parag wanted for his sons, if he encouraged Parag to follow his dream as a poet and he did all this then I suppose you can't really blame him, but as he was getting older now, and if he wasn't becoming successful in his chosen career he should have joined Modi Industries.  Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 13 years ago
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Agree with u Taral & Nafisa. There's saying in my language"  the cow in the painting doesn't eat grass." When u realise your work is not bringing in money u need to switch to another profession. A man sitting full time in the house can drrive u up the wall.
Kavita. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Really feeling it for koki. I mean if part of her bitterness is to do with parag then i can understand what shes goin through ..... Her childhood could even be that her mum thought she was WORTHLESS so she became strong headed to prove her wrong

It would be really funny if koki and her mum where just like another urmilla-rashi duo and something messed up with them thats why she hates/jealous when rashi is with her mum

Becus if u notice koki is quite similar to rashi