Uravugal

Singer Chitra lost her daughter!! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 18

-honeydew-

IF-Sizzlerz

-honeydew-

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
extremely unfair are the ways of this world. When i saw this in the news i had to take a few minutes to regain composure. I know the loss is irreplaceable, but i pray that the family has the strength to deal with this loss.
i have no more words.
RIP Nandana Angel.

Regards,
Niharika

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell--SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Singer Chitra lost her daughter!! (Page 9)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

musica10

musica10

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
It was sad and most shocking to hear this news. Hope God gives Chithra and her family the strength to get through this.

desigirl2

Goldie

desigirl2

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Oh chitra! I'm so sorry dear! I can not imagine what you must be going through right now. Losing a child, an in you case a very special child, is very devastating and only a mother can know what it must feel like. Chitraji you have all our sympathies and prayers. May god bless you with another angel from heaven above in the form of ur daughter. I will surly pray for you and your family to overcome this drastic tragedy. May god bless you and your family with tons and tons of happiness!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
May nandana's soul rest in peace
this is such a tragedy
sometimes life is just so harsh
i know how hard it must on the parents
i myself know how much it affected my parents when we lost our baby brother...
may they find happiness soon

-allizwell-

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
It Sad To Hear A News Like This... Hope God Gives Strength To Chitra N All Her Family Find Happiness Soon

-allizwell-

caliocgirl

Groupbie

caliocgirl

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Awww:(... I hope God gives her strength to overcome this. This is really sad. Rip little angel.

MyInspirationz

IF-Sizzlerz

MyInspirationz

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
My hearts goes to Chitraji and her family.. May God give and her family the strength to overcome this loss.. I dont know what else to write..

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
It was a shocking news for all of us back in Chitra's home town! Ouch

Everyone loved chitra equally and hope God give her courage. Our words cannot give any condolence! The grief is too big.

-allizwell-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Uravugal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.