Uravugal

Singer Chitra lost her daughter!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 18

Maaneet.Lover

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Singer Chitra lost her daughter!! (Page 6)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-BugsBunny-

IF-Dazzler

-BugsBunny-

Pratigya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Very sad news, sincere condolences to her family!!!!!!

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
This is a heart breaking and devastating news Cry
My heart goes out to singer Chitra. I don't know how she is going to bear this shocking incident and pain of losing her only child :(( May god give her and her husband strength to go through this tough situation!!

R.I.P. Nandana !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasny

Bonheur

Goldie

Bonheur

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Very sad indeed. Chitra is my favourite female singer and it took me a long time to digest the news. To lose a child conceived after a 15-year wait -- and at such a tender age -- is a real tragedy.

Notwithstanding her immense talents and achievements, Chitra is such a humble and sweet lady -- I once had the pleasure of driving her to a radio interview in Singapore. She celebrated 30 years as a playback singer earlier this year with a commemmorative show in Trivandrum. What a joyous occasion that was (I saw snippets on youtube.) Madhu Balakrishnan said before he sang a song at that show that Chitra's voice was like a nilavilakku (traditional lamp) in every Malayalee family's home. That lamp has now lost its own light.

I do sincerely hope Chitra will find the strength to bear this immense loss. May God bless her and her husband.

Edited by Bonheur - 17 April 2011 at 8:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasny

Bubbles2k4

Bubbles2k4

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
It is such a terrible news. Dear God, please give strength to Chitra and her family. RIP little Angel..

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Rest in Peace ANGEL!!!Unhappy

-Arushi-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Nisha_90

IF-Sizzlerz

Nisha_90

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
its such a sad news i've ever heard..dat kid is the only baby of chitra after 15yrs of dere marriage and the couple had to see a day like dis..i cant believe how can god be soo cruel esp to a person lke chitra :(((

may her soul in peace..

we all lovee you Nandana and plss be wid your parents spiritually

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Uravugal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.