Uravugal

Singer Chitra lost her daughter!! (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 18

Page 1 Page 17
Page   of 18

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
i feel god does not give what we long for . even if he gives ,he takes that away too soon </3

hope chitra will b able to take this pain :(

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Singer Chitra lost her daughter!! (Page 18)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Maha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Maha-

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Really sad news
May her daughter's soul RIP
God bless Chitra with courage to bear such loss in her life

mjtruelegend

IF-Rockerz

mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
OH GOD!! Just reading this sends shivers down my spine!! I am soo utterly shocked.  So sorry for the loss.CryThis really is a disaster for Chitra and her family. What a tragedy. My deepest and sincere condolences to the family.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Uravugal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.