Uravugal

Singer Chitra lost her daughter!! (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 18

sonali_dg

Goldie

sonali_dg

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

Extremely disasterous incident. May her soul rest in peace. May God give Chitra the strength.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Singer Chitra lost her daughter!! (Page 16)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saams

IF-Sizzlerz

Saams

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
May her soul rest in peace..My heart goes out to the family..I hope god gives all the strength in the world to Chitra and her hubby to face this situation..

Radhakrishna123

IF-Rockerz

Radhakrishna123

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
This is very sad news :(
God bless the family and the child.

ssdtvgojan

IF-Sizzlerz

ssdtvgojan

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Such a devastating News...........................Can't even imagine the pain the family will go throu at their loss of their only daughter and that toooooo after blessed with the child after so many years and losing the child.............Its so cruelllllllllll fate..................May God bless and give the family of Chitra to go throu this worst phase of their life and God give them the strength. May the little Soul rest in peace.

mahalaxmik

mahalaxmik

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
This is very heart breaking news!!!!!

My heart goes out to the parents who lost a child after waiting for her for 15 years and loving her for 8 years after she blessed them with her arrival.

My deepest sympathies to the family. May GOD give them strength.

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
What a painful experience... God bless them with the strength they'll need to overcome it.

0dewdrop

Groupbie

0dewdrop

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Oh,Cry

May Her Soul Rest In Peace.Ermm

sreenysa

Groupbie

sreenysa

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
may god give them hope and courage to live the life

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Uravugal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.