Uravugal

Singer Chitra lost her daughter!! (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 18

-PoisonIvy-

IF-Stunnerz

-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
That's terrible !

RIP girl ! :(

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Singer Chitra lost her daughter!! (Page 15)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Div_Ridz

Div_Ridz

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Rest in Peace little Angel,

God wanted you beside him,
God wanted you to be withouth pain anymoe.
May you dear parents go easily thruw this kind of pain.
Losing a child is like losing yourself.

Al-laa-hum-maj- 'al-hu la-naa fa-ra-tan-w waj- 'al-hu la-naa zukh-ran-w waj- 'al-hu lanaa shaa--fi- 'an-w wa mu-shaf-fa- 'aa.
As-sa-laa-mu 'a-lai-kum wa rah-ma-tul-laah

Rest in Peace.

Sidda8

IF-Rockerz

Sidda8

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
I pray to God that Chitra will have the strength to overcome this painful event. The loss of a child is very painful especially since she was a child gifted by God. I hope God gives Chitra mercy and benefits her with another child to show her motherly affection. 

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

Rest In Peace Nandana.  You are safe in God's hand.

My heartfelt condolences to Chitra and husband.

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
My heart felt condolences to singer Chitra!

the state of a mother after losing her child is unbearable..
and for Chitra, she got Nandana after 15 years of marriage ... it's too heart-breaking

May God be with her and her family throughout these difficult times...

RIP lil one Disapprove

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Poor Chitra and her husband! This is the worse pain any parent can go through. I do not why God tortures people like this. Better to not bless them with a child at all than to give them a child and take them away from them!

Anyways, RIP little Angel of God. I hope you are happy wherever you are. My deepest prayers go to Chitra and her husband. May God Almighty give them the strength to carry on and become strong as a couple. They have to be each others' supports in order to get out of this pain and grief. God give them Guidance and take care of the Little Angel who's life was too short. 

49erFan

IF-Sizzlerz

49erFan

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
OH man this is so sad!  May her soul rest in peace!

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
My sincere condolences to Chitra and her husband at this time.  Nothing can hurt more than the loss of a child, especially when the child was born after so many years, and my heart goes out to Chitra and her husband.  I pray to God to give them the strength to bear this immense loss and courage to face life with serenity even after this heartbreaking incident.  I cannot even begin to imagine the pain she must be feeling at this time and I pray that God gives her strength to bear this.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Uravugal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.