Uravugal

Singer Chitra lost her daughter!! (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 18

vallanki

IF-Rockerz

vallanki

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
April is bad month for me too. I lost few dear ones too. May the lil  soul rest in peace. May God give courage to Chitra and her husband to handle the incident.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Singer Chitra lost her daughter!! (Page 14)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jeny-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jeny-

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
OMG this is a very very bad news...
May the li'l girls soul rest in peace...
God give strength to Chitra to overcome this tragedy...:)

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
OMG this is the biggest tragedy a mother can face in life. Her 8 year old baby drowned in a swimming pool.
May the poor thing's soul rest in peace n May the Almighty give this mother loads of strength 2 face this great loss.
My sympathy goes 2 the parents who must b completely broken 2 the core

fankn

fankn

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
May the little soul rest in peace and the family get the strength to overcome this grief

DarlingSarun

IF-Dazzler

DarlingSarun

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Really shocked when I saw this news.
God blessed with a kid after 15yrs, but I dont know why this happened.
My deep condolences to Chitra and family.
I love her voice.

Nims-

Goldie

Nims-

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
RIP d Little soul !

miss_bennet

IF-Rockerz

miss_bennet

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Chitra has always been my favourite singer- i grew up listening to her songs.. Such a great tragedy! I was literally numb with shock when i first saw this news on TV.. What a cruel game of fate! First, bless her with a child after 15 years of waiting, then snatch the very child away from the mother whose world revolved around the child! So sad! 
When i hear the name Chitra, along with her sweet voice what comes into my mind is a smiling face... she is always found to be smiling in all her public apperances- on tv and otherwise.. in fact interviewers have even questioned her about the secret of that smile- even i have wondered how can someone smile so much! Unfortunately, i now fear if we would ever see that smile again. The loss she has suffered is irreplaceable... I cannot even fathom what she must be going through.. I just hope that the same Lord Krishna whose devotional songs she had sung so much give her the strength to come out of her grief...
Rest In Peace little baby angel Nandana! You live in our hearts forever!
Harsha

tvdekha

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Uravugal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.