Uravugal

Singer Chitra lost her daughter!! (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 18

fatim30

Goldie

fatim30

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Discussion about an Actor's personal life:You all are very much aware that Actors visit IF and so its not really write to discuss about their private life affairs in public without any valid source and lets not forget that this is Bidaai Serial forum where we are suppose to discuss about the show and its different characters and NOT about the actors or their private lives..So from here on if anyone is found discussing about an Actor's private life without aaction..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Singer Chitra lost her daughter!! (Page 13)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
RIP :((
_/\_

ScatteredCastle

IF-Dazzler

ScatteredCastle

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
May that little soul be blessed! Condolences to the family!

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

i am a malayali.. i know she is one of the best singers the state and the country has got...

she has said in some program taht god gave her her kid after she sung a very painful krishna song in a malayalam movie NANDANAM and she named her kid after that movie.. nandana... i am a very big fan of her songs...

God give them strength to bear the pain!!!

and god rest the soul of that beautiful kid!!
yeah this was that song from nandanam-in the end of the song she sings krishnaaaaaa  so beautifully  and it was like lord krishna blessed her with nandana...Alas it was for such a small time,may the lord give her peace...for little nandana....

SimplyAparajita

IF-Dazzler

SimplyAparajita

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Its too heart breaking..may the baby angel rest in peace

ruexangel

IF-Dazzler

ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
That's really unfortunate and sad....R.I.P to Chitra, May her family and friends get the strength to go through this loss, My condolences are with them..

MagixX

IF-Rockerz

MagixX

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Oh God ! This is so sad. RIP little girl. God bless you ! xxx

Hope Chitra and her husband stay strong. This must be the toughest time for them. May God bless them both and give them all the strength to cope up with the loss.

shobi12500

IF-Rockerz

shobi12500

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
God bless Chitra and give her patience

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Uravugal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.