Singer Chitra lost her daughter!! - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
My sincere condolences to Chitra and her husband at this time.  Nothing can hurt more than the loss of a child, especially when the child was born after so many years, and my heart goes out to Chitra and her husband.  I pray to God to give them the strength to bear this immense loss and courage to face life with serenity even after this heartbreaking incident.  I cannot even begin to imagine the pain she must be feeling at this time and I pray that God gives her strength to bear this.

Extremely disasterous incident. May her soul rest in peace. May God give Chitra the strength.

May her soul rest in peace..My heart goes out to the family..I hope god gives all the strength in the world to Chitra and her hubby to face this situation..
This is very sad news :(
God bless the family and the child.
Such a devastating News...........................Can't even imagine the pain the family will go throu at their loss of their only daughter and that toooooo after blessed with the child after so many years and losing the child.............Its so cruelllllllllll fate..................May God bless and give the family of Chitra to go throu this worst phase of their life and God give them the strength. May the little Soul rest in peace.

This is very heart breaking news!!!!!

My heart goes out to the parents who lost a child after waiting for her for 15 years and loving her for 8 years after she blessed them with her arrival.

My deepest sympathies to the family. May GOD give them strength.
What a painful experience... God bless them with the strength they'll need to overcome it.
Oh,😭

May Her Soul Rest In Peace.🤔
may god give them hope and courage to live the life
This is a very very sad news. 

May the little girl's soul rest in peace. 

My deepest condolences to Chitra and her husband. What a painful incident. I pray God to give the strength & courage to the family to get thru this tough time of their life.