Uravugal

Singer Chitra lost her daughter!! (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 18

lamaa

lamaa

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Singer Chitra lost her daughter!! (Page 10)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jnawaz

Cool Viewbie

jnawaz

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
my heart and prayers go out to Chitra and her husband...and her entire family...i cannot fathom the pain they must feel...God bless her little girls soul and God bless her and her family

JAZ

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
may her soul rest in peace
may god give strength for chitra to recover the huge loss .
god bless you chitra
may god give them another kid soon to chitra and her husband .
god less them

patakha-guddi

IF-Rockerz

patakha-guddi

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
my hearty prayers n sincere condolence to singer chitra
may her daughter's soul resy in peace n she n her husband may get the strength to endure the major loss

aarcha

IF-Sizzlerz

aarcha

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
May nandana's soul rest in peace......it's really a shocking news....may GOD give strength & courage 2 her sorrowing family....my heartfelt condolences......

Edited by aarcha - 18 April 2011 at 7:58am

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
I've no words to express myself. The loss is irreplacable. May her souk rest in peace

destinylove

IF-Rockerz

destinylove

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Really this a big sad news 

heartiest condolences ..

may god give her immense strength to face this tragedy and may nandanas soul rest in peace

..God give her strength to over come this tragedy and may she get another child soon

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 18 April 2011 at 12:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

samrutha

IF-Dazzler

samrutha

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Really a heart breaking news, God should not have given this pain to such a wonderful singer around the world..

More than a singer she was such a wonderful human being whom all of them loved..

Chitra used to carry such a wonderful smile as sweet as her voice wherever she goes.. we all love her so much.
Cry

I pray god to give her the strength to overcome from the unbearable pain which no one should ever get..

May Nandana's soul rest in peace..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ahsima-allizwell-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Uravugal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.