MKB TO GO OFF AIR

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Hema Malini Productions' Maati Ki Banno had been under the scanner for quite some time but now the show is to go off-air.

A source says, "The show will be going off-air on May 6 as the production house has already got a notice from the channel. It initially started with a 1.5 TRP but from then on the ratings have just been falling. Last week the show got just a 0.6.

(TELLY CHAKKAR ARTICLE )

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muttakin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so     after that aasiya will be free.......
hope she will get anpother new show which is must bandini 2 with RR.............
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ramonag

Hema Malini Productions' Maati Ki Banno had been under the scanner for quite some time but now the show is to go off-air.

A source says, "The show will be going off-air on May 6 as the production house has already got a notice from the channel. It initially started with a 1.5 TRP but from then on the ratings have just been falling. Last week the show got just a 0.6.

(TELLY CHAKKAR ARTICLE )

Thanks for sharing this wonderful news. I mean the actors aren't bad but the writing & direction is too weak and all the lead does is cry to her long neck husband. 😆  I love Aasiya and appreciate the character but even that wasn't enough to hold my interest.
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thats good
so she ill get time 4 bandini 2
AyeshaRR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ramo thanx for the info
mimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the info Ramona 👏
ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
thanx 4 d info...wat al is requird is dat...
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thanks for sharing this wonderful news. I mean the actors aren't bad but the writing & direction is too weak and all the lead does is cry to her long neck husband. 😆  I love Aasiya and appreciate the character but even that wasn't enough to hold my interest.

awwwwwww wat a news u gives di  😉 loved it as i agreed to rani 😆  just aasiya's acting is not enough us to glued to show   AK is best  👏 ⭐️ but viewers need story which is lacking in show...   🥱 🥱 🥱
Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
E-24 also said MKB to go off air soon