Bandini
Bandini

India-Forums

MKB TO GO OFF AIR

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Hema Malini Productions' Maati Ki Banno had been under the scanner for quite some time but now the show is to go off-air.

A source says, "The show will be going off-air on May 6 as the production house has already got a notice from the channel. It initially started with a 1.5 TRP but from then on the ratings have just been falling. Last week the show got just a 0.6.

(TELLY CHAKKAR ARTICLE )

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275hina91muttakinAyeshaRRNandiniSh_xCIOT_leena04Isa_depyar-ishk

muttakin Senior Member
muttakin
muttakin

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
so     after that aasiya will be free.......
hope she will get anpother new show which is must bandini 2 with RR.............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jhd86leena04

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

Hema Malini Productions' Maati Ki Banno had been under the scanner for quite some time but now the show is to go off-air.

A source says, "The show will be going off-air on May 6 as the production house has already got a notice from the channel. It initially started with a 1.5 TRP but from then on the ratings have just been falling. Last week the show got just a 0.6.

(TELLY CHAKKAR ARTICLE )

Thanks for sharing this wonderful news. I mean the actors aren't bad but the writing & direction is too weak and all the lead does is cry to her long neck husband. LOL  I love Aasiya and appreciate the character but even that wasn't enough to hold my interest.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275ShaiqMadiha_xCIOT_

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
thats good
so she ill get time 4 bandini 2

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leena04

AyeshaRR Goldie
AyeshaRR
AyeshaRR

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
ramo thanx for the info

leena04

mimi10 Senior Member
mimi10
mimi10

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for the info Ramona Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sara55-Vrinda-leena04

ShaiqMadiha Senior Member
ShaiqMadiha
ShaiqMadiha

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 d info...wat al is requird is dat...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sara55leena04

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Originally posted by ramonag

(TELLY CHAKKAR ARTICLE )

Thanks for sharing this wonderful news. I mean the actors aren't bad but the writing & direction is too weak and all the lead does is cry to her long neck husband. LOL  I love Aasiya and appreciate the character but even that wasn't enough to hold my interest.

awwwwwww wat a news u gives di  Wink loved it as i agreed to rani LOL  just aasiya's acting is not enough us to glued to show Ouch  AK is best  Clap Star but viewers need story which is lacking in show...   Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy

AyeshaRR

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index