Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

It started with a Kiss ch-14pg-17 (Page 9)

golu_1677 IF-Dazzler
golu_1677
golu_1677

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
superb parts...

Cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meggs

meggs Senior Member
meggs
meggs

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER 9

Kashish somehow managed to keep dry and catch a taxi as it rained heavily one day. Usually by this time she was at home, but today they all got delayed and now Kashish had to go and get the mayors signature on some important papers, at his home where he was hosting a grand charity party. The party was partly for charity and partly his campaign for the office but all Kashish could wonder was if Sujal would be there. She hadn't seen him for a whole week since he had last shouted and walked out on her. The sourness between them wasn't truly her fault but still she couldn't help feeling guilty, if she hadn't been such an airhead, she would have recognized him earlier and told him the truth, avoiding it seem like betrayal.

But then it wasn't her fault, and there was nothing she could do either. Kashish sighed and thought. Soon she arrived at the mayor's house and got inside the main door. The party was probably being held somewhere deep in the house and she was suppose to fetch him from amongst his friends, Kashish caught her sight in a nearby mirror and grimaced, she looked like a cat left out in rain. Although not wet her cream blouse was damp and her skirt was crumpled and her shoes were muddy, she didn't even dare to look at her hair, long a it was.. Once it started coming out of the tight utility bin she wore it in, there was no helping it back to order. Her hair always had a wild mind of its own.

Giving a long breath of resignation Kashish straightened her spine and raised her head. All Ridhima's training of maintaining her composure no matter how embarrassed she felt was paying off. Making her mind go blank and working on automaton, she asked the servant where the mayor was and followed his direction inside. Unfortunately making her mind blank, also made her lose sense of direction Kashish realized after 5 minutes of wandering and not fining the ballroom.

"Why me?! I bet Scarlett never got lost!" Kashish muttered to herself as she walked along an empty hallway, trying to retrace her step.

"Oh so has Scarlett finally retired?" Sujal's voice mocked her from behind and Kashish whirled around to find him slouching against a door.

"She seems to have abandoned me." Kashish said cautiously, she wasn't sure if he was still mad at her or not.

"Too bad she can't help you when I hand you over to the police."

"P..p.police?!! What are you talking about?!" Kashish stammered. She knew she hadn't done anything lost except for getting lost but, that surely didn't mean police!

"Well you are sneaking around the mayors house, who knows what your intentions are…", Sujal straightened, suddenly getting angry, he was frustrated with her innocent act. Even under a direct threat she wasn't breaking down.

"But I wasn't sneaking! I got lost. I am here to get these important document signed by the mayor but I lost my way to the ballroom." Kashish said indignantly, how could he accuse her of something so low? How could he even think that about her? Well he hardly knew her, he can think anything he wants you idiot- her sarcastic side reminded her.

"You want me to believe that you were planning to enter a ballroom of Illyria's high society looking like that? Just, to get a few signatures?"

"If you haven't noticed, it's raining. I can't help the blouse. Plus I would be going back in a month, what do I care what your society think of me?" Kashish countered. She was tiered from the long day and she just didn't feel like fighting, even arguing. So if he accused her of something else she would just take the blame and be done with it.

"Why did you pretend to not know who I was? What did it get you? I didn't see any stories about us in the paper. Why did you it?"

"I didn't pretend. I told you I only cared about Akshay and walked blindly otherwise. I only worked for 3 weeks at your fathers office and my job was fetching coffee, food, papers and other supplies. Looking after cleaning and rarely handling the phone. Why would I know who you were?" Kashish gave a long speech and sagged against the wall. She was really tired and right now she had to go back to the office with the papers too. Her silly high heeled shoes were killing her feet.

"You are lying." Sujal said unconvinced crossing his arms over his chest.

"Fine I am lying. You figure out yourself then why I am lying. Just tell me where the ballroom is, I want to go home." Kashish sighed and straightened ready to search for the room again.

"You can't bluff with me. I know you wouldn't dare going in looking like that. Tell me why you really are here." Sujal persisted as he straightened too.

"Ohh! Just tell me and watch me!" Kashish snapped and started walking, "better yet don't tell me, I'll find it on my own!"

"Fine you want to play it that way? Then I'll tell you, its left from this corridor, third door." Sujal said not moving.

"Thankyou" Kashish said stiffly not sounding grateful at all. But she was too tired to feel ashamed about her lack of manners. Ignoring Sujal who walked a safe distance behind her, she followed his instructions and came to the door. Without even taking a breath to brace herself, she reached out and opened the door. Pushing forward the heavy door she took a step and then got yanked back by a strong hand around her waist.

"What are you doing!!" Kashish hissed and immediately struggled out of his hold.

"I could ask you the same thing." Sujal said giving her a leveled look, he still couldn't decide about her.

"I told you! I am getting these papers signed, dropping them at office and going home. Which part you don't understand?" Kashish glared at him.

Sujal looked at her undecidedly for minutes then took the papers from her hand. Giving them a cursory glance he finally wore under his breath and looked at her again.

"You weren't lying!" he declared, feeling unusually happy about it.

"OLA!" Kashish said mimicking a grand-magicians gesture and Sujal couldn't resist grinning.

"Stay here, I'll get these signed." Sujal said and disappeared inside the door, coming back out in a minute. "All done!"

He declared feeling satisfied and handed her the file. Kashish nodded and started slowly walking back along her previous path.

"Where are you going?" Sujal asked joining her.

"Are you deaf Sujal? It's the 3rd time you're asking! I am going to the office and then I am going to home. I am not going to sneak around in your house or meet with some reporter afterwards!" Kashish snapped at Sujal and started walking forward again, ignoring him.

"Sweetheart, I only asked coz your going the wrong way, it's not the way to main gate." Sujal said lightly, he finally realized how close Kashish was to shouting at him. She was tiered and he had frustrated her to her limits.

Kashish jerked to a stop, turned and walked in the opposite direction only to stop again as two hallways loomed ahead of her.

"This way" Sujal spoke softly as he gently took her arm and steered her in the right direction.

"Where's your car parked?" he asked as they approached the main gate.

"I don't have a car parked." Kashish replied simply, dreading going out in the chilly rain again to catch the elusive taxi.

"What do you mean you don't have a car parked! How did you get here?" Sujal stopped, making her stop with him.

"Taxi." Kashish shrugged of his hand and started walking again.

"Is it waiting for you outside?" Sujal quickly joined her again and stopped her form stepping out into the cold drizzling rain.

"No. I'll use another one and let go of me." Kashish again shrugged her hand away but this time Sujal held her tight, "You can't even walk! You can't catch a taxi."

"Did you have to choose tonight to play 'let's give Kashish a dare'?" Kashish asked annoyed.

"I wasn't.." Sujal trailed off, as he stared at her. She was looking a bit pale and her eyes were drooping, "Wait a minute here. Don't go anywhere ok?"

Sujal said and ran back inside. Kashish stared after him for a moment and then made her way outside, her documents tucked in a tight waterproof folder, she raised a hand to her head and looked for a taxi as rain drizzled on her soaking down to her skin.

She heard steps behind her and a muttered curse.  Minutes later a car drove up to her. "Get in", Sujal ordered lowering his window.

Kashish for some stupid reason thought of ignoring him and staying for a taxi under the cold rain. Since it was stupid reason like pride or something, she ignored it and quickly got in.

"For a second there, you made me think you won't get in." Sujal said to her as he started driving again.

"For a second there, I wasn't going to."

"What made you change your mind?"

"Pride is stupid, I don't care, what you think. I am tired and soaked wet." Kashish replied and eased up against the seat of her car, closing her eyes to give them little rest.

Next thing she knew someone was poking her with a stick on her shoulder, "WHAT?!", Kashish said angrily slowly coming to her senses.

"Your home is here.", Sujal told her, deciding not to take offence at her foul temper at his prodding finger.

"Oh…", Kashish said coming awake and looking around, "The papers-"

"I stopped by and gave then to the phone lady. Asked her your address and brought you here. That ok?" Sujal said getting out of the car to come around and open her door for her.

"Thanks." Kashish nodded giving him a genuine smile and got out of the car.

"After the way I behaved it was the least I could do. Go on in now, you're falling asleep on your feet." Sujal said giving her a gentle push towards her building.

"I am glad you aren't mad at me anymore." Kashish said looking back at him, somehow she still had energy left to smile at him once more.

"I am glad too." Sujal nodded at her and then went back to his car, by the time he got in and peered out at her door, she was gone.

-oOo-

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

hinal60bakula_gandhi...anshu...golu_1677moonlight2630vidu87gupta.aditi20Sumi_162710ronojoy_riaaamirkhanfanspvd

hinal60 Senior Member
hinal60
hinal60

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
reall nice
finally sujal not angry anymore

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meggs

golu_1677 IF-Dazzler
golu_1677
golu_1677

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
great part...

loved it...
aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
great update...loved it
spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
part 9
nice part...
for a second Sujal really irritated me by doubting Kashish again and again...
poor her but glad that he now is not angry on her...
cont soon dear...
sindukur Senior Member
sindukur
sindukur

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
awesome story continue soon
dazzling_glory IF-Rockerz
dazzling_glory
dazzling_glory

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Great part
Its good that the misunderstanding between Sujal and Kashish has been cleared. Sujal is amazed to see her innocence. He helps her with work knowing how tired she was.
continue soon

Go to top