Fan Fictions

It started with a Kiss ch-14pg-17 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 18

dazzling_glory

IF-Rockerz

dazzling_glory

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Superb part
kashish is slowly beginning to realise that she needs to get over Akshay. she is still very embarassed about the incident which happened that day.
She has decided that she will work and enjoy the last month of her stay here.
She is shocked to see sujal at the coffee house and does not know how to behave.
Both of them start talking and before they know two hours have passed.
Each of them is surprised how well the other has judged him or her.
please continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meggs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It started with a Kiss ch-14pg-17 (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aamirkhanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

aamirkhanfan

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
awesome update...loved it

meggs

ScatteredCastle

IF-Dazzler

ScatteredCastle

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Amazing part, I'm from my phone... gotta be back with a longer reply, soon! :-)

spvd

IF-Stunnerz

spvd

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
part 7
wow they met again...
very pleasant and soothing convo they had with each other...
cont soon dear...

meggs

meggs

meggs

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER 8

Sujal picked up his coffee order and turned around to find only one table available. It instantly reminded him of Kashish, whom he had met here about a week ago and passionately kissed about two weeks ago. Feeling his mood uplifted Sujal settled down with his coffee and not for the first time tried to make head and tail of her. She was a complete intriguing mystery to him, like a complicated computer code to untangle.

Yes exactly like that, Sujal thought as he slowly slipped his coffee and glanced at his watch. He was going to be late for his appointment with his dad. But he didn't really care, he can wait, he made Sujal wait... Sujal had come here first hoping to see Kashish again. Meeting her would definitely improve his mood which was predictably going to take a terrible black turn when he was going to talk to his father. Sighing he finished his coffee and glanced again at his watch, only 10 minutes late.

Thinking how he ought to atleast 30 minutes he stepped out of the bistro and bumped hard into someone who was covered up to their face with a huge cartoon.

"Oh I am so sorry!"

Came the breathless voice of the person in front him bent down to retrieve the spilled contents.

Sujal grinned and bent down, "as you couldn't see, shouldn't I be the one apologizing?"

"OH!" Kashish exclaimed as she saw who she had bumped against.

"Why is that always your word when you see me?" Sujal gave her a fake bitter smile which made her smile sweetly in return.

"I guess you just have that effect on me, you know a moment of shock when no words come to your mouth all you can do is make sounds to break the silence?" Kashish said getting up with the box.

"Let me help you with that." Sujal said immediately taking the box away from her.

When Kashish protested he argued ht he could look over the top of the box so he was the only person safe to be walking around with it. Unable to counter that, Kashish took out some stuff from inside the box to make it light.

"I am insulted Ms. Kashish. First you make me sound like a hideous person who renders you speechless at sight and now you think I am not even strong enough to carry a box of papers?" Sujal said teasingly as he walked along her side.

"I don't kiss hideous, weak men as a very strict, unbreakable rule." Kashish said with mock sincerity and next moment covered her mouth with her hand turning red. Not looking at him Kashish moaned and muttered something about Scarlett's spirit over taking her.

"Who is Scarlett?" Sujal asked intrigued, his flagging mood once again buoyed by her.

"Someone who takes over my mind when I meet you, I think that's the time when I say 'oh!'", Kashish explained miserably turning redder.

"Did I tell you, you are something else? Possibly from outer space?" Sujal grinned and bumped her shoulder.

Kashish nodded but managed to keep her mouth shut, it wouldn't help her position by giving him more absurd explanations.

"So why are you taking this stack of papers to your work place? That is where you are going right?" Sujal asked half a minute of silence.

"Yes, its 2 more minutes walk from here. My boss said the papers are for research. They don't tell me the important stuff as yet; I am just a fetch boy." Kashish shrugged unconcerned by her lowly status at her work place.

Sujal observed her closely. Was she acting or did she really not mind being just an errand boy? Deciding that she didn't care, Sujal decided to make her blush again.

"Are you telling me I kissed a boy 2 weeks ago?!!" Sujal exclaimed in horror and as expected Kashish turned red again. Sujal chuckled loudly and asked, "So where is it that you work errand boy?"

"Oh over there, you see that huge building?" Kashish said pointing over to a building which held several offices.

"Yah.." Sujal said suddenly turning cold.

"I work there, for the-"

"Mayor." Sujal completed her sentence, instant hatred and anger coloring his voice.

"Yes! You know-" Kashish stopped to look at him and saw how angry he was.

"What is-"

"Have you had your fun!?" Sujal shouted at her.

Kashish shook her head in confusion, not understanding what could have made Sujal suddenly so angry.

"Oh don't pretend to not know! It's making me sick! I don't know what had been thinking to accomplish by this dirty trick of yours! God you women are all the same!" Sujal shouted at her, promptly dropped the cartoon at her feet, turned around and walked away without another. Meanwhile Kashish was stunned speechless. She had not understood a single thing he had said.

Picking up the cartoon Kashish slowly made her way inside the office still trying to figure out what could have happened. The moment she stepped in to the office she was engulfed by a crowd of curious ladies.

For a moment she thought the papers were very important and they had been waiting long for her. But then they all started speaking at once and all she could understand was one word 'Sujal'.

"Why are you all asking me about Sujal? Isn't he just some rich person's son?" Kashish asked putting down the heavy cartoon. Growing more confused by the minute.

"You have got to be kidding me!", one of the ladies who handled the phone board exclaimed.

"Kashish how could you not know?!!" several exclaimed.

"Know what!?" Kashish almost shouted. For the last 5 minutes people had been shouting at her left right and center coz of her ignorance for society gossip.

"Sujal is the mayor's son! The man for whom we all are working!" someone told her and everything made sense. Atleast some of it did. He was angry coz he thought she had deliberately hidden who her employer was. But his hatred and look of being betrayed didn't make sense.

"Was he shouting at you Kashish? We saw him walk with u.. Are you his current girlfriend? Did you two just beak up? Are you working here to get back to him?" several people asked as Kashish stopped spacing off.

"Why would I work here to get back to him", Kashish asked hating for not keeping abreast with the society news.

"Why?! Kashish everyone knows the father and son never see eye to eye. Especially after Sujal's last scandal they had barely spoken to each other."

Kashish nodded as everything finally made sense. He told everyone that she didn't know Sujal at all, they had just met coz he bumped into her and he was helping her.

-oOo-

Sujal received an angry call from his father later that day for no keeping their appointment. He didn't really care and absently listened to his father rambling on the side, not actually hearing any words. He was still thinking about Kashish and still feeling angry and betrayed. Maybe this wasn't a good year for him first jenny and now Kashish.

"You were suppose to come to my office 5 hrs ago boy!"

"So you finally missed me.." Sujal spoke sarcastically, having had enough, time to end the conversation.

"You.. why you-"

"Dad.. Look, I am busy, I have to go see this thing about a new bike… I am sure you can do whatever you wanted me for all by yourself. I won't come to you're office if there is something we'll talk a home. And don't worry I'll still vote for you." Sujal said and snapped of the phone, next instant he pulled out the connection wire so it won't ring again. This wasn't the first time he had done this.

Sujal went out of his friend's house alone before more people can ask him about his black mood. It just pissed him off how far people would o to get a silly scoop. But what disgusted him to the core was how hard he had fallen for Kashish's innocent act. Never for once had he thought she was acting. She deserves Oscars!

Sujal thought bitterly, determined to put this experience behind him.

-oOo-

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

hinal60...anshu...moonlight2630gupta.aditi20Krishnaluv94dazzling_gloryronojoy_riaaamirkhanfanspvd

gupta.aditi20

IF-Dazzler

gupta.aditi20

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

oh... poor kashish...

she dont even know anything...

meggs

dazzling_glory

IF-Rockerz

dazzling_glory

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Nice part
Sujal keeps thiking about Kashish..about how different she is from the other girls. He is pleased to meet her. But when he finds out that she is working for the mayor..he thinks that she has cheated him...he could never believe that Kashish could be so naive that she would not know that he was her boss's son. Kashish is shocked on knowing that Sujal is the Mayor's son
continue soon

meggs

spvd

IF-Stunnerz

spvd

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
part 8
oh god...Sujal idiot first hear her side of story...
he just like that jumped to conclusions...
poor Kashish...now she understood his anger...
cont soon...

meggs

Post Reply New Post

Go to top