Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

It started with a Kiss ch-14pg-17 (Page 5)

dazzling_glory IF-Rockerz
dazzling_glory
dazzling_glory

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Great part
Sujal has got his hands full and is trying his best to clear off all the mess.
Kashish is planning on how to get Akshay back in her life as she refuses to believe that he is such a negative character.
continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meggs

meggs Senior Member
meggs
meggs

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Chapter 4

Kashish had decided on plan. A simple plan to give Akshay what she didn't before, what he was getting from his current girlfrind. Attitude, confidence and boldness.

With bold arrogance Kashish picked up the phone and called Akshay.

"Hello?" she said full of new born cocky attitude.

"Kashish? It's you again?" he said not at all falling for her.

"Yes who else? Look Akshay, I know I… What I mean is I am sorry for bothering you earlier and crying like that. I didn't mean for it to be like that." She continued a single defeat won't take her down.

"Uh huh… So what do you want now?" He said not giving an inch. Kashish was hoping for some divine intervention now.

"Uh so… what I wanted was to talk to you about…" She continued with dwindling confidence.

"About what Kashish? You are wasting my time. Look just say what you have to. I am not in the mood for your pitiful mumblings." He said blowing huge holes in her new personality.

"Uh.. uhemm.. aa yes yes.. I know you are busy, ofcourse you are… What I wanted to talk about was… Akshay could we meet someplace to talk.. I mean.. I don't feel comfortable talking on phone about it." Kashish made the last desperate attempt to save her dignity.

"What the hell Kashish… God you just don't give up! Didn't think you could be this persistent. You want to meet huh.. Let's see.. Kashish I don't want to meet you so you can cry and create a scene in public-"

"I won't cry I swear! It was just the shock Akshay, seriously I don't cry that easily except for when it's a shock. I promise"

"Fine.. tomorrow at the coffee shop at north shadow street. I could use a familiar face."

"Oh is everything all right? Are you okay?"

"Kashish too clingy!"

"Uh sorry. I was just worried."

"Yeah well I am fine. See you at 4 tomorrow. bye"

"Oh thank-" click

Kashish said bye into a disconnected line and then sank back into the sofa with a goofy smile on her face.

"So how did it go Scarlett?" Ridhima teased from the opposite sofa.

"Don't call me that. I am not that scheming. Ok, now you have to help me with an outfit for tomorrow he wants to meet for a coffee." Kashish said still floating in her happy cloud.

"What's wrong with what you wear?"

"It's Indian. Not modern and not something the new Kashish would wear."

"Well I don't see why you have o go so beyond your comfort zone for this guy."

"Ridhima pls…." Kashish sat up suddenly serious and gave her puppy eyes.

"Oh. Ok fine! Stop looking at me like that!"

Kashish smiled, jumped and hugged Ridhima tight. She couldn't have accomplished anything without Ridhima's help. For the next half an hour they discussed intensely over a correct and finally decided on simple blue jeans and a black tee. It was nothing impressive but they didn't want Kashish to come off too strong. And for a girl who only wore salwar kameez, jeans and tees were a big change! Anything more would have been too uncomfortable for Kashish to pull off.

"Are you sure the top is not too short?" Kashish asked hundredth time, feeling nervous and giddy for tomorrow.

"Kashiiiiissshhh… plsss. It's perfect ok? Now go to sleep! I have to go to office early tomorrow, there's a big scandal involving the mayors son. I have to get the first dibs on it. Let me rest pls so I can give it my best tomorrow." Ridhima pleaded.

"Ok. Ok fine, I am sorry. I am just nervous. I wish us both luck for tomorrow and tanks for everything."

"Yeah night, Kashish."

"Good night, Ridhima", Kashish said and finally turned in to sleep.

-oOo-

Kashish glared into her half filled coffee cup and once again wished for the floor to open up and swallow her inside. Barely lifting her eye lids she glanced around and saw a pissed off Akshay in front of her. Nope, still here. God wasn't performing any miracles for her today.

Kashish swallowed hard and rapidly blinked her eyes.

"Oh please don't tell me you are going to cry now! Great, just great!" Akshay groaned and at back as if thoroughly disgusted. Kashish shook her head, took a deep breath and spoke in very thick, fragile voice.

"No, ofcourse not. I promised." Kashish picked up her cup with shaking fingers and took a sip, hoping to buy more time.

The meeting hadn't gone like anything Ridhima and she had imagined. Kashish had felt mighty uncomfortable in the jeans and short top. Akshay had been in foul mood already when he had arrived over something. The order they had placed had taken too long to arrive. Kashish had mumbled and sputtered through the first 5 minutes of conversation and then remained quite when he had glared and then started off on his long tirade of how unfair the world was and what a slimy bas***d the mayors son was. Kashish had politely nodded and made all the right noises, until she had somehow managed to make everything worse by acting bold and saying how the mayor's son had dated a useless girl, who had turned out to be Akshay's current girlfriend.

Akshay had been livid upon receiving criticism from her and had told her while shouting that she had no class and looked like a cheap despo.

Even Scarlett would have lost at a situation like this for sure. Kashish thought and peaked at Akshay from behind her lowered lashes.

"I didn't mean to belittle anyone. I am sure the news about her being pregnant was just a confusion… I am sure she is a nice woman." Kashish said apologetically.

"Yeah whatever. I don't care what you think, neither does Jennifer. Just tell me why did you call me here."

"Akshay, we parted on… You left… I just don't want any bad feelings between us. I see that you have found someone whom you like more. I won't say that I don't like you anymore but not that way. What I mean is, I still think you are a nice person and I was hoping that we could still be friends. I am new to this place and maybe you can show me around. We can just hangout and stuff. We enjoyed that as friends right?", Kashish quickly delivered her practiced speech. She and Ridhima had decided that asking for anything romantic was too much at the first meeting.

Akshay looked amazed for a moment and then started laughing rudely, "You really are something Kashish. You, really don't get it? I dumped you Kashish. I found a better girl I dumped you. And no I don't want to hangout with a boring, drab behenji like you. Jeez I never thought you that thick." Akshay quit laughing, sighed and then got up.

"I would like to be friends sure.. I don't want hard feelings either. But seriously, I don't wannna spend time with u. we can be like Christmas friends who exchange card and gifts only at Christmas and other occasions. How does that sound? Good huh. I know. So long Kashish. This had been… amusing. Bye" Akshay picked up and left. Just like that leaving a tongue tied Kashish behind.

Kashish managed to get home before breaking down and then spend a good hour crying over spilt milk or coffee in her case. Nothing had gone according to the plan. Akshay had been too cold and uncaring. He hadn't even appreciated the change. Kashish cried for her hopelessness, but more over she cried coz everything that Ridhima had said about Akshay was beginning to seem real.

NO! Absolutely not! Kashish admonished herself, rubbing off her tears. One failure didn't mean everything. Atleast they were at amicable terms. Now all she had to do was attract Akshay. It wasn't all a total failure and Ridhima wasn't right about Akshay. He was being so cold to Kashish coz he was being faithful to his current girlfriend.

Kashish thought and took out a tub of strawberry ice-cream from the freezer. It was becoming her staple diet. But somehow it helped her thing outrageous solutions.

Well whatever works. Kashish thought and started eating with determination. Later that night Ridhima came and heard the full report of what had happened. Kashish had to stop her from calling up Akshay and telling him what she thought of him. Ridhima was very angry with the way he had treated Kashish, but slowly relaxed as Kashish talked her into helping her with a new plan.

"So now you totally want to change for that thankless twit? Buy clothes that would impress him. Do thinks that would make him think you are cooler than his new girlfriend. And do all his by stalking him?" Ridhima asked after listening for half an hour to Kashish's new crazy scheme.

"Guess you can put it like that and he is not a useless twit. He is the best person and I love him. Please can we just not talk about what we think about him?" Kashish begged ready to cry once again.

"Fine, fine! God you are so stubborn! Talk about tunnel vision. Ok look, we will need to find his schedule.. With all the commotion going about Ms. Abot, he gets tagged being her bf. So I can get you that info, but it's completely confidential so you don't tell anyone where you get your info from."

Kashish made a motion of zipping her lips, locking it at one end and throwing away the key, Ridhima laughed at her antics and continued.

"You are such a kid. He's gonna hurt you bad. Why am I not stopping you? Oh well, anyways, what we will also need is new clothes. Now although money isn't a problem for you, you need a plausible excuse for asking your father to send you some."

"I rather not.. I mean.. God Ridhima.. I feel bad lying to him like this and then lying more. Can't I get a job and earn the money?"

"No, it would take too long to get that much money from a starting salary.."

"Ok.. I have some, which he sent me here with…. How about I ask him money for clothes for office? But a few office dresses and few dresses for Akshay. It wouldn't be a complete lie then."

"Oh, and how are you going to convince him to let you work on a job and why would he let you wear any clothes other than what you have?"

Kashish groaned and clasped her head in her hands. Nothing was going the way she wanted nothing!

-oOo-

Everything was all right now! Kashish thought gleefully and continued to shop for new clothes with Ridhima. It had been difficult, but the infamous mayor had come for her rescue once again. Kashish was going to work at the reelection campaign offices of the mayor, get a decent salary. For her own father it wasn't work, but volunteer-ship for the betterment of the community to help them elect the right person. The clothes allowance was easily explained. She needed plain clothes which she hadn't brought with her. Thinking she was only going to be meeting her in-laws, they had only packed her pretty, expensive, non-sensible clothes.

Now here she was buying clothes for work and Akshay.

-oOo-

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

hinal60akkiiiiigolu_1677...anshu...moonlight2630gupta.aditi20dazzling_gloryronojoy_riaaamirkhanfanspvd

dazzling_glory IF-Rockerz
dazzling_glory
dazzling_glory

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
nice part
Kashish is trying her best
continue soon

meggs

hinal60 Senior Member
hinal60
hinal60

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged

nice one

when are kasish and sujal going to me
aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
kashish is so dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............no sujal ...........................akshay is a jerk..............
gupta.aditi20 IF-Dazzler
gupta.aditi20
gupta.aditi20

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

oh.....kashish is seriously behaving like a stalker.....

n ridz is so sweet...

bt when will sujal n kashish meet?????

meggs Senior Member
meggs
meggs

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

@kanky... u get late its ok.. just keep reading..Smile
@gupta.aditi... dear i am happy u r liking my ff.. i hope u keep reading and commentingSmile
@hinal.... yes we do!LOLi am sorry but i am mainly writing it as k's poit of view so he came in late in the story..
@ronojoy-royi am glad u r liking the story so far and i'll keep pming u ud ont have to request againWink
@aamirkhanfan... and its gud to see a new reader.. welcome to my ff and thanks for comentingSmile
@kanshika dear u really appritiat tht u r reading even when u r busy... i dont mind no comments from u..Smile

Originally posted by moonlight2630

hey megg good going Clap awesome update poor kashish she is so simple plz don't waste ur precious tears 4 that good 4 nothing donkey ,bander ,pig i hate akshay .
i love ridhima  she really careing n nice or understanding at he same time mature very nicely handle kashish and her ice cream and chocolate funda is soo soo yumi . well 4 now ur FF going pretty good i love to read more and sorry 4 late commt thanks 4 pm plz counti............ keep writting .Thumbs Up

its gr8 seeing a comment from u.. yes she isnt so worldly.. but he cant help being in love... first love even if its just infatuation takes long to get over doesnt it?
yay every1 hates him
yes thts wht i see in all  movies so i assumed it must be working.. lol.. plus i get awful hungry myself when i think a lot...lol
thanks for commenting i realy appritiate having u as a reader in this ff too.. i'll keep  writing an du keep commentingSmile

Originally posted by dazzling_glory

Sorry for not replying earlier.
Many Congratultations on starting this new Fanfic.
Great Start...Akshay is such a jerk..yo have treated Kashish is such a way. Ridhima has a stron personality and she is the best to help Kashish is such a time.
continue soon

i am sooo hapy to see ur comment finally!!!Smile
thankyou..and yes its a common opinion tht akshay is a jerk, i try very hard to make my villains completly hatable..lol
ye ridhima is a very strng indipendent woman and sprks will fly when she wil meet her atch.. if she does...

Great part
Sujal has got his hands full and is trying his best to clear off all the mess.
Kashish is planning on how to get Akshay back in her life as she refuses to believe that he is such a negative character.
continue soon

yes but he has cleared it now.... he dearly wishes he wasnt anyone so imp..
k can be stubborn as ell.. she is learning tht about herslef nowSmile

thankyou all for commnetingBig smile

moonlight2630

meggs Senior Member
meggs
meggs

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

nice part
Kashish is trying her best
continue soon

thanks for the comment, yes k is trying her best.. how cud she not after all the way she came away from home.

Originally posted by hinal60

nice one

when are kasish and sujal going to me

thanks.. they wud meet in the next part promise!

Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

kashish is so dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............no sujal ...........................akshay is a jerk..............

nah now dont be so hard on k, akshay is her first bf.. she jst cant give upp so easily when she hadnt ever fought fr anything in life she is giving this relation her all
and yes akshay is a king of jerks

Originally posted by gupta.aditi20

oh.....kashish is seriously behaving like a stalker.....

n ridz is so sweet...

bt when will sujal n kashish meet?????

k a stalker..well akshay will point tht out but she has no ill intent and sujal, kashish meet in next part promise.

Go to top