Fan Fictions

It started with a Kiss ch-14pg-17 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 18

storywriter

IF-Dazzler

storywriter

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
its official Akshay is a jerk !

i love the contrast of personality btw Kashish and Ridhimma

Ridhimma is a strong and independent person unlike Kashish 

but this Akshay is to much into himself.....baaki uski burai baad mein

nice part. well written 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It started with a Kiss ch-14pg-17 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gupta.aditi20

IF-Dazzler

gupta.aditi20

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
oh... great i totally luved it......

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
nice start there meggs dear...the story is very interesting....good going.... keep it up.....looking forward to see how the story will progress......... please do continue soon...Smile

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 17 April 2011 at 12:15am

meggs

meggs

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
@surya...still waiting for tht ud comment

@hinal.... thnaks for commenting,, i am glad to have u as a reader in this one too.

@ronojoy_ria.....wellcome to my ff dearSmile i hope u continue liking it and commenting on it.

@vidhu.....thanks for commenting and the support.

@gupta.aditi.... thaks for reading even when the lead wasnt ur first preference, i am really glad to have u here..Smile

Originally posted by -Kanky-

Megha! Approve

Congratulations, I hope you enjoy writing this FF and you fetch awesome readership.thnakyou, i hopxe so too Alright, I like it, I would say - I cannot tolerate romance,.oh... well i usually like story with happy endings and if a romantic plot goes on in the bg so much the better that's a different issue but I wanted to read something from you right from its beginning which is why I am reading this..aww thanks.. Thanks for the PMs and I shall look forward to the unfolding of this story..thankyou for ur suppprtSmile

Luck!

-Kankshita

Originally posted by Sumi_162710

Hey dear...I just dropped in to say....DONT STOP PMing me...heheokay! i wontLOL I am having xams.....so I'll read the FS later and leave my comments there!.deal!Smile! And of course...I do wish to read this one.....u do? iam glad u liked it so far..Thnx for the PM....but do continue doing so....even though am not gonna reply very soon!!.i'll do tht.. i know how awfull it is to lose oone story when exams drop in..

Btw...I did manage to read the prologue in a bird's eye-view...hehe. Seems nice...will comment in details later on!!
.i'll be waiting for tht
best of luck for ur exams... and comment when u can... kust pressing the like buton is enough too if ur in a hurry

Originally posted by storywriter

Its awesome. i lov ur writing. i am as usual in bhaiyaji fan club. i hate that AKshay ! .ofocurse u do! u suggested him lol

one advice for Kashish, stop being meena kumarii .oh she is going to be someone else very soon..bcoz everything happens for the best, because she may find her destiny in the most unusual circumstances..tht she will

and for Akshay ! oh i hate him !.he i completlly hatable, totally agree

for Ridhimma, plz guide Kashish well..so she falls for the right person.hehe.. kashsihs has got her stuborn streak right down to the pat

as for miss meggs...good going master writer ...keep up the fab work..cya.thankyou thankfou..LOL but u r till better..Smile

.thanks a lot everyone for commentiing

Originally posted by Angel-Pebby

Hello Meggs! 

First of all, many congratulations on the new thread and new fic! =) I know, you'll rock and i want to be a part of it! So, yeah! I'm liking the very feel of it, really! Just for the records, i haven't read about Sujal Kashish, ever before... and never really watched the show, so, i don't know how to picture them! But other than that, i really, really liked the prologue! It'was really exciting to read, i wish you had wrote in, smg further! 

Anyways, good start and i hope you get an awesome and hue bunch of readers! 
Thank you for the PM!
Garima 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

epiphany.

meggs

meggs

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
@gupta.aditi.... u did!!? alright! thanks and please keep reaidngSmile

Originally posted by storywriter

its official Akshay is a jerk !yes he is and he will be proving tht a few more times

i love the contrast of personality btw Kashish and Ridhimmayes but despite it they are become very close..

Ridhimma is a strong and independent person unlike Kashish 

but this Akshay is to much into himself.....baaki uski burai baad mein.yes i'll give u many more chances to do so..LOL

nice part. well written .thankyouSmile and thanks for the prompt comment lovely comment.

Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

nice start there meggs dear.thankyou...the story is very interesting....good going.... keep it up.....looking forward to see how the story will progress....i am glad u liked it this far, and i hope u keep commenting...... please do continue soon...Smile.sureSmile

.thanks or commenting dear

meggs

meggs

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
link o all my ff's till now

complete:-
look through my eyes(sk)
the thief(sk)
Fantasy series- my demonic boss(SK)
Fantasy series- my puppy love (AK)
Fantasy series- the fallen angel(AR)
Fantasy series- my muse(maneet)OS