It started with a Kiss ch-14pg-17 - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
great part...i'm so happy that at least now kashish has decided not to run after akshay any more...did sujal have an accident?
Nice part
Its good to see ki finally Kashish ki samja mein yeh baat aa gai that she needs to forget Askhay and move on in her life.
Sujal is very happy to hear about her decision but the very next moment he feels sad when he hears that she is going back to India for good.
he tries to give her reasons to stay back but Kashish has already made up her mind. He even buys strange gifts that she suggests for his family, just to spend some time with her.
Hope that Sujal is fine. I think he has met with a accident.  please continue soon

nice part

finally kashish got some sense..

Happy Independence Day dear

part 14
finally Kashish madam has come to senses...
she has called it quits...
good for her in face healthy...
what? shes leaving?
and what the last scene about Sujal blacking out?
yaar dont cause any accident to Sujal...
hope hes fine...
cont soon...
sweetie ...busy with my colg n placements ...will comment soon ...please dun stop pming me ...I m totally in love with ur story ...
love
akki
sorry folks for wht i am about to do..but i am discontinuing this ff nd quiting the forum. i have realized tht i am not able to give as much attention as i shud and deciding to write 2 ff's simultaneouly was the biggest mistake ever...

sorry for leaving this half way , i never though i wud do such a thing.

thanks for ur support and lovely comments till now

love u all
meghna
Nice ff 

Edited by immayurfan - 12 years ago
i really miss this ff...it was lovely