Fan Fictions

It started with a Kiss ch-14pg-17 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 18

meggs

meggs

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by golu_1677

another great part...

thanxsSmile

Originally posted by gupta.aditi20

kashish is so desperate for that akshay guy...

well desparate times call for desparate measures... have u ever imagined wht wud have happened to kashish if she hadnt went after akshay? wht wud her family have made her do?Shocked

Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

this creep akshay is so disgusting...

he he heee lol... i try my best to maker everyone to hate the villain...Wink

Originally posted by golu_1677

will wait for 12th may...

After that cont soon with the fic missing it...

i am glad u like it so much sorry for the long break

Originally posted by vidu87

superb update
thnx 4 d pm
cont soonClap

thanx for the commentSmile
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

its been a long time u updated this ff...waiting

sorry for the delayOuch

Originally posted by akkiii

hey ...ur new reader ofcourse ...love ur story ...its gr8 ...continue sooon
eagerly waiting

hello welcomeSmile...its nice to see new readers i hope u keep on reading and commenting...

Originally posted by nm16

whr r u?????? Long time since u updated

sorry sorry...Ouch

Originally posted by nainaahsingh

hey i am a new reader of this fic!!!...awesome story n writing skills...plz cont soon its been long time u updated!!!!

hello new readerSmile.. thanx for liking this ff.. i hope u continue reading and commnenting

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It started with a Kiss ch-14pg-17 (Page 12)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meggs

meggs

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazzling_glory

Nice partthankxSmile
Ridhima is shocked to hear how Sujal and Kashish has met each other. She advises Kashish to stay away from him.
Kashish forgets about everything when she hears that Akshay had called and wanted to meet her. Where as Ridhima does not trust Akshay at all and senses foul play. She tries to warn Kashish but Kashish does not pay any heed.
continue soon

she is a despo when it comes to akshay .. i know... but its her first love , first crush.. i dont think its so easy to get over with... and sujal well... lol..he has an image to maintain...

Originally posted by spvd

part 10
lovely...thanxSmile
Ridhima called Sujal a devil...he heehe lol...LOL
oh my...
but this Akshay i dont believe him...yup he's the villain
poor naive Kashish hope doesnt fall in trouble...yeh... i am gonna make sure sujal si around to help her outSmile
cont soon...

All the Best for the semester...

thanx for commenting

Originally posted by moonlight2630

hey megg sorry 4 late commt very interesting FFi am ud pretty late myself.. so u r all forgiven i really really love ur all updates at the same i m really angry at kashish i heard pyar andha hota hai but brainless bhi hota hai yeah ab dekh rahi ho yaar she is crazy oh she is crazy in l.o.v.e.LOL  about this good 4 nothing donkey pig bloody akshayhe he heee i like ur desc... my feelings exactly jo us ko bhav tak nahi deta and here she is changing herself laying to her parents insulting self respect again and again i like sujal and his sharp character ur FF going amazingly good keep writingthank for liking it all.. i really appritiate it thanks 4 lovely reply and pm and yeah ALL THE BEST 4 UR EXAM.Thumbs Up KHUB MAN LAGA KAR CHEATING KARNA.Winkhe heee hee cheating hmm? dont worry mera result bhi a gaya.. i got 84% over all i n my sem...
thanks so much for commenting

meggs

meggs

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sumi_162710

Hey dear...am here wid my comments!! Firstly...IT IS A WONDERFUL FIC!! U already knw I like it a lot...and kinda read all parts quite ago...hehe. But now I can comment...Big smile
and i her i am with my reply.. sorry for this looong delay...i am glad u liked it and this comment is truely nice...
Main Sujal Coulter se shuru karu??EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL u shud always start with himWinkU cant stop me from beginning wid him...never stopping u dear..so here I am. No matter wat a big Casanova he is...I LOVE HIM!!Blushing i am not complaining or disagreeing at alll...LOLDamn that Girl...AngryAngry...I was hating every bit of her!! More than that Akshay...AngryAngry i am so glad to hear tht... only u seemed to sympathize with his plight too...That girl seems to be a lil too cunning...AngryAngrydont worry about her she i s out of scene for good achha hua Sujal has found a way to get it settled wid her!! As of now at least!!AngryAngry And I was liking the way Sujal was dealing wid those two jerks!!Winkoh he can be ruthless...

Next highlight is of course the SK meeting...or shud I say kiss?WinkLOL Perfect person at the perfect place...Wink
lolBig smileI loved the way that scene shaped up.u can say the whole story shaped up around tht, its the scene i thought of in the begining.. and then i started making a story around it..lol And SK convo after that where Kashish is thoroughly embarrassed...and Sujal is kinda teasing her!! That was again very nice & sweet as well.Winki am glad u enjoyed it.. it was the most fun part writing.

Next they meet the coffee shop and chat for hours...but none realizes it...hehe.
lolLOL I actually liked the way their equation has settled in here!!Big smileBig smile yup i want them to be friends... they have never been friends in my ff..Sujal was in fact wishing to see her again...his wishing is going to get him in whole load of trouble later on...Wink but then he had this slight misunderstanding that she was playing sum game wid him. LOL Ab working in Mayor's office she doesnt knw his son...he found it quite incredible...never mind though!!LOL
hey she is a bt lost... like u it in a clas for a whole hour but if a guy u like is sitting next to u... tell me, wud u know wt the lect was about?
But then I liked wat Happened in Sujal's house...LOLLOL Kashish was exhausted and thus irritated at Sujal for behaving that wayhe hee kashish has a backbone too... she doesnt show it usually......their nok-jhok that moment...was cool and very very enjoyable.Big smile However at the end, Sujal did realize she wasnt at fault actually...but I dont blame him actually he must be surrounded wid ppl who r all pretentious...so getting suspicious abt Kashish was okay!!EmbarrassedLOL
yes he is surrounded by tht type of ppl and usually he is even taken advantage of coz f tht...i made sure this period was super short .. i dont want them fighting..

And then Kashish gets back home and Riddhima lets her knw abt Sujal Coulter being the Casanova of the ages...LOL I like the character of Riddhima Wink She is quite a perfect girl...EmbarrassedLOL
he hee hee ridhima is perfect ,liberated outgoing woman of 21st century.. wonder wht wud happen if she met a dominating tough guy who thinks women are to be coddled and kept a t home...lol.. bt thts another story...

Anyways...now that 12th May is over...I'll be looking forward to ur next UD.
so sorry for the longest delay..

And sorry dear...I posted all my views in just one post...Embarrassed I wished to comment individually...but sumhow I cant manage that!!! I knw u dont mind...and so do wid this long stuff...LOLWink
i dont mind at all this is a super duper nice long comment.Big smileBig smileBig smile.
Hope u continue soon dear...and once again...its a lovely fic!!StarClap

thanks for the lovely comment...Big smile

meggs

meggs

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...anshu...

hey megg
its been long abt 6 month since i read any of your ffs. i m srry i was busy nd didnt hav net access.  even my laptop was not allowed inside the campus where i was working.oh like at infy?i understand though i idid miss ur comments a lot...

i read the fallen angel ff and loved it  u did? tht gr8!! i got o les comments about it i thought i wrote a piece of crap...nd den i saw ur pm abt this. its total fab idea. i jst wish that creep akshay will keep his distance.hehe if he doesnt sujal will see to it tht he does..LOL btw y did u made this sk ff. i like them bt they r nt among my favs.most of my fans wante di to be sk.. so i made it sk...

wen i first read d title i thought it will be sth like the japanese manga.bt you proved me wrong. sure dre r similarities bt its completely different.it was just the name tht inspired me.. and then theme song of the japanese drama...else my tory is built upon tht kissing scene in the park...lol

continue soon. nd pls pm me.
sure..Smile
anshu

ps: hope ur semester xam were awesome.they went gr8Smile

thanks for commenting, i really approitiate, i thought i had lost a reader for some time but i am so glad tht u r back..Big smile

aamirkhanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

aamirkhanfan

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
u know i've waited so long for u to update this ff...its a wonderful ff and u have given an awesome update...i knew that akshay wud humiliate kashish...why doesn't she see this?...repeatedly she is getting insulted by him but is still defending him in front of others...sujal is so sweet, trying to cheer up kashish...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meggs

gupta.aditi20

IF-Dazzler

gupta.aditi20

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged

hey finally u updated...

i so loved it...

golu_1677

IF-Dazzler

golu_1677

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Thanks for the superb update loved it. Kash is so stupid why is she letting akshay hurt her again n again. Sujal was sweet to take her with him. He tried that she shouldn't cry.   Waiting for next Update cont soon.

akkiiiii

akkiiiii

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
oh hw much I love this fic ...right frm its name ...Wink
Very nice update ...n I hope u update in near future n dun make us wait for 1 more month for next update ..but it was worth the waiting ...the part was superb in every way ...Sujal really likes kashish ..after all she is so innocent ...
N sujal well ..wat to say of him ...absolute sweetheart
continue soon
Love
Akanksha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meggs

Post Reply New Post

Go to top