Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

It started with a Kiss ch-14pg-17 (Page 12)

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
u know i've waited so long for u to update this ff...its a wonderful ff and u have given an awesome update...i knew that akshay wud humiliate kashish...why doesn't she see this?...repeatedly she is getting insulted by him but is still defending him in front of others...sujal is so sweet, trying to cheer up kashish...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meggs

gupta.aditi20 IF-Dazzler
gupta.aditi20
gupta.aditi20

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged

hey finally u updated...

i so loved it...

golu_1677 IF-Dazzler
golu_1677
golu_1677

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Thanks for the superb update loved it. Kash is so stupid why is she letting akshay hurt her again n again. Sujal was sweet to take her with him. He tried that she shouldn't cry.   Waiting for next Update cont soon.
akkiiiii Senior Member
akkiiiii
akkiiiii

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
oh hw much I love this fic ...right frm its name ...Wink
Very nice update ...n I hope u update in near future n dun make us wait for 1 more month for next update ..but it was worth the waiting ...the part was superb in every way ...Sujal really likes kashish ..after all she is so innocent ...
N sujal well ..wat to say of him ...absolute sweetheart
continue soon
Love
Akanksha

meggs

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
part 11
that Akshay useless idiot stood up Kashish...
and this madam still is looking out for him...
hopeless...
common gal stand up...
why the hell is she humiliating herself for some loser?
glad that Sujal came and diverted her thoughts...
cont soon dear...
dazzling_glory IF-Rockerz
dazzling_glory
dazzling_glory

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Hi
Its so good to see you have started updating this FF again.
Coming to the part...it was Great
That idiot Akash stood up kashish.Sujal is right...someone does need to beat Akshay up for playing with Kashish's innocence.
Sujal understands that Kashish is trying her best not to cry and creat a scene in the public and so he takes her away to his home.
kashish is surprised to see how lovingly, sujal has built his home. Both of them undertand each other thoughts perfectly.
With Sujal's friends around, Kashish forgets her sorrow.
When will Kashish realise that Akshay does not deserve her...how much more humiliation is she going to face.
Sujal has a strong feeling that Kashish will end up getting in trouble and he wants to protect her from getting hurt.
please continue soon

meggs

meggs Senior Member
meggs
meggs

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

u know i've waited so long for u to update this ff...its a wonderful ff and u have given an awesome update..thanxSmile.i knew that akshay wud humiliate kashish...why doesn't she see this?...repeatedly she is getting insulted by him but is still defending him in front of others...all i can say is at this point is tht love is blind.. but dont worry this wont go on for long...sujal is so sweet, trying to cheer up kashish...heheheheee he always isLOL

thanks for the comment...

Originally posted by gupta.aditi20

hey finally u updated...

i so loved it...thanks for commenting, i am glad u like itSmile

Originally posted by golu_1677

Thanks for the superb update loved it.gr8!!!Big smile Kash is so stupid why is she letting akshay hurt her again n again. its not like she wanst to get hurt.. but she doesnt want to live and say whht if i had tried a bit moreSujal was sweet to take her with him. He tried that she shouldn't cry. sujal is super nice... i know...LOL  Waiting for next Update cont soon.

Originally posted by akkiii

oh hw much I love this fic ...right frm its name ...Winkawww thanksssBig smile
Very nice update ...n I hope u update in near future n dun make us wait for 1 more month for next update i wont and really try hard not too... actually graduated and it was a waiting confusing time.. job or PG.. finally i am doing PG and i can think again..phew!!!..but it was worth the waiting ...the part was superb in every way ...i am glad u liked itSujal really likes kashish ..after all she is so innocent ...hehehee he never met anyone as guiless as her before...
N sujal well ..wat to say of him ...absolute sweetheartheheheee thts my goel.. everyone hud love the hero and hate the villainLOL
continue soonwill doSmile
Love
Akanksha

meggs Senior Member
meggs
meggs

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spvd

part 11
that Akshay useless idiot stood up Kashish...yeah he did..he's an#@%@%$$#^%WinkLOL
and this madam still is looking out for him...
hopeless...hoplessly in love is my philosophy...
common gal stand up...oh she will...
why the hell is she humiliating herself for some loser?its just humiliation. imagine... if she stayed back in india
1. she wudnt have met sujal
2.her father and famiily wu dhave been furious with her for her stuidity and god knows wht the society wud be saying
3. if point 2. happened, my guess tht her father wud have married her off as soon as possible to first available bachelor...
now is humiliation better or not?
glad that Sujal came and diverted her thoughts...oh he's the knight in shining armor in this ff
cont soon dear...

thanks for commenting

Originally posted by dazzling_glory

Hi
Its so good to see you have started updating this FF again.i am happy to be able to write again.. last 2 moonths had been a writers block...Confused
Coming to the part...it was Greati am glad u liked itSmile
That idiot Akash stood up kashishtruely an idiotLOL.Sujal is right...someone does need to beat Akshay up for playing with Kashish's innocence.wonder if he my deside to do the honor himself..wud u like tht?i can include it in some chapter soon..Big smile
Sujal understands that Kashish is trying her best not to cry and creat a scene in the public and so he takes her away to his home.see she is brave and he llikes her for it
kashish is surprised to see how lovingly, sujal has built his home. Both of them understand each other thoughts perfectly.thts why they r the best coupleSmile
With Sujal's friends around, Kashish forgets her sorrow.
When will Kashish realize that Akshay does not deserve her...how much more humiliation is she going to face.some more, some more... maybe 2-3 parts more then there's going to be a real turning pointLOL
Sujal has a strong feeling that Kashish will end up getting in trouble and he wants to protect her from getting hurt.he is sweeetttBig smileBig smile
please continue soon

thanks for the absolutely lovely comment... specially about akshay getting beaten up.. nice idea there..

Go to top