Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

It started with a Kiss ch-14pg-17 (Page 10)

meggs Senior Member
meggs
meggs

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
thanks for the response guys...SmileSmileSmile
Smileand welcome new readers..Big smile

and i am sorry fr not replying to ny of ur wonderful comments.. i am not being lazy just busy...

actually my semesters are comming up... Cryso i have to study..and i wont be posting any new parts till 12 may... i hope u all do stick around to read more...Smile

CHAPTER 10

Once again that night Kashish wanted to come home to an empty house, she thought after Sujal had dropped her off. She had been lucky for last 2 times, well three times anything is bad anyways. Kashish snuck inside hoping Ridhima would be asleep by now. But when had her luck really worked?

"My gosh! You are soaked!" Ridhima rushed to her with clean towel in hand.

"I would have asked you where you had been so late, but since I happened to glance outside when you came in, who the hell drove you here?!" Ridhima spoke in a scolding voice s Kashish did her best to become dry and warm again.

"Well I asked you a question. Do you know what type of people there are out in the night? Do you know how dangerous it is? What if the person you dropped you off was psycho or a rapist? How can you take a risk like that? How long have you known him? Do I know him? Why haven't I known about it before? Why-"

"Ridhima breath." Kashish said still rubbing her long hair dry, "I am gonna go change, then I'll answer you." Kashish said and escaped inside her room, while Ridhima howled to be let in from outside, 5 minutes later Kashish braced herself to face the Spanish inquisition.

"Well?" Ridhima glared tapping her foot determinedly.

"I met him at the park, when Akshay humiliated me publically; he pretended to be my boyfriend on the spot. I met him a week later again at the coffee shop near my work place, we talked and cleared the fact that I wasn't a fast kind of girl and he had some old scores to settle with Akshay, so he had agreed. We met again today and he offered me a lift home since it was raining." Kashish gave the very watered down version.

"Oh and who I this paragon of virtue who is so helpful and expects noting in return?"

"Sujal coulter." Kashish said looking down, expecting the yelling down.

"SHUT UP!! Are you CRAZY!!! Sujal Coulter? Edward coulter's son? The dashing Sujal coulter? Kashish please tell me you are lying."

Kashish shook her head and looked up at Ridhima shrugging her shoulders, "I don't know who he had been, but he is a decent person as far as I know him…"

"Kashish where did you bang your head? Honey I didn't like Akshay, ok… But that doesn't mean you go prod the devil himself! If Akshay's a flirt, then Sujal invented flirting! Honey he is going to break your heart. Just keep away from him please."

"God! We are not involved!! Did I ever say we are dating? We met four times in all!"

"You only mentioned three." Ridhima raised her brows.

"Well we met once more for like 5 minutes, when he found out I worked in his father's office and got mad at me, coz I hadn't told him that I was working for his father. He thought I was being nice to him coz I wanted some story or something. Now he knows it's nothing like that, so he offered to drop me home as an olive branch."

"And that is all that has happened?" Ridhima asked disbelief clear in her voice.

"Yes."

"Why can't I believe you?"

"That is your problem." Kashish said and fought hard not to blush. She was remembering the last time she had been asked to prove something.

"I see, so that's the way it is?" Ridhima asked looking curiously at Kashish as if she knew that Kashish was hiding something.

Kashish nodded avoiding all eye contact.

"Well I should tell you then that lover boy called."

"What? Who?"

"Akshay."

"He Called!!" Kashish rushed over to Ridhima shaking her shoulders, "He called? He really called? He actually called me? What did he say? Why did he call? Ridhima, say something!"

"Well let me! He called and didn't leave a msg."

"Why not?! Never mind, I'll call him!" Kashish cried and rushed over to the phone.

"Kashish it's late."

"It's only 10 now shhh" Kashish picked up the phone and dialed the no.

"Hello Akshay?"

"Kashish?"

"Hey… Ridhima said you called today…" Kashish said forcing a normal voice; it just wouldn't do to look all excited now.

"Yah… I did.. I was just wondering… Actually I called to ask that… Kashish I was hoping you weren't too mad at me for the way I behaved in the park that day.."

"Uh no.. No I am not." Kashish said forgiving him for his unspoken apology.

"So you and Sujal huh.."

"Yah…" nooo Kashish wanted to say instead.

"Look so how about lunch this Friday? You can tell me how you two got together."

"Uh.. okay.."  yayyy!!!!

"You aren't busy or something are you?"

"No.. I would be having my office, but I can fit you in my lunch time. You mind meeting me at the caf near my workplace?"

"Oh no, I'll be fine. So I will see you on Friday, say 1 pm?"

"Yah sure."

"Ok see you around."

"Yes, see you around."

Kashish said and put down the receiver with trembling fingers.

"Lunch date huh?" Ridhima said with a calculative gleam in her eyes.

"Oh Ridhima!!!" Kashish shouted and drew Ridhima in a bear hug, shouting, crying and smiling at the same time.

"Yes.. Yes I get it you are super happy, now let me breath." Ridhima said pulling away.

"Oh Ridhima I can't he actually wants to meet!!"

"Neither can't I, this brings me to wonder why he does."

"Who cares?!" Kashish said dancing happily around Ridhima not bother with the logistics of real world anymore.

"Kashish it's not logical. It doesn't make sense for him to ask you out now. What did he say to you exactly?"

"He said he wanted to know how I and Sujal got together."

"Oh! So it's the grass is greener on the other side syndrome. He wants you now coz now you got someone else. What a creep!"

"Hey don't say that?!!" Kashish said stopping in her happy dance. Frowning at Ridhima as the reality hit home. Akshay wasn't interested in her, he was just interested in the story. But Kashish wouldn't let it dampen her sprit who knew what might happen next?

"Well what do you want me to say then?" Ridhima said giving up on Kashish and her dream world.

"Say you'll help me pick an outfit for this Friday." Kashish said and danced into her bedroom.

-oOo-

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ravikaran2009Stupidcupid1234hinal60sindukurbakula_gandhiimmayurfanmoonlight2630vidu87gupta.aditi20golu_1677...anshu...dazzling_glorySumi_162710ronojoy_riaaamirkhanfanspvd

golu_1677 IF-Dazzler
golu_1677
golu_1677

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
another great part...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meggs

dazzling_glory IF-Rockerz
dazzling_glory
dazzling_glory

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Nice part
Ridhima is shocked to hear how Sujal and Kashish has met each other. She advises Kashish to stay away from him.
Kashish forgets about everything when she hears that Akshay had called and wanted to meet her. Where as Ridhima does not trust Akshay at all and senses foul play. She tries to warn Kashish but Kashish does not pay any heed.
continue soon

meggs

gupta.aditi20 IF-Dazzler
gupta.aditi20
gupta.aditi20

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
kashish is so desperate for that akshay guy...
aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
this creep akshay is so disgusting...
spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
part 10
lovely...
Ridhima called Sujal a devil...
oh my...
but this Akshay i dont believe him...
poor naive Kashish hope doesnt fall in trouble...
cont soon...

All the Best for the semester...

meggs

golu_1677 IF-Dazzler
golu_1677
golu_1677

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
will wait for 12th may...

After that cont soon with the fic missing it...

Edited by golu_1677 - 04 May 2011 at 11:13pm
moonlight2630 IF-Dazzler
moonlight2630
moonlight2630

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
hey megg sorry 4 late commt very interesting FF i really really love ur all updates at the same i m really angry at kashish i heard pyar andha hota hai but brainless bhi hota hai yeah ab dekh rahi ho yaar she is crazy about this good 4 nothing donkey pig bloody akshay jo us ko bhav tak nahi deta and here she is changing herself laying to her parents insulting self respect again and again i like sujal and his sharp character ur FF going amazingly good keep writing thanks 4 lovely reply and pm and yeah ALL THE BEST 4 UR EXAM.Thumbs Up KHUB MAN LAGA KAR CHEATING KARNA.Wink

meggs

Go to top