Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Heeellooo all.. i thought i should post the Telugu Ready's hindi remake trailer.. it has Salman Khan and Asin, Presh Rawal in the leads.. the trailer looks full on mass masala.. but i guess they changed from the orignal ready a bit.. but still the promo is good... watch for urself and express ur views.. They used Ringa Ringa bg music as dhinka chika dhinka chika LOL

Edited by Pulwasha - 15 April 2011 at 10:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ahsimaKavya....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ready Hindi remake trailer" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kavya....

IF-Rockerz

Kavya....

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Wowww yaar... i m so excited to watch this movie... ready is my fav muviiii n i've seen it twice in theatre itself n then evrytym it comes on tv...

nothing much changed yaar except for d climax fi8 sequence i gues.. .. even few dialogues seem exact.. n lol villains have long hair...LOL

paresh as brahmi.... superr...i loved his characterisation...

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kavya....

Wowww yaar... i m so excited to watch this movie... ready is my fav muviiii n i've seen it twice in theatre itself n then evrytym it comes on tv...

nothing much changed yaar except for d climax fi8 sequence i gues.. .. even few dialogues seem exact.. n lol villains have long hair...LOL

paresh as brahmi.... superr...i loved his characterisation...

i knoww ehhh i loved the trailer too... amazzinggggg.. Brahmi was hillairous i hope Paresh is the same.. im gonna go watch it in theatres.. yaaayyyaaayyy Dancing Villians had long hair is ready too.. they would chop them off later naa..LOL

Kavya....

IF-Rockerz

Kavya....

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Heard salman is going to be a business man as student  wouldn't suit him... when i first watched d muvi n i saw d two uncles to genelia i thought o lord...action drama but loved d way second half turned out... d best part of d movie... that kid..his mother's satires.. n then mc donald murthy.. choping of hairs ROFL
would love to take the whole ride again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Heard salman is going to be a business man as student  wouldn't suit him... when i first watched d muvi n i saw d two uncles to genelia i thought o lord...action drama but loved d way second half turned out... d best part of d movie... that kid..his mother's satires.. n then mc donald murthy.. choping of hairs ROFL
would love to take the whole ride again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohhh my Kavya that kid like rocksssss... in all the movies.. he is soooo damn funny.. i laughed soooo much among Ready.. they should have taken the same kid in hindi remake too.. and his mummy tooo.. ROFL Salman is a business man yeaaaa... i just cant wait for june 3rd..

Asin looks pretty eeehhh and the BG ringa ringa aka dhinka chika is sooo catchy..LOL

Kavya....

IF-Rockerz

Kavya....

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

ohhh my Kavya that kid like rocksssss... in all the movies.. he is soooo damn funny.. i laughed soooo much among Ready.. they should have taken the same kid in hindi remake too.. and his mummy tooo.. ROFL Salman is a business man yeaaaa... i just cant wait for june 3rd..

Asin looks pretty eeehhh and the BG ringa ringa aka dhinka chika is sooo catchy..LOL

There's a kid in the trailer n he almost looks d same..hav to wait n watch...  Second half was a laughter riot... there was scene where he was getting d teacher beaten na..my aunts were teasing my mom who is a teacher..how abt having a student like himmm  LOL
jun 3rd good i'll be bak by then...

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pulwasha

There's a kid in the trailer n he almost looks d same..hav to wait n watch...  Second half was a laughter riot... there was scene where he was getting d teacher beaten na..my aunts were teasing my mom who is a teacher..how abt having a student like himmm  LOL
jun 3rd good i'll be bak by then...

ohhh yeaaa Kavya i just noticed the bachcha..LOLLOL ohh maaann this is getting my expectation level up.. where are u off to??

Kavya....

IF-Rockerz

Kavya....

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
this trailer jus raised my hopes...I m going to my home town for vacation wil b back probably by may end or jun..hindi movies release a bit late there..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.