Sensational South

Ready Hindi remake trailer

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Heeellooo all.. i thought i should post the Telugu Ready's hindi remake trailer.. it has Salman Khan and Asin, Presh Rawal in the leads.. the trailer looks full on mass masala.. but i guess they changed from the orignal ready a bit.. but still the promo is good... watch for urself and express ur views.. They used Ringa Ringa bg music as dhinka chika dhinka chika 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dFkfezoVdA[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Pulwasha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww yaar... i m so excited to watch this movie... ready is my fav muviiii n i've seen it twice in theatre itself n then evrytym it comes on tv...

nothing much changed yaar except for d climax fi8 sequence i gues.. .. even few dialogues seem exact.. n lol villains have long hair...😆

paresh as brahmi.... superr...i loved his characterisation...
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kavya....

Wowww yaar... i m so excited to watch this movie... ready is my fav muviiii n i've seen it twice in theatre itself n then evrytym it comes on tv...

nothing much changed yaar except for d climax fi8 sequence i gues.. .. even few dialogues seem exact.. n lol villains have long hair...😆

paresh as brahmi.... superr...i loved his characterisation...

i knoww ehhh i loved the trailer too... amazzinggggg.. Brahmi was hillairous i hope Paresh is the same.. im gonna go watch it in theatres.. yaaayyyaaayyy  Villians had long hair is ready too.. they would chop them off later naa..😆
premeer thumbnail
Heard salman is going to be a business man as student  wouldn't suit him... when i first watched d muvi n i saw d two uncles to genelia i thought o lord...action drama but loved d way second half turned out... d best part of d movie... that kid..his mother's satires.. n then mc donald murthy.. choping of hairs 🤣
would love to take the whole ride again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Heard salman is going to be a business man as student  wouldn't suit him... when i first watched d muvi n i saw d two uncles to genelia i thought o lord...action drama but loved d way second half turned out... d best part of d movie... that kid..his mother's satires.. n then mc donald murthy.. choping of hairs 🤣
would love to take the whole ride again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohhh my Kavya that kid like rocksssss... in all the movies.. he is soooo damn funny.. i laughed soooo much among Ready.. they should have taken the same kid in hindi remake too.. and his mummy tooo.. ROFL Salman is a business man yeaaaa... i just cant wait for june 3rd..

Asin looks pretty eeehhh and the BG ringa ringa aka dhinka chika is sooo catchy..😆
premeer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

ohhh my Kavya that kid like rocksssss... in all the movies.. he is soooo damn funny.. i laughed soooo much among Ready.. they should have taken the same kid in hindi remake too.. and his mummy tooo.. 🤣 Salman is a business man yeaaaa... i just cant wait for june 3rd..

Asin looks pretty eeehhh and the BG ringa ringa aka dhinka chika is sooo catchy..😆

There's a kid in the trailer n he almost looks d same..hav to wait n watch...  Second half was a laughter riot... there was scene where he was getting d teacher beaten na..my aunts were teasing my mom who is a teacher..how abt having a student like himmm  😆
jun 3rd good i'll be bak by then...
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

There's a kid in the trailer n he almost looks d same..hav to wait n watch...  Second half was a laughter riot... there was scene where he was getting d teacher beaten na..my aunts were teasing my mom who is a teacher..how abt having a student like himmm  😆
jun 3rd good i'll be bak by then...

ohhh yeaaa Kavya i just noticed the bachcha..😆😆 ohh maaann this is getting my expectation level up.. where are u off to??
premeer thumbnail
this trailer jus raised my hopes...I m going to my home town for vacation wil b back probably by may end or jun..hindi movies release a bit late there..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

this trailer jus raised my hopes...I m going to my home town for vacation wil b back probably by may end or jun..hindi movies release a bit late there..

ohhh.. have a safe and enjoyable journey !!
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 😕

why o why 😳