Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Episode starts n nani say the name is  everyone looking happy  n  nani gives blessing to rashi n says rashi bahu from today the sandook is urs everyone happy rashi n kokila shocked, Gopi looks kokila who looks angry, rashi excited n says really ,  nani ji i am shocked you think i can look after it, n gives nani blessing then jigar goes over to give hug but stops then says he is happy rashi goes over to hetal  n  she blesses her but when she goes over to kokila she does not  bless her n rashi then goes over everyone.  kokila looks angry, rashi says can before i open it i will go to the mandir n get blessing n instead she phones urmilla n she is delighted  she tell her that half is hers, she then asks whats in it she said i havent not seen whats in it, urmi  asks go  n open it  then urmi puts phone down n says  takur ji  lakh lak h sukar hai kinjal passes by wonder why faye is up to now.

precap rashi opens the chest n is surprised the smile is wiped off her face

Rashi comes back everyone is waiting, nani says you have got blessing rashi tells her yes, nani says well go n open it, rashi says before i open it  i have to say something,   then she babbles again stretch nani say before thanking everyone open the sandook  rashi says ok   Rashi opens the sandook n the krishan jis idol comes out n rashi face is a sight to see she looks upset whilst others put hands together.  Rashi upset, nani says this is my wealth this is your responsibility rashi  n again stretch then rashi speaks   n goes n thanks everyone her mother, jigar her sass  n kokila n gopi  nani  tells her good i will  go n rest. jigar asks rashi to get breakfast,  she agrees n walks away upset, Gopi goes to kokila n say plse forgive me i did not win the sandook kokila puts finger on mouth n tells her shhh, n walks away.  Gopi says to hetal that maji is upset that i did not win the sandook or nani hearts,    hetal tells her she will be upset for a while but  she will get over it hetal is happy that both dil did keep nani happy n walks away.

new pre cap gopi goes to kokilas room brings her fruit  she tells her she did not eat them, kokila says i dont want them plse leave me for a while  Gopi is upset n shocked

rashi walks in the kitchen with the bhagwan, she is upset n says something  all this for you, should have been jewels,  she says what will i say i have expecting all that but never mind  shes says  in such a big sandook you came out,  she says how will i tell mummy urmiila n  she calls urmilla when she hears nearly faints that it was a bhagwanLOL urmilla says i was dreaming about spendings all this money,  she tells rashi i will call you later n puts phone down  n faints, kinjal comes n is going out n says let me tell her i am going out, she sees faye on bed with head downLOL  Whats wrong with her shall have to call a psychaitist

Rashi in kitchen hetal comes in n says that rashi has given her the best news, n has kept her head high, rashi is fake smiling,  n says something Hetal tells her to take the bhagwan to her room. 
Gopi goes in to goes to kokilas room brings her fruit  she tells her she did not eat them, kokila says i dont want them plse leave me for a while  Gopi is upset n shocked  n leaves

New precap for monday
kokila goes up to nani who is in the mandir n says  i want to talk to you she says ha koli ma i am upset with you ok what you did in my pias home is fine but here in my sassural house  you have insulted me  why have you done that i want answers,  nani looks scared

kokila looking for answers n i agree with her, why should a  sly fox like rashi get the sandook.  my only reasoning is going to be that the sandook was to keep rashi occupied whilst nani tried to get goham together

Edited by fanbidaai - 15 April 2011 at 8:06am

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

suecb1ndumiratoonaNas1snehasanjanakrishygrohini_2007ahcirchhedaTaneeshaapa123CandlespragyakumaralphieanithagomezER_ER_YAashumashudrpallavigoelyolandamoraKK_1234zohrabanushiny3sandhyanand17bcclBlacksexyspicymanya7878himani88ssanjanaFsgtsarakhandent4ukamuraliasiahearttukucrazyballJia1Joshana458moonlightdirk41zanabegA HUGE FANmovie_sbSun-Lovekripsyrgattunithi07sinipillaishmuupiedailyvisitorfiddu-bCaramelxxshahsb_26mesmerizedCarrotCakekrutiv100sihuspsharmilacrystal30Chaudhrytm_Nancy_br2499Spot_SK_hamzanuhariniiiiangelic8219SunriseGreenicy_devilbulls-eyeamieeevadShell16Saniya93edwardcullen19CavingInNiceupsimi_1-Dolly-sajnieanna44nishi_I-fianbholabearll-Shilpa-ll-MansiKohli-ANJ4avivakirknikita_88Howlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sandook crap over 15/4 W/Updated end" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
shall be updating in a while  but kokila looks really upset Angry  n i agree with her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic8219

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Was that literally the entire episode?

How disapointing.
Thanks for the update

Yuks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine33Howlarious

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
written update finish

evad

IF-Dazzler

evad

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Thank you Suk for the update u r Star

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
thank you for the update

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Wonder what Nani's reasoning is maybe she thinks Rashi needs it more than Gopi or she knew Rashi's been scheming to get it and decided to give to her knowing she will be disappointed as Nani told her to look in the sandook before prattling on. 

I'm guessing Nani has done more unjustice to Koki in her pia but now what happened in her sasural she can't tolerate it. Was the injustice marriage to parag by any chance lol.

Edited by angelic8219 - 15 April 2011 at 8:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19Howlarious

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
my pleasure Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zanabeg

Post Reply New Post

Go to top